Must have exp in Django. [ Mandatory]
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
- High level of knowledge of Python and the Django framework.
- Familiarity with event driven programming as well as the MVC.
- Good understanding of SQL databases.
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
1- Knowledge of rest framework
2- MVC architecture
4- Basic db queries
For react :
1- Knowledge of html,css,js
3- Axios calls
4- Function based components
About Accubits Technologies
We are a full-service software provider offering product development and digital transformation services to Governments, Tech startups, Fortune 1000 companies, and Businesses.
We help organizations to be future-proof through data-driven solutions for mobile, cloud, and web platforms using cutting edge technologies such as AI, Blockchain and RPA.
We are looking to recruit experienced Python Developers ( 2+ years ) who have good Knowledge and experience in Django and MySQL. The candidate must be eager to take up challenges and provide technical solutions for business problems.
- Must be an expert in Python programming.
- Proficiency in Django and MySQL (MANDATORY) Create and Maintain Rest API’s.
- Integrate and Handle MySQL database.
- Should have knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Must be familiar with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Must be able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience in working with a SCRUM or Agile team is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Strong Knowledge of Rest Framework.
- Good to have knowledge in the Flask framework but not necessary.
The business is creating a family of purposeful brands with products that solve a particular problem for a small segment of people. Each brand provides the essentials to make an individual segment of people lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing. Each brand offers high quality, responsibly-made products that are inviting and easy to use, paired with access to ongoing guidance and support.
You will be responsible for architecting and setting the standards for building our core backend/microservices. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the frontend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences.
● Develop microservices that will be used by the frontend through API endpoints.
● Translate business requirements into high quality code.
● Ensure that the code is deployed in a secure and scalable fashion.
● Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
● Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
● Enhance Analytics and overall backend architecture for better performance.
● At least 1 years of experience on NodeJS
● Practical experience in building APIs
● Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
● Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
● Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
● Practical experience with Git
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Experience with AWS services is a plus
***Client works for 6 days a week***
These values bound our employees, customers and future businesses to keep trust and faith in the services we provide in covering Software and Hardware developments, Mechanical & Electronics that can translate into end-to-end design, development and maintenance of products and services to enable business growth and value creation.We think Business value add (as a first step) to create, design and deliver our solutions !!!
Key Responsibility Areas:
Design, build and deliver Enterprise software solutions.
Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
Encourage and lead innovation and solid lifecycle processes.
Collaborate with development teams on work definition, estimation and prioritization
Lead and grow as a professional software engineer.
Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
Preparing curriculum to train junior developers for Java Web Development
Strong client interactions to provide excellent Quality of Service.
Owning the code base and making sure all code is reviewed and is of very high quality.
Write and modify coding conventions and standards documents for all development
Core Java, J2EE,
Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
Junit or Mockito frameworks
Knowledge Data Structures,
Designing relational database schemas
Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
Must have strong knowledge and experience in Agile based software development methodologies.
Knowledge of an Agile tool like Jira.
Strong knowledge of working in Integrations of 3rd party APIs and creating the new APIs.
Must have good knowledge of creating Flow diagrams, UMLs and all the required documentations.
Must have Team Lead exposure
B.E., B.Tech. from reputed institutes with good academic record
Job Description :
- Hands on experience in developing web Applications using ASP.NET core MVC and Azure SQL server.
- Hands on experience in Web API development.
- Should have experience in working with Azure containers to deploy applications.
- Should be able to individually co-ordinate with client team and do delivery.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently / in a team with strong problem-solving skills.
- Estimate work and plan delivery schedule including tasks, milestones and dependencies.
- Ensure timely publishing of status report and quality metrics.
- Should be able to quickly adapt work on new technologies based on project need.
Interview Mode: All rounds of interview will be conducted on Google meet and on boarding will be in Bangalore
Company Overview :
Data template is an IT company which design and develop digital experience and services used by people globally. We bring experiences from multiple domains to market from strategy to execution using our unique approach to transfer deep insight into impact. We help our clients to stay ahead of challenges and accelerate in their market.
About the role
As a core team member in our growing startup, we're looking for an exceptionally hard working candidate who is full of ideas, accountable and has self-learning abilities and make a significant contribution to our growth journey.
The candidate must have at least 2 years and ideally up to 8 years of experience in an IT Product company / Startup. Must have expertise in
MUST HAVE SKILLS
Back-end development using Laravel, Lumen, MySQL / PGSQL
- RESTful API development & integration of 3rd party services (like payment gateways, Email marketing tools, SMS/ Whatsapp, etc.)
- High quality coding which can be replicated and used to scale.
- Prompt to troubleshoot and fix bugs and use of GIT
PREFERRED SKILLS (Not Mandatory)
- Experience in React.JS, AWS, DevOps
- Experience in a Product based SaaS Startup.
- Passionate about building products and features and building a product from scratch with thrust on DevOps, Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc.
- Have a good understanding of setting up & managing cloud servers like AWS, Google cloud, etc.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis
- Immediate / Early joiners preferred.
- This is a Work from Office / Hybrid role.
- Office is in Green Park, New Delhi 110016 (5 min walk from Metro station)
- BYOD - Bring your own device (Laptop)
- Candidate must be willing to work in a high exposure - high accountability Startup environment and grow significantly with the company.
About the Company
hiringplug™ is an AI Marketplace of specialist Recruiters that enables companies to acquire top talent, faster. The company offers an Award winning RaaS™ Marketplace: Recruitment as a Service Marketplace™ The company is at an interesting expansion stage and looking for exceptional talent to be a part of their growth story. | www.hiringplug.com
Get to know us
- https://www.instagram.com/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/hiringplug
- https://www.facebook.com/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/hiringplugofficial
- https://twitter.com/" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/hiringplug
- “Top HR & Work Tech Startup” – by People Matters both in 2019 & 2020
- “10 Best HR Tech startups 2019” – by Silicon India in Oct 2019
- “Best resourcing software 2019” – by HR Association of India in Jan 2019
Talk to you soon!
Our team is a diverse group of individuals based in Pune, India and Durham, USA. It embodies the true startup culture that affords a lot of flexibility and freedom but demands initiative and accountability. You will see the immediate positive impact of your work on the lives of thousands of patients.
You'll be a key member of our engineering team, delivering new features and improvements in a fast-paced, agile environment using modern technologies, including Ruby on Rails, React, Redux, etc. We value natural self-starters with the ability to communicate ideas effectively and contribute to Kode Lounge’s culture of respect, dedication, and fun.
- 6+ years professional experience in software development
- 3+ years professional experience with Ruby on Rails or other MVC frameworks
- Experience with ActiveRecord or other ORM frameworks
- 3+ years of professional experience in React JS
Nice to have
- Experience in iOS or Android application development
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with AI tools such as Tensorflow
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have
deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products.
This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+
● Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different modules/features of the services
● Design, develop, deploy and support web applications.
● Discover opportunities for performance improvements
● Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
● Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
● Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests
● Build applications based on micro-services architecture
● Overall 1-3 years of experience in Backend development.
● B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
● Strong object oriented design skills & knowledge of design patterns
● Experience designing & developing distributed systems involving multiple web services, databases (both SQL and NoSQL), caches, queues, etc. taking into consideration scalability, availability, fault tolerance, consistency, etc. of the overall system
● Well-aware of and enforces development best practices: Unit Tests, Code Reviews,
Integration Tests, CI/CD, Monitoring, Alerting, etc
- Build and create Credflow Product - Do development on our tech Stack
- Understand requirements from the product manager and sometimes talk to customers to understand the exact requirement and develop insights.
- Maintain the product and optimize over time for performance
- Identify needs of the stakeholders and work with technology and management team to build future timeline of products and features
- Be the go-to person for all technology related requirements, queries, discussion etc
- Develop a complete analytics framework as the product evolves.
What we seek
- We are looking for someone who is a hustler and is deeply passionate about solving technology-led complex problems
- The person should be able to take ownership of work in a highly challenging and dynamic startup environment
- Chance to be with the right team, at the right time
- Work as part of the core team and experience the aspects of growing a business exponentially
- Get a deep understanding of the Fintech domain and unleash your potential to create an impact.
Qualifications and skills
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree from an engineering college
- Has full stack proficiency, managing large amounts of data and prior exposure to backend, web frontend, mobile apps etc.
- Full Stack Proficiency on Node.JS, React.JS
- In memory data stores like Redis
- Experience in AWS (preferable)
2-4 years of experience
Previous experience in a startup or as an entrepreneur