Who we are looking for
A candidate who can design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Key Role Requirements:
- Experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Hands-on experience in Struts (Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB) framework.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle SQL, Procedures
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Spring batch
- Should have worked on application servers like IBM WAS / Jboss / Web logic.
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands and BIRT reporting tool is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SVN or any other version control is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Build tool like ANT, Maven is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
We are hiring!!
JOB TITLE: Back-end Developer
EXPERIENCE: 3 - 7 years
LOCATION: Mumbai (Borivali East)
TIMINGS: Indian Shift Timings
TYPE OF WORKING: Work from office
NOTICE PERIOD: 1 month
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Must have a clear understanding of Database
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- Experience in Node.js language
- Familiar with building REST API
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
We are looking for an application support engineer to maintain and support the suite of software products. The incubment will be responsible for analysing, debugging and fixing production issues in addition to providing regular maintenance support.
- Provide first level of support in analysing and debugging issues
- Work with other members of the development team in fixing the issues
- Work with relevant stakeholders in understanding the issues and providing timely workarounds and resolutions
- Provide support during regular maintenance activities
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Python, Django DRF, REST APIs
- Experience with any RDBMS and SQL queries
- Exposure to AWS will be an added advantage
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment
- Motivated and able to work independently
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
We are looking for Flutter Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile
● Building modern and cross platform mobile applications using Flutter.
● Collaborating with the Planning and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
● Performing app profiling and improving performance.
● Improving code quality through code reviews.
● Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
You need to have:
● One or more published Flutter apps on the App Store / Play Store.
● Good understanding of Flutter and Dart.
● Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Java, Kotlin or Swift.
● Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
● Willingness to learn about new technologies and trends in mobile.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Working knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional
● Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and
● Strong communication skills.
● Working with the latest technologies in an early-stage product startup, with plenty of
opportunities to learn
● You will work directly under the mentorship of other senior designers/developers and the
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Software Developer, you will be primarily involved in developing new features & fixing the bugs for our apps built to work with the Atlassian products. You will work closely with the product team to understand customer needs & co-ordinate with QA/Release management teams for maintaining quality of delivery.
Must have KSA (Knowledge Skills Abilities):
Hands on experience in JAVA
Spring MVC framework
CSS / HTML / Java Script
Should have knowledge of databases and must have used any of Postgres / SQL server/ My SQL/ Oracle
Additional KSA for advantage:
Knowledge or hands on experience of ReactJS
Knowledge of bug tracking tool Jira
Experience in web services development
Writing and implementing efficient code
Unit test driven development
Should be able to interpret requirements and suggest solutions to implement them
Must be able to break big stories in to smaller tasks and estimate
Artwork Flow website: https://www.artworkflowhq.com
Artwork Flow is the Global SAAS platform by Bizongo for Product Packaging Management and Label Proofing. It’s a cloud-based collaboration platform to review & approve creative packaging projects to accelerate new product launch.
We are helping brands across industries such as Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Chemicals, Consumer goods, and more. Our capterra score of 4.5 is a testimony to our customer obsession.
We function as a startup within Bizongo and we are looking to onboard driven individuals for Product and Engineering, as we grow Artwork Flow into North America, Europe and other global markets.
We have a few of the best investors on board including the likes of Accel, Chiratae, B-Capital Group, IFC (World Bank group), CDC group and Schroeder Adveq
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Strong proficiency in Java and building scalable enterprise applications
- Can think of architectural design at scale
- Love solving complex and challenging problems
- Have good knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Thrive to implement Industry’s best practices and coding standards
- High obsession for Quality and Performance
- Good knowledge on performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
- Like to collaborate with people, share knowledge, learn from others and mentor juniors
Additional Perks -
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Work hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Recreational Facility
- Expertise in software design and development.
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language(e. g. Java)
- Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story.
Leading and managing team of developers.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic.
Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
Implementation of security and data protection
Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
Overall 6-8 years of experience in multi-tiered application development and leadership
Strong Programming fundamentals. (Must have - Java)
Good Knowledge in cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, etc.
Hands on experience on Spring technology including Springboot, SpringMVC, Spring Security and others.
Good understanding on experience on microservice development using Springboot REST web services using
Spring Rest or Jersey SQL NoSQL DB
Hands on with Unit testing Dynamic and proactive with ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Good communications skills fluent in English
Ability to communicate effectively across different disciplines
Primary Skills (Good toHave)
Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Restful Web Services, Micro Services
Education: B.Tech/B.E, BCA, MCA, MCS, etc. in Computers