Senior Software Engineer (Java)
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Java
If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to develop amazing products and hungry for a new adventure, a word class workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Kolkata.
An exhaustive list of expectations :
✓ Design and implement cutting-edge applications
✓ Participate in code reviews and application debugging and diagnosis.
✓ Practice modern software development methodologies such as continuous delivery, and scrum.
✓ Collaborate with product managers and engineers to build scalable systems enabling innovative ordering experiences.
✓ Knowledge and 5+ years of experience in developing Java applications
✓ A completed technical degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
✓ Profound knowledge and working experience with Java Frameworks (Springboot) and SQL databases.
✓ Solid experience in the design and implementation of Restful APIs and design patterns.
✓ Strong knowledge in Core Java, REST , Spring Framework, Spring Boot Microservice , JPA (e.g. Hibernate, OpenJPA, etc.) , Docker, Jenkins, ELK Stack
✓ Experience working with NoSQL Technologies and interest in Elasticsearch, and Microservices architectures.
✓ Curiosity, out of box problem-solving abilities, and an eye for detail.
✓ Passion for clean code
What really makes us interested in you - You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver stupendous results.
Number of position – 3
Job Location – kolkata, Sector 5
About senrysa technologies (p) ltd
Key skills : Python, Numpy, Panda, SQL, ETL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The work will involve the development of workflows triggered by events from other systems
- Design, develop, test, and deliver software solutions in the FX Derivatives group
- Analyse requirements for the solutions they deliver, to ensure that they provide the right solution
- Develop easy to use documentation for the frameworks and tools developed for adaption by other teams
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Must have unit testing and debugging skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Python packages such as NumPy, Scikit learn
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
Shiprocket is a logistics platform which connects Indian eCommerce SMBs with logistics players to enable end-to-end solutions.
Our innovative data-backed platform drives logistics efficiency, helps reduce cost, increases sales throughput by reducing RTO and improves post order customer engagement and experience.
Our vision is to power all logistics for the direct commerce market in India including first mile, linehaul, last mile, warehousing, cross border and O2O.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will develop, record and maintain cutting edge applications for Shiprocket Platform.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications which have to perform at scale
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Develop backend data services and contribute to increase existing APIs
- Ability to act individually in a complex and fast paced environment
- Closely work with the Product and QA teams to ensure smooth delivery
- Participate in solution designing with Tech leads and Systems Architects
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of development efforts
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Great people skills to closely work with other teams.
- Strong in establishing systems & processes
- Expertise in Laravel or GoLang, MySQL and Git
- Thorough in Object oriented concepts
- Knowledge of restful Web services
- Understanding of web applications
- Working knowledge of one or more caching, queuing systems in desirable
- Excellent problem solving
- Can do attitude
What you'll do?
● Develop on server-side cloud software using a serverless approach (AWS).
● Work hands-on on bringing to life IoT and Edge architectures and applications
● Work with teams on delivering key features and performance targets.
Who You Are?
● Passionate individual who loves to develop scalable backend
● Strong programming capabilities
● Understanding of cloud architecture and protocols.
● Clear thought process, believe in simplifying rather than complicating
● Argue and fight over opinions. Believe in always choosing the best
You Should Have
● Experience on NoSQL Databases and designing REST API.
● Strong fundamentals of Data structure and algorithm.
● Done related projects during graduation/post-graduation.
● Experience on AWS, AWS Lambda, AWS IoT Core, AWS Cloud Watch is a big plus.
Proficiency in Python
About the role
As a core team member in our growing startup, we're looking for an exceptionally hard working candidate who is full of ideas, accountable and has self-learning abilities and make a significant contribution to our growth journey.
The candidate must have at least 2 years and ideally up to 8 years of experience in an IT Product company / Startup. Must have expertise in
MUST HAVE SKILLS
Back-end development using Laravel, Lumen, MySQL / PGSQL
- RESTful API development & integration of 3rd party services (like payment gateways, Email marketing tools, SMS/ Whatsapp, etc.)
- High quality coding which can be replicated and used to scale.
- Prompt to troubleshoot and fix bugs and use of GIT
PREFERRED SKILLS (Not Mandatory)
- Experience in React.JS, AWS, DevOps
- Experience in a Product based SaaS Startup.
- Passionate about building products and features and building a product from scratch with thrust on DevOps, Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc.
- Have a good understanding of setting up & managing cloud servers like AWS, Google cloud, etc.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis
- Immediate / Early joiners preferred.
- This is a Work from Office / Hybrid role.
- Office is in Green Park, New Delhi 110016 (5 min walk from Metro station)
- BYOD - Bring your own device (Laptop)
- Candidate must be willing to work in a high exposure - high accountability Startup environment and grow significantly with the company.
About the Company
hiringplug™ is an AI Marketplace of specialist Recruiters that enables companies to acquire top talent, faster. The company offers an Award winning RaaS™ Marketplace: Recruitment as a Service Marketplace™ The company is at an interesting expansion stage and looking for exceptional talent to be a part of their growth story. | www.hiringplug.com
Get to know us
- https://www.instagram.com/ hiringplug
- https://www.facebook.com/ hiringplugofficial
- https://twitter.com/ hiringplug
- https:// blog.hiringplug.com
- www. hiringplug.com
- “Top HR & Work Tech Startup” – by People Matters both in 2019 & 2020
- “10 Best HR Tech startups 2019” – by Silicon India in Oct 2019
- “Best resourcing software 2019” – by HR Association of India in Jan 2019
Talk to you soon!
Job Location: New Delhi
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to all phases of the Software development lifecycle
- Write well-designed testable, efficient code and complex code with Data Structure & Algorithms.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications on Java and RestAPI.
- Prepare and produce releases of software component
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- A Developer whose job includes writing complex code, testing, and fixing bugs.
- Maintain, design the database and organize collected information.
- A specialized programmer who focuses on multiple types of development.
What you’ll bring:
- 2 year to 5 years of proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Strong experience in Java programming
- Expertise Knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms
- Proven working experience in a product-based organization (preferred)
- Understanding with Java frameworks Spring boot, Microservices and ORM frameworks.
- Must have the experience to design and build scalable REST APIs.
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Experience working with SQL databases, query optimisation and designing schemas
• High coding standards - understanding of test coverage best practices & test pyramid concept.
• Design, analyze, code, test, and deploy applications to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
Golang, Microservices (AWS ECS, App Mesh), Ruby, Rails, MySQL, Postgres, Redis, NATS.
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails OR 2+ years of experience with Golang.
- 5+ years of experience with MySQL or Postgres and relational data modelling.
- Experience consuming and writing REST APIs.
- Focus on writing clear, maintainable, tested code.
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and regular deployments.
- Experience with complex Rails projects and design principles.
- Strong willingness to learn and use Golang at work.
- Experience with CI (continuous integration).
- Strong understanding of Linux.
- Strong understanding of Docker.
- You must be a strong communicator who can explain complex ideas to anyone regardless of background.
- 2+ years of experience with Golang.
- Experience with Microservices deployed in Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS ECS, App Mesh and Lambda.
- Ability and interest in mentoring junior engineers a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills and diligent ability to contribute to the team by performing code reviews.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
The position requires for an individual to Develop high-volume, low-latency application for data
analytics for big consumer product corporations. The position also requires the candidate to Contribute
in all phases of the development lifecycle, write well designed, testable, efficient code. Should ensure
designs follow specifications.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
• Strong experience in Python/JAVA.
• Familiarity with Test driven development and Continuous Integration.
• Strong knowledge and hands-on with code development tools (Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Unit, Testing Frameworks).
• Familiar with Software development methodology like Agile methodology.
• Ability to write complex SQL.
• Desire to learn and develop new tools and techniques and share with the team
• Knowledge of cloud would be a plus
• Ability to design software modules.