We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our team.
Apply now for the role of a Node.js Developer at CodeBuddy that is opening doors for skilled, energetic developers looking for Mern Stack Developer Jobs.
If you can help us design and create multiple layers of applications while working cross-functionally across different infrastructures. You would fit perfectly if you love problem-solving, design, and creating quality offerings.
Technical Competency :
- Development experience in Node.js
- Experience with backend using REST API.
- Proficiency in React.js concepts is a plus but not mandatory
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to document their code.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- To translate storyboards and various use cases to create high-performing apps
- Write, execute, and maintain clean, reusable, and scalable code
- Integrate our various data storage solutions
- Ensure the responsiveness and boost the performance of our apps
- Find and address the various bottlenecks and bug-fixes
- Help in code automatization
- Proficient use of GIT.
Interpersonal skills :
- Must be comfortable working in a team and independently when required.
- Must be disciplined, proactive, and self-motivated
- Needs to have problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good to have previous experience of direct client interaction for project briefs and updates.
What You Need To Apply:
- Previous work experience as a Node.js developer for 1 year at least.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
- Demonstrated successful development of web or mobile-based applications
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
- Proactive instead of reactive
- Looking for ways to improve self and projects.
If you have it all in you, we are happy to have you with us!!!
Perks and Benefits:
We at Codebuddy believe our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remuneration because we respect everyone’s effort.
- Review in every 9-12 months
- Opportunity to learn new technologies at the company's expense
- On-time salary (7th of every month)
- Fair pay policy
- Easy leave structure
- Performance awards
- Festival gifts
- Annual picnic
- Monthly dinner parties
We will be even happier if you have:
- Proficiency in Nest.js or Express.js,
- Being an open-source contributor,
- Ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from clients,
- Ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts,
- Having excellent stakeholder management and client-facing skills.
Joining Codebuddy Means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity,
- Being involved in challenging projects,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Code Review,
- The constant development of your hard and soft skills
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What will happen next?
- Fill out the form
- Give us some time to review your application
- Meet us for an interview
- Complete a recruitment task to see how we work
- Join our team!
About Codebuddy Pvt. Ltd.
- Review in every 9 months
- On-time salary (7th)
- Fair Pay policy
- Easy Leave structure
- Performance awards
- Festival gifts
- Annual picnic
- Monthly dinner parties
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Node.js Developer, you should be comfortable with back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- In-depth knowledge of MongoDB, NodeJS, ExpressJS, and MySQL.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React.
- Must have experience in MongoDB & MySQL.
- Experience creating front-end applications using HTML5, LESS/SASS, React.js is an advantage but not required.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache).
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications.
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus.
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
Skills And Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Node.js Developer or similar role.
- BSc/BTech degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field.
1 Good command in either Python(django) or Python (flask)
2 Has worked on large scale
3 Experience in building REST APIs
4 Proficiency with databases such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
5 knowledge of Kubernetes, docker and deployment
Node JS Developer
Position Type: Full time
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by the UI team into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is a bonus.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of Relational Databases
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 8-15 years relevant progressive experience.
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of 8-10 engineers so they all learn, grow, and succeed.
- Plan and prioritize work for your team, including collaborating with cross border teams.
- Provide oversight and accountability for technical decisions.
- Create an inclusive environment that attracts and retains high-performing engineers.
- You will collaborate with Developers, Program Managers, QA and Devops Engineers in an agile development environment.
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineer and an engineering leader.
- Demonstrate a passion for customers and technology.
You must have:
- Experience in the design, development, and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications with multiple tiers
- Exposure on agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance.
- Strong technical aptitude for any programming language, preferred, Core JAVA and Spring Boot and other Spring libraries, Eureka, Hystrix etc.
- Experience of creating architecture or developing web services using Open source technologies and to integrate applications with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
- Solid understanding of OOPS, algorithms and data structures.
- Experience on Kafka / Scala / Storm / Elastic Search and Web Services like RESTful.
- Experience in building highly scalable distributed systems
- Extensive experience with version control systems (Git is preferred) and issue tracking systems (JIRA is preferred)
Big Pluses if you:
- Have a strong focus on business outcomes
- Are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Are self-motivated and can get things done
- Have the ability to communicate and defend your ideas clearly
- Have a strong knowledge of threading, concurrency, scaling, and high availability.
- Have a desire to build products that users love
- Stay current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of work experience in the development background, with at least 2 years experience in Java, Spring, Sprint Boot, Hibernate or JPA, MySQL, Oracle, Spring MVC.
- B.E. degree in Computer Science, Graduate in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Core JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Experience with ORM's like Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Cloud AWS.
- Experience in any Messaging Queue e.g. Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Experience on Web services with REST and SOAP.
- Experience working on tool set like Eclipse IDE, SQL clients.
- Experience using application server like Jboss, TomCat, Wildfly, glassfish.
- Experience in using tools like SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- Ability to write SQL queries to fetch data.
- Knowledge of Micro services, Redis Cache and Mongo DB (or any other NoSQL) is good to have
Wheelseye offers technology to empower truckers. Our software helps save costs, build safe and secure infrastructure, automate operations, and streamline your business. We provide end to end technology backend from basic things like GPS live location tracking to complex tasks like driving profitability and automation in your business.
Our Software as a Service enables data-driven decision making by reading a number of connected devices. We give the highest priority to the security and safety of your infrastructure & data. Our platform is fully customizable and can be tailored as per the needs of your business and targets
- Work on Real-world problem solving that directly impacts India's GDP
- A culture of rapid problem solving, objectivity, sharp focus & individual freedom
- Directly impact the day-to-day business of more than 15% of the Indian Truck Industry. No other company in the world offers this scale of penetration
- Our products reach 50Mn+ Indians collectively
- While we work Mon to Sat, we focus on outcomes- not badge-ins or work hours
Required Experience :
- 3-6 Years of experience in backend Technologies (Java/GO)
- Strong CS fundamentals - data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex applications
- Data modelling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent understanding of memory management, performance/resource optimization, network programming, concurrency, multithreading, monitoring & security
- Deep understanding of software engineering best practices