Phyllo is a data gateway to access creator platform data. Phyllo builds the underlying infrastructure that connects to every creator platform, maintains a live data feed to the systems these platforms use to manage creators' data and provides a normalised data set so that businesses can make use of creators' data in a way that is simple yet impactful.
We are scaling our engineering teams throughout 2022 and looking for multiple world-class Senior Engineers to come and join the Phyllo rocketship!
About the Role:
As an Engineer on the Backend Platform Team, you'll contribute to building the core product experiences and infrastructure powering our flagship data aggregator platform, which directly impacts millions of creators each day. This is a unique opportunity for an engineer and strong collaborator who can work with talented people in product, design, and engineering to help build our next-generation creator’s products. It's a very high-impact role where you will interface with all major product & platform teams at Phyllo, building out the core platform experiences. Part of the core team and responsible for end-to-end development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven record of designing and implementing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience in designing and building backward compatible REST or GraphQL APIs.
- At least 5+ years of relevant engineering experience.
- Experience with Python, Go, or Java (bonus points for more than one).
- Detailed problem-solving approach and knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and complexity analysis.
- Contribute towards modelling and building storage layer.
- Having the ability to write clean, effective code is a must and drill deep into technical implementation.
- Self-driven to identify opportunities to make things better and more efficient.
- Ability to work in high growth and rapidly scaling startups.
- Experience designing and deploying high-performance, highly scalable distributed systems with extensive monitoring and logging practices.
- Passion for driving continual improvement initiatives on engineering standard methodologies like coding, testing or monitoring.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write detailed technical documents.
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high-quality product features on schedule.
- Experience in implementing complex projects with multiple dependencies.
- Experience cross-collaborating with multiple teams to drive impact.
- Background in distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL).
- Ability to decompose complex problems into clean, extensible, performant services and systems.
- Work from home or your preferred location today, tomorrow, and forever.
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously. Freedom from old-school thinking.
- Choose to work in the hours you feel the most productive.
- We don't count your leaves. Take leaves as and when you require and have a healthy work-life balance for yourself.
- Stock Options.
- Laptop of your choice.
About Phyllo Inc
- Phyllo is a data gateway for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent. Think of us like an "account aggregator" but for the creator economy through which creators / digital solopreneurs can link their accounts and share their data with any developer / business who needs it. Such data once shared can act as a proof of a creator's digital identity, proof of their work or income.
- We are backed by reputed investors and have raised a $2.8M Seed from Nexus Venture Partners and angels from businesses such as Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more. More info at https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
We are hiring Python Developers with 2-5 years of experience!
We are looking for someone who has
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Strong in OOPs concept
- Knowledge of dockers and containers is highly desirable
- Knowledge of any one of the Data Bases like MongoDB, Cassandra DynamoDB, MySql
- Hands on experience in AWS Services like EC2, Lambda, ECS
- Experience in working with microservices is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and demonstrated team player skills
Why should you join Roanuz?
- Working at Roanuz is about joining a team of innovative minds who are passionate about solving complex problems every day.
- As a Ruman, you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced, and supportive culture.
- Our striking success comes from our people, and investing in our team is our top priority!
- We're proud of the culture we've built over the last nine years. We're a team that fails fast but learns faster and finds joy in progress over perfection. Being a Ruman is about joining a team of smart people in an intensely fun environment!
- Flexible working hours.
About the Company
At Roanuz, we build products and applications using practical artificial intelligence. We build everything out of an in-house AI framework. We reinvent sports data, bringing in a technological revolution in sports. Working on AI research & development since 2012, we are one of the most sought-after companies in the global sports tech market.
Look into our website www.roanuz.com to know more about us!
Quantsapp is India's first Option Trading Analytics platform on mobile. With
it makes us one of the fastest growing platform for options trading in India.
Quantsapp wants to accelerate its growth even more and capture new
countries which requires the development team to grow.
At Qauntsapp we are looking for a dynamic team mate to take up a role of
Server side development to support the brain behind the application.
Job Summary :
- You will be responsible for developing new logics / products / features as
described by the business / research team.
- An ideal candidate should be strong in mathematical processes like
optimizations, matrix algebra, differential equation, simulation process etc.
and should also possess decent hands-on experience on python, sql server and
preferably Aws. IIT graduation is a plus.
- Create algorithms from scratch
- Create products and backend API's as described by the business team
- Back-test and create hypothesis as desired by the research team
- Code the backend of logics for consumption by the UI team
- Deploy websockets, rest api's & dynamic tcp, udp based data flow
- Deployment and maintenance of codes with version control
- Should possess a good knowledge of advanced computing and mathematical
- Strong hands-on on Python and optionally Matlab
- Knowledge of databases like Sql & No Sql
- Ability to work with tight time lines
- In depth knowledge and good hands on experience on Pandas and Numpy
- Knowledge of Option Markets is a plus
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Experience on AWS Cloud is a plus
● Own the development and deployment of one or more integral module (APIs and Services) that is part of AgroStar’s technology platform, used by farmers for communication, decision support and ecommerce
● Collaborate with the Product Managers and Senior Engineers for
understanding and designing the modules.
● Own the quality of module, and work with QA and Tech Support teams to identify hotspots, and bring continuous improvements.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher, with course in Programming/Data
● Experiences of programming in Python or GoLang or Web Technologies
● Sound understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Object Oriented
Design and Databases (mySQL or mongoDB)
● Passionate about Software Engineering practices
● Excellent communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
Main Skills required
Desired Candidate Profile
T.E: 3+ years
Job Location : Any till pandemic
Package : Negotiable
Notice Period : MAX 15 Days- 1 month
Perks and Benefits
Shift timings - Day
- Work location -Any till pandemic
- Salary should not be a constraint for the right fit
Please Note:- kindly share this job requirement with your acquaintances, relative & Friends who are looking for change in same profile or else feel free to call on below mention contact name & No.during (10:00 Am-05:30 pm)(Mon-Fri)
Current location -
Relevant experience (in years)-
Last drawn / Current CTC-
3-4 years: 2 Position
Core Skill Sets
Core Programming Language*: JAVA 7/8 or above
o Command on basics/core.
o Knowledge of OOPS concept.
o Problem solving skills using Collections/Java Beans/OOPS concept.
Web Programming Language*: J2EE
o Knowledge of MVC architecture [Servlet (or) Struts 2 (or) Spring].
o Able to debug and deploy web-application.
Database*: Preferably Oracle/MySql
o Able to write sql queries.
o Knowledge of sql joins.
o Basic idea of stored procedures.
Additional Skill Sets
o Knowledge of understanding XML/JSON/CSV documents.
o Knowledge of understanding web-service (REST Full).
o Testing web-services via some tool (e.g. Postman).
Web/Application Server*: Apache/Tomcat/JBoss/Weblogic/Websphere
o Basic deployment experience on web applications.
OS Platform*: Linux.
o Knowledge of shell commands like create directory, change permission/owner,
move/copy files/folder, check process running and crontab.
o Knowledge to work and use putty.
Development Tool*: Eclipse/NetBeans.
Purpose of the Position
Perform day-to-day support activity at the client side.
Monitoring all the application components as part of the daily monitoring process to make sure the components and services are functional.
Regularly monitor the logs of the components and services and identify and debug the
errors if any and accordingly co-ordinate with the off-shore team if needed.
Support off-shore team to help deploy their application components and services.
Perform basis debugging activity to identify any issue present in the client environment and provide the details to the off-shore team.
About Company :
IRIS Business Services Limited is one of the first providers of full professional XBRL products and solutions to organizations globally. The company headquartered in Mumbai, India with international offices in United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the UAE.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International and XBRL US. The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
Over the last seven years, IRIS has been very closely involved in the XBRL space, in taxonomy creation, software solutions and in the conversion of structured and unstructured data into XBRL for SEC filing in the US. IRIS has multidisciplinary skills in XBRL as well as in technology. Taxonomy experts, software engineers, business analysts and accountants come together to provide a complete range of products and services across the XBRL supply chain.
For more information, please visit http://www.irisbusiness.com
Hands-on experience developing and running large scale distributed applications, service-oriented architectures, and reliable monitoring and deployment infrastructure.
Language : JAVA
J2EE Technologies : JDBC, Hibernate ,REST API ,WebServices
Frameworks : Springboot, Multithreading
Database : MySQL, NoSQL
Application Server : JBoss, Wildfly, Tomcat
Tools : Eclipse, Maven
Other technologies : Mule ESB,JSON,XSLT, EDI,XML.
Methodologies : Agile, Waterfall
- Assist in the Identification and troubleshooting of application code-related issues
- Developing appropriate caching layers for scale and performance of database systems.
- Responsible for API Design, API Development, API Integrations and Microservices Management.
- Manage programming and design evolution across multi-generation product releases.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Design and build reusable and reliable software
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
comprehensive solutions; solve complex business problems and then directing the implementation of these solutions
through a team of developers. Work with the various teams to analyze and assess implementation methodology.
Identify & communicate the technical infrastructure requirements. Support existing business process automations and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process
Leading and managing team of developers.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic.
Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
Implementation of security and data protection
Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
Overall 6-8 years of experience in multi-tiered application development and leadership
Strong Programming fundamentals. (Must have - Java)
Good Knowledge in cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, etc.
Hands on experience on Spring technology including Springboot, SpringMVC, Spring Security and others.
Good understanding on experience on microservice development using Springboot REST web services using
Spring Rest or Jersey SQL NoSQL DB
Hands on with Unit testing Dynamic and proactive with ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Good communications skills fluent in English
Ability to communicate effectively across different disciplines
Primary Skills (Good toHave)
Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Restful Web Services, Micro Services
Education: B.Tech/B.E, BCA, MCA, MCS, etc. in Computers
- Works towards developing Stable & Efficient Applications for
- Responsible for developing Applications which are Stable, Efficient and if required cross
- Responsible to create Native Applications for Android to achieve best performance.
- Responsible for understanding best UI Practices
- Responsible for creating Application UI utilizing latest Google UI Guide lines.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. in Computer Sciences.
- Should have Experience of at least one production environment Application in Google Play Store. GIT, Agile Frameworks, Jenkins
- Must have Java, Android, C, and C++.
Tatsam is a stealth mode, venture-backed mental healthcare company based in India. We're redesigning mental health and wellness experiences for the modern day working professional, have raised angel round from top-tier investors, and signed some of the largest Indian enterprises and startups for the upcoming private beta launch… and we’re just getting started.
The startup is led by a team of CXOs who are serial entrepreneurs (YC alumni, IIT alumni, CXO in large enterprises). They are supported by a team of behavioral design experts, clinicians and counsellors with vast experience, and technologists on a mission to improve mental health and wellbeing for the modern day working professional.
- Your primary responsibility as a senior backend engineer will be to architect and develop a scalable and robust micro-services backend with strong Java, Spring(Boot), MySQL, AWS/GCP.
- Experience being part of a software development team in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
- Be a key performer in a high-performance product engineering team
- 1 to 4 years of overall IT experience. Most of this experience in Java (Core Java, J2EE, Springboot, Java collections, Java Multithreading)
- Should have experience designing database schemas - SQL and NoSQL.
- Exposure to frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Play would be a plus
- Experience with microservices architecture would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of any public cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores, data modeling and data management, analytical tools, languages, or libraries
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
You will enter a close group of exceptionally talented people who in the last 2-months have secured incredible investors, partners, clients and advocates. We will continue this momentum till our vision of being able to provide good mental health and wellbeing avenues for the modern day professionals is achieved. If we like each other and agree to partner in this journey, this has the potential of resulting in a compounded career and mental growth for you.