Siebel Order Management, Siebel EAI, Product and Pricing Admin
Siebel Configuration, Siebel Workflows
Experience in CRM Exposure to Siebel communications and order management
Experience in building Siebel workflows to meet application design and functional requirements Knowledge on Siebel Web services to meet application design Knowledge of Integration within
problems e.g. performance, crash, unexpected behaviour etc.
Siebel CRM administration tasks e.g. troubleshooting server status, disk space management.
Proficient in housekeeping task like configuration, workflows, scripting.
About EY (Ernst & Young)
· 8+ years of experience as a Node.js developer.
· Proficiency in HTML, and CSS.
· Experience in handling GIT or any other versioning tools
· Great organizational and time management skills.
· Familiar with Cloud hosting and storage
· Familiar with CRM systems.
· Good at Logical thinking and Analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
. Good Team Handling Skills
This is a remote position.
SyncEzy is a SAAS integration company and we build deep integrations between the world's leading applications. We are looking to expand our integrations to other areas and are looking for Four Experienced Developers to join our team.
Senior Laravel / PHP Full Stack Developer - Work from Home/ Remote Role
The right candidate will:
- Have developed integrations or applications using the Laravel Framework and Microservices.
- Develop deep functional integrations between applications using publicly documented APIs.
- Have a strong experience using tools like Postman to consume APIs from Salesforce, Zoho, Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, Xero, Quickbooks, Shopify, Procore, simPRO, or similar apps.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Understand business requirements based on spec sheets and build deep functional integrations
- Work well with the existing team of developers
- Have demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including PHP Laravel framework, Angular, NodeJs
- Experience with SOAP, REST, and other APIs
- Experience with OAuth, Managing Security, and access tokens, encryption, Single Sign-On.
Round 1: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a video conferencing interview.
Round 2: Shortlisted candidates will be asked to Software Development Test assignment task, You will be paid for up to 8 hours based on the time taken to complete the task.
Round 3: Personal Interview / Meet the team / Offer if successful.
* Less than 5 years experience? Please do not apply for this role.
** If you are not prepared to do a programming test, Do NOT APPLY.
*** Working from Home is mandatory, we do not have a physical office!
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with Laravel framework.
- Minimum 3 years experience with public APIs of world-leading applications like (Salesforce, Zoho, Mailchimp, Xero, Quickbooks, Shopify, or more)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Bachelors in Engineering IT / Computer Science. BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- PG Diploma in Computers, MCA in Computers, M.Tech in Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers.
Must have requirements for all Remote Roles with SyncEzy
- A very good internet connection 50mbps minimum. (Please do a speed test BEFORE applying)
- A proper work desk/setup at home and a quiet place to work.
- A Laptop / Computer during your probation period, we will provide company hardware laptop / PC, Headphones, standup desk, etc. upon confirmation.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
CTC: 8 lacs to 10 lacs
A TRUE Remote / Work from the Home position. We are a Global Remote company and have been remote working long before it was made popular by COVID. We have staff dispersed across 4 countries and 15 cities. We pride ourselves on running a flat organization, with a friendly easy-going culture.
Competitive Salary + All the below
- Allowance for Internet / Phone costs
- Company Hardware provided after completing probation.
- Flexible, family-friendly & fun work environment
- Continuous development and education allowances.
- Flexible Remote work from anywhere (As long as you have good internet and communication)
- Excellent growth opportunities, and growth into leadership for the right candidate.
- Generous policies around leave / social and training allowances
- End-of-year bonuses based on company + Individual performance.
- Zero Commute, Work while you work, play while you play. Perfect Work / Life balance.
•Build efficient, testable & reusable Modules.
•Being Innovative to accept new tech trends.
•Knowledge of API, Core PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter etc.
•Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
•Strong understanding of database concepts, methodologies, source control and bug tracking.
•Presenting ideas for system improvements
Can Easily Establish CRM From Scratch to Advance Level.
At least Should be Having Best Knowledge of PHP and its all framework and Libraries
Bachelors Must Master's recommended
Certification Course is a must there
Good Problem-Solving Skills
Good Client Handling Skills
- Should be accountable for the deliverables of assigned MS Dynamics CRM functionality
- Should be able to work with Business groups, Architects to understand the functional expectations, produce technical solutions and documentation
- Should be able to conceptualize and design solution, independently customize, develop/code using MS Dynamics 365 and technologies such as C#, .Net, Integration technologies including SQL Server & Kingsway Soft
- Should be able to own technical impediments, liaise with various groups and troubleshoot /resolve
- Participate in the Scrum process activities including Sprint Planning and Estimating sessions, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Demos and Sprint retrospectives.
- Strong experience in Web API development and plug in’s
- Strong experience in integration technologies including SQL Server & KingswaySoft to connect internal & third-party systems
- Strong experience using Microsoft Azure Dev Ops, MS Visual Studio and MS SQL server
Striim (pronounced “stream” with two i’s for integration and intelligence) was founded in 2012 with a simple goal of helping companies make data useful the instant it’s born.
Striim’s enterprise-grade, streaming integration with intelligence platform makes it easy to build continuous, streaming data pipelines – including change data capture (CDC) – to power real-time cloud integration, log correlation, edge processing, and streaming analytics.
Strong Core Java / C++ experience
· Excellent understanding of Logical ,Object-oriented design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
· Sound knowledge of application access methods including authentication mechanisms, API quota limits, as well as different endpoint REST, Java etc
· Strong exp in databases - not just a SQL Programmer but with knowledge of DB internals
· Sound knowledge of Cloud database available as service is plus (RDS, CloudSQL, Google BigQuery, Snowflake )
· Experience working in any cloud environment and microservices based architecture utilizing GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, CircleCI, Azure or similar technologies
· Experience in Application verticals such as ERP, CRM, Sales with applications such as Salesforce, Workday, SAP < Not Mandatory - added advantage >
· Experience in building distributed systems < Not Mandatory - added advantage >
· Expertise on Data warehouse < Not Mandatory - added advantage >
· Exp in developing & delivering product as SaaS i< Not Mandatory - added advantage
- Monitor and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies and order replacement supplies as needed
- Create, update, and maintain personnel records, financial records, and other records/data
- Support department managers, staff, and CEO
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair and updates
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to the proper recipient
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Assist other departments with administrative or clerical support
- Routine Calling and communication duties in specific hours in different segment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field preferred
- Prior experience handling administrative responsibilities or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skills:
- Primary skills :
- Siebel CSW
Should have hands on experience Siebel Configuration, Scripting and Workflows
- Siebel Integration
Should have hands on experience Siebel integrations like JMS\MQ, Web services, VBC, EBC, Rest Service, API building etc.
- Siebel OpenUI
Should have hands on experience in Siebel OpenUI development.
- Database (SQL /Oracle)
Should have good experience in writing queries, performance management, query optimization etc.
- Should be able to work independently and should have strong debugging skills
- Secondary skills : (Good to have)
- Siebel certification
- Exposure to Agile
- Exposure to HP ALM and JIRA
- Candidate’s overall experience should be min 5 years to max 8 years.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Commercial Lending provides a key ingredient in determining a Bank’s / FI’s profitability. The business is quite dynamic and posed with many challenges around Automation, Decisioning, Workflows and disconnected Processes to name a few. Solving these real-world problems with best of the breed technology stack, the team is quite dynamic, versatile and self-equipped with a variety of skills. The Job might be the right fit for you if:
You enjoy solving problems and create solutions
If you don’t know the answer, you will dig until you find it
You love learning about processes and ideating them
What you will be doing
- Configure, test and implement workflows supporting configuration and business features in FIS Loan Origination System.
- Coordinate with business experts (Business Analysts, Product Owners, Product Managers) to gather functional specifications and accordingly get them designed and build in product using native workflow tool and by harvesting CMMN and BPMN
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Build the executable processes with limited requirement to showcase business.
- Work with architects and team leads to design & implement appropriate technical solutions.
- Collaborate with testers to analyze defects, verify behavior, and resolve issues.
- Identify, re-engineer and document business processes and metrics and identify improvement opportunities where existing processes / workflows may be streamlined or improved to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop, maintain and distribute business process workflows documentation to stakeholders.
- Assess and project the impact of system changes on users and internal and external clients or stakeholders.
- Be a SPOC for managing and maintenance of these Processes, Workflows while building and contributing to these within Product in an Agile manner. Attend all the relevant scrum ceremonies.
- Tailors user screens for each process activity to enable end users to interact with Application.
- Work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- Isolate and resolve complex configuration issues.
- Train internal employees or external clients on processes, BPMN and CMMN principles or practices. Conduct one-on-one or classroom training depending upon the size or desire of the audience.
What you bring:
- Good database skills with excellent query writing skills.
- Deep Understanding of case life cycle management, business process management (BPM).
- Exposure to form design including Java, HTML, CCS, XML, JSON and Angular.
- Knowledge of APIs (REST & SOAP).
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- First-rate verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g. executive, management, individual contributors).
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate status appropriately and timely.
- Ability to travel.
- Desirable to have exposure towards to prominent workflow tools like
- Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communicator – ability to discuss technical and commercial solutions to internal and external parties and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
- Able to create clear technical specifications from business requirements
- Organized approach – manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Excellent co-ordination and management skills
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and detailed oriented with "can do" attitude
- Innovative Contributor – able to identify & suggest & drive improvements with team (locally & globally)
- Must be able to perform under pressure
- Willing to work in Flexible schedule, as the role is part of a global team
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Need to have hands-on experience of PHP,MySQL,Suite CRM/ Sugar CRM.
Attention : Immediate joiners required only max upto 15 days.
- Min 2.5 Years development experience on the SugarCRM / SuiteCRM platform
- Design, implement, test and maintain our CRM built on SuiteCRM
- Setup integrations to various systems
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Implement Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Experience on large scale projects
- Expertise in security framework
- Develop new modules, components and improve functionality in existing modules
- Experience with composer and upgrade safe modules
- Experience in SuiteCRM upgrade and code optimization
- Experience with MySQL database would be preferred
- Solid knowledge of beans, workflow, logic-hooks, Reports, roles & permissions and security groups