Who we are looking for
A candidate who can design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Key Role Requirements:
- Experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Hands-on experience in Struts (Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB) framework.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle SQL, Procedures
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Spring batch
- Should have worked on application servers like IBM WAS / Jboss / Web logic.
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands and BIRT reporting tool is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SVN or any other version control is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Build tool like ANT, Maven is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Fintech leader on global transaction in banking
Position: Senior WordPress Developer
Job Purpose: We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Senior WordPress Developer to join our team. As a Senior WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for leading the development of WordPress websites and providing technical expertise to deliver high-quality solutions for our clients.
Experience: 4-5 Years (Minimum of 3.5 years)
Qualification: Any Graduate
• Lead the development of WordPress websites independently, from concept to deployment.
• Manage and coordinate a team of developers, if applicable.
• Provide training and mentorship to junior developers.
• Collaborate with clients and project managers to understand project requirements and provide accurate task timelines.
• Utilize your strong understanding of WordPress development to build custom solutions tailored to client needs.
• Implement and integrate WordPress plugins, APIs, payment gateways, and third-party applications.
• Customize and modify custom WordPress, WooCommerce, and multi-vendor themes and plugins.
• Familiarity with page builders like Elementor, ACF, Divi, and their implementation.
• Troubleshoot and debug issues across multiple browsers and devices to ensure optimal performance and compatibility.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of performance and security considerations.
• Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and best practices in WordPress development.
• Proficient in English communication for effective collaboration with team members and clients.
• Proven expertise in leading the development of WordPress websites.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Experience with team management is an added advantage.
• Familiarity with Learn Dash Plugin customization is a plus.
• Ability to provide training and mentorship to junior developers.
• Strong knowledge of WordPress development and its ecosystem.
• Solid understanding of performance and security considerations.
• Familiarity with version control systems like Git.
Nyusoft Solutions LLP is a Software development organization with a highly dynamic team of 80+ skilled Designers, Developers, Quality Analysts, Business Analysts, and Project managers. At Nyusoft Solutions, we have set a benchmark in the minds of our customers for delivering quality solutions. We believe in breaking the stereotypes and constantly strive to deliver better quality with each delivery.
Currently, we have a team based in India, the USA, and Australia. We have served customers across the globe and we have a strong customer base in many countries including India, Australia, the UK, the USA, Ireland, Canada, the Philippines, and others.
We have worked on 500+ projects across industries. Our work speaks for itself. https://www.nyusoft.com/portfolio/
Skill: Java Developer – Mumbai
4.5 -8 years of Experience
- Java 8
- Spring boot
- API development
- MVC architecture
- web services
3+ years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS. Should be well versed with its asynchronous nature, event loop, promises, and callbacks.
Experience in Node JS MVC framework and Rest API frameworks like Express.
Experience developing desktops.
Experience in Mongo DB.
Familiarity with using AWS components.
Postman for documenting/testing APIs.
Our client is implementing an on-prem to cloud migration strategy, the Application Architect plays a key role in terms of defining the target architecture and driving the implementation towards it.
DESCRIPTION OF MAIN TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with senior management to align overall software development strategy
- Define and enforce software architecture design principles, including the overall software ecosystem (application, logging, monitoring, scaling, software packaging…)
- Define and enforce software development principles, including but not limited to: technology choices, coding standards, logging standards, code reviews, code factorization, unit tests etc…
- Design the target software architecture, plan, and oversee software development activities to achieve the target state
- Support R&D activities and ensure the most adequate technology and architecture is implemented to maximize the outcome
- Ensure non-functional requirements are met at all times (performance, maintainability, supportability, cost-effectiveness)
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with a specialization in software engineering, application development or similar
- Minimum 10 year’s experience working in Application Development
- Minimum 5 years experience in Application Architecture
- Strong experience in designing and implementing micro-services-based solutions
- Strong experience with containerized applications and end-to-end automated software delivery process (code repository, CI/CD, container image repository, …)
- Proven experience designing and implementing solutions on the cloud (preferably AWS)
- Highly proficient with a wide range of programming languages and frameworks (Java, Spring Boot, Python, SQL, …)
- Experience working with container orchestration systems (K8s, Redshift, AWS ECS, or other)
- A constant learner who demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the latest technology trends and how to apply them
- Experience in an application monitoring tool, ideally Dynatrace
- Experience in performance testing, performance planning and costing exercises
As a senior research and development Engineer, you will work in a highly collaborative, dynamic environment. You’ll design creative solutions to real market problems. You will work closely with other partners such as product and pre-sales managers, UI developers, and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve the efficiency of the solution.
- Develop, modify, and implement, the software components of Nimesa Product.
- Assist QA Engineers with the creation and review of the test cases
- Write junits and test automation if anything required to have the coverage
- Assist other Engineers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Keep an eye out for technology trends, and open-source projects that can be used.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or relevant fields.
- At least 4+ years experience in end-end software development for large design and coordinating project teams in the SaaS industry.
- Software development experience with Java and Spring / Springboot
- Strong knowledge of data stores (SQL or NoSQL)
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in building Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Web Services, and Management at scale is a requirement.
- Experience with Design patterns
- Knowledge of cloud-based architectures, deployment and operational aspects of Amazon Web Services cloud
HyperTest is the fastest growing SaaS company in the field of quality assurance and Testing growing 25% MoM and flagging 1M+ errors for its clients every month
How It Works
HyperTest is an on-premise utility that helps businesses ship software faster and with better quality. It automatically tests for all failures and bugs in their applications much before releases. Engineering teams struggle with writing & maintaining their own tests or use a team of manual testers. With HyperTest they can now instead focus only on building software (faster), automating the entire QA process.
We believe as the complexity of the application grows, HyperTest's simple technique to test app services in aggregate minimises the effort from developers to catch errors and fix them
Where are we now
HyperTest is 12 months old and funded from marquee VC firms like Axilor Capital (ex-cofounders of Infosys), Touchstone and distinguished angel investors. The founding team has spent 12+ years between them building and scaling products for OYORooms to India's largest restaurant SaaS company and are alumni of IIT Bombay & Georgia Tech with degrees in CS and Data Science
HyperTest is currently used by small to large companies alike including ZoloStays, Airtel, LimeTray, OYOrooms etc
We are looking for Product Engineers who:
- Have (2-4yrs) experience working preferably in a product company before and understand the culture of moving fast and breaking things. Any additional experience is a plus.
- Are open to work in a flat, non-hierarchical setup where daily focus is only shipping features not reporting to managers
- Are relentless problem-solvers and not scared easily from new engineering problems or speaking out in public or privately
- UG/PG degree in computer sciences, IT from top tier college in India preferable
- First-hand opportunity to learn ML and Data science (CTO is MS in AI/ML from Georgia Tech) and apply to real-life engineering problems that HyperTest solves
- Generous stock options in a fast growing company in a $50bn market. Opportunity to be a early employee and a future technical leader
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about not shifting to a new language or stack but exploring a position aligned to their current technical experience
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
Companies we admire for their culture and success:
37 Signals (BaseCamp), Intercom, Front, Stripe, Notion.io, Airtable, FreshDesk, Zoho, Wingify (VWO), CleverTap
Books that are a MUST read for people at HyperTest:
Lean Startup, Recode, Never Split the difference: Negotiating like your life depends on it, Culture Code, Rise of the SuperMan, Negotiation Genius, The Subtle Art of Not giving a F***.
1. Write clean, structured code and develop back-end components that are scalable and reusable which aligns with the existing architecture.
2. Own and manage team processes, releases, and systems and integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
3. Design, build, test, and document code and databases
4. Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
5. Make architecture decisions that contribute to maintainable systems
6. Architect and build the backend for the corresponding web service (Django)
1. 2+ years of experience with Django, Experienced & expertise in Python framework - Django and Rest
2. Strong systems, architecture and database fundamentals, experience with scaling web technologies
3. Should have basic knowledge of Front End
4. Should have good database design knowledge
5. Should be able to write good quality code with good documentation
6. Experience in creating REST API's
7. Basic understanding of tech stacks - Postgres and Git
8. The ability to work independently is a must
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on Java/J2EE platform engineer to join the
back-end platform engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product
start-up or a product engineering services company in a developer role, building a high-performance
real-time system is mandatory. Applicants having experience in developing and maintaining large scale
messaging platforms are preferred. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and
efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 7-9 years hands-on experience with
Java based open source tech stack
● Expertise in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot,
Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest) in distributed systems
● Practical experience with MySQLand/or NoSQL databases like Couchbase, DynamoDB,
● Practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues (JMS,
● Experience in building high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients
● Expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana
● Prior experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
● Experience with Kubernetes
● Prior experience in transformation to cloud platforms is preferred
● Experience with Kafka is a definite plus
● Experience with building analytics pipeline and analytics DB is a plus
● Strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex
problems, strong problem solving skills
You are someone who would easily be able to
● Study and learn the latest in AI/NLP/Chatbots domain and the messaging platform
● Work closely with the US and India engineering teams to help build the Java/Spring based backend
and REST APIs.
● Closely collaborate with the principal engineer in the India engineering team in technical excellence
and ownership of critical modules; own the development of new modules and features
● Troubleshoot live production server issues; assume leadership responsibilities in the production
issue resolution lifecycle
● Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of a team, be able to contribute
independently and drive the team to exceptional contributions with minimal team supervision
● Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
● Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
• Areas of expertise: Go, Electron, NodeJs.
• Developer in Linux and Windows environments
• Proficient in software development tools such as IDEs, debuggers, profilers, source control systems.
• Strong in coding languages (e.g. C, C++, Go, Java) and frameworks (e.g. NodeJs, Electron, Git)
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
• Good subject matter expertise with Kubernetes, Docker and other container orchestration tool.
• Practical experience developing, testing and operating a service in a hybrid cloud.
• Outstanding coding/scripting skills, preferably in Go.
• Experience with Linux/Unix
• Experience in Jenkins and CI/CD environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
The mission of faangpath is to connect the right job seekers to connect with the right mentors to help them take the next step in their career. We are a completely bootstrapped startup looking for some enthusiastic full-time backend developers to build REST APIs to support our new and upcoming platform with a lot of exciting features.
- Proficient in problem-solving
- 1+ Year of experience in Rest APIs
- 1+ Year of experience with firebase/nodejs/express
- Experience with typescript