Location Kolkata-On site & Remote
Hands on design and in depth development experience in Microsoft NET
· technologies including C#, ASP NET MVC, Web API, Entity Framework and LINQ
· knowledge of MS SQL Server 2014 above
· Experience with version control systems GIT
· Experience creating and consuming web services including REST JSON
· Skills (Technical / Specialist Skills)
· Proficiency in .NET Development with .NET Framework 4.5 or later, Asp.net MVC,
· C#, Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2014 or above, jQuery.
About TSG Global Services Private Limited
THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE POSITION. Please do not apply if you are not available immediately.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
2. Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
3. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
6. Interact with clients on daily scrum
7. Be diligent with sprint goals and objectives.
8. Handle teams and efficiently manage tasks.
9. Maintain smooth functioning of project deliverables.
1. Knowledge of Django and Vue.js is mandatory.
2. Knowledge of Git and GitHub is mandatory.
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
3. Knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
4. Knowledge of the open-source Django libraries available for common tasks
5. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
6. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
7. Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage
8. Knowledge of tailwind is an added advantage.
- You will be expected to be the engineering lead for the products assigned to you.
- This includes gathering and polishing product requirements, designing for project iterations, managing project life cycles, reviewing developer code, overseeing testing, and monitoring system maintenance.
- You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
- You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
- You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
- Web server hosting
- RESTful / RPC communication
- Message brokering
- Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
- Data layer for persistence or caching
- You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes:
○ Code Review
○ Unit and Integration Testing
You will be exposed to the following technologies:
○ Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS Lambda
○ Datastores : PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, AmazonRedshift
○ Communication : HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
○ Server Management : Amazon ECS,Docker
- You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
Product sectors include:
Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead management models.
Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which includes rewards and recognition module, subscription services, account management tools, partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among others.
Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
Fulfillment: As part of the fulfillment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure a high degree of ride fulfillment on the platform. Tools including allocation
methodologies and system, dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery
excellence. You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimization tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and an analytics suite.
1. Develop backend for applications in ecommerce/insurance/wealth management businesses
2. Design technically sound systems and deliver results in a fast manner
3. Building highly performant applications setting top standards in respective industries
Basic qualifications :
1. 2-4 years experience building highly performant applications in Python
2. Expertise in Python frameworks like Django
3. Familiarity with Rest of API
5. Good grasp on data structures and proficiency in problem-solving
6. Knowledge of design patterns
Anyone interested send me the resume.
We are looking for 2 - 10 years experienced Ruby on Rails and VueJS developer responsible for building
applications, including anything from complex groups of back-end micro-services to command line utilities and
data processing scripts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to
coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to
collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and building quality products is essential.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, and implement new modules and APIs for the BEAM Product
• Plan, build and launch features for our products
• Write unit, functional, and integration tests
• Estimate development tasks and meet deadline
• Collaborate with engineering, QA, and product design team members
• Scale our applications as our user base grows
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
Ability to work & develop in Linux environment
• A solid understanding of Ruby
• 5+ years of web application engineering experience with Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, HTML, CSS,
• 1+ years of experience with a front-end framework (Vue.js & GIT)
• Solid 2+ plus years of web dev experience building web UI/UX interactions.
• 5+ years of experience improving the performance of Ruby on Rails applications with Memcached &
background job processing frameworks (Sidekiq, Resque etc.)
• Hands on experience in deploying applications using AWS Infrastructure using Capistrano automated
• Proven track record of producing high quality work with small & large teams
• Excellent communication and written skills with the ability to explain technical content to a non-technical audience
• Ability to independently produce high quality work without much input
• Ability to work well in a close team environment
• Ability to work analytically throughout the development cycle
• Able to solve problems and work to deadlines without direct supervision
• Effective organisational skills and the ability to deliver projects on time
• Ability to work on own initiative and as a team player in a non-discriminatory manner
• Knowledge of Microsoft’s Coded User Interface technology
• Experience of Agile development methodologies Desirable:
• Working knowledge of how Cloud/SaaS work
• Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus
• Team Foundation server knowledge
What we are looking
- You must have experience in Python, including development of microservices using flask/fastapi/sanic.
- You hold knowledge of at least one Python web frameworks
- You have experience in NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- You are familiar with relational databases and unstructured data.
- You are familiar with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- You have prior exposure to code versioning tools such as Git.
- You understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Good to have
- Experience in cloud services such as AWS
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of the threading concepts in Python and multi-process architecture
What you'll do
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Develop and integrate RESTful APIs and services for business use cases
- Perform unit and integration tests on developed modules
- Good understanding of programming language
- Concepts of Java, Maven
- Source Control
- Logically Strong in coding practices
- Data structure Understanding.
- Security encryption and decryption
- Data encoding decoding
- Strong core Java development skills.
- Exposure to security tools.
- Experience in working with customers, understanding business requirements
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Jenkins/Maven
- Key requirements: Core Java, CI/CD, Docker, Maven, Jenkins, REST API, Kafka, Redis, cache, elastic cache
Company and Founders
Egregore Labs ( www.egregorelabs.com ) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology. More about the founders is available here and here
We operate at the intersection of Unstructured Data and Finance. We run multiple products, including Romulus ( www.romulus.co ) and Robana ( www.robana.ai ) - all our products work on the same underlying principles and set of technologies.
- At least 2 years experience in back-end development in a fast-paced environment, working in Python
- Deep understanding of technologies used in web-deployed SaaS products, including Rest APIs
- Exposure to AWS, Azure, or other cloud providers
- Sound understanding of computer science principles
- Exposure to any of the following
- Financial services
- Natural Language Processing
- Robotic Process Automation
- Intelligent Document Processing
- Document Management and Repositories
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks. Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Developing APIs and endpoints for deployments of our product
- Infrastructure Development such as building databases, creating and maintaining automated jobs
- Build out the back-end to deploy and scale our product
- Build POCs for client deployments
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Document your code, write test cases, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Python (2+ years)
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Deep familiarity with UNIX, major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure), DevOps
- Understanding of databases, and related tools, paradigms
- A computer science education would be great, but other engineering disciplines are ok as well
We are looking for a person who has :
- Resourcefulness- - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Ownership- - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We- d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
- Work Ethic- - We've grown up on Wall Street. We work hard and have aggressive goals. We want our teammates to be focused, goal-oriented, and consistent high achievers.
- Execution Focus- - Our business is about getting things done and getting things done right. We want outcome-focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
We are an early-stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement, and a group of motivated colleagues are what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi-based and work 6 days a week. Currently, due to the pandemic, we are operating remotely since Feb 2020.
About US: Newbie Soft Solutions is an IT service provider focused on providing solutions in niche areas to support and build future -ready, resilient solutions for medium sized industries and growth-focused technology organizations.
The name NEWBIE signifies a new chapter, a new beginning in the field of staffing solutions. Founded in 2015, we have grown from strength to strength with a strong presence across India, United States and Australia. Our offerings include Staffing Solutions, IT Consulting, Business Intelligence, Security Solutions, Legacy Application Management and Modernization. We value consistency, which is our core principle, to reach the end goal of complete user satisfaction. We constantly strive to outperform our competitors to become the leaders in digital revolution.
Job Requirement :
- Clear understanding of end to end communication of service calls via API Gateway/Service Mesh/Service Registry
- Experience on Springboot/SpringCloud/Restful Webservices
- Experience in containerisation (Docker) and Kubernetes in terms of creating container images and writing manifest files/helm charts on designing PODs/Side-car patterns etc.
- Good design experience on Web Applications (backend) & since we operate as a DevOps pod we would expect the person be involved in production deployments/support.
- Exposure to usage of CI-CD tools like Git/Jenkins/Maven/Sonar/Junit/CheckMarx/Netsparker/Cucumber