1) Lead the front-end development activities and team
2) Building scalable, performant and maintainable front-end applications.
3) You will be able to change our front-end methods and architecture
4) Participate in frontend architecting, development and reengineering
5) For both features and refactoring, you will take full end-to-end ownership, including testing and release
6) Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
7) Create modules and reusable components and coupling them together into a functional app
9) Audit code to identify bottlenecks of performance and fixing them.
2) At least 4 years of experience with Angular
4) Strong knowledge of Typescript
5) Experience in continuous deployment of front-end applications
6) Comfortable designing, implementing and maintaining large scale frontend applications
7) Autonomous and out-of-the-box thinker
8) Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
9) Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
10) Experience in e2e test cases using cypress
11) Knowledge of testing frameworks/tools like Jest,Karma,Protactor, etc
12)Deep knowledge of Angular practices
2) AngularJS to Angular migration strategies
3) Micro frontend architecture
About Winjit Technologies Pvt Ltd
- We are looking for a creative, skilled UI developer to design websites with functionality and aesthetics in mind.
- The UI developer will work with back-end developers and web developers to ensure that the website is optimized for several devices and presented in an attractive way.
- You should be a good team player
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for web & mobile.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator / Figma
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
• Enhancing existing UI/UX.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive designs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with multiple partners of project and act as a bridge between technical and business team
- Expertise with development along with having an ability to have team-members driven
- Identify and address technical problems and propose creative solution that would bring value to projects
- Work closely with Program manager, UX and Business teams on Estimation, timelines and delivery risks and issues
- Facilitate and drive technical discussion on requirement and change requests
- Identify delivery slippage and mitigate technical risks to avoid slippage
- Be competent in designing architecture design documents and diagrams
- Minimum 8 years of UI experience.
- Having built complex (not Proof of Concepts) solutions on both React and Angular applications. Not familiarity but expertise is what is being looked for in both
- Having experience of Technology shift and migration
- Create/build real-time systems with high concurrency
- Having Awareness and experience of atomic design concepts, reusable elements, Progressive Web Apps, CDNs
- Build reusable UI components, ensuring that UI code base is scalable and maintainable
- Build UI component libraries to be used across the organization
- Driving code reviews effectively
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Relationship building with business and customers
- Active listening, negotiation, problem solving
- Team building
Bachelor's Degree in CS or related discipline required.
Strong experience of Angular 8 +version with expertise on the following area :
Very good knowledge of material design components
Angular CLI and CDK.
Creating new Components
String Interpolation and property binding.
In depth knowledge on angular Core package
Two way binding concept
Use cases on Angular Life cycle methods
Inbuilt directives and custom directive
Creation of Custom events and Event binding between components.
Communication between two custom components
Local references and View child and Content Child options
Services and Dependency Injection and its implementation in various use cases
Angular Routers and routing
Observables and their use and implementation
Pipes to transform output Creating Http request ( API handling)Dynamic Components
Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Typescript
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
Adhering to best design practice
Good Written and Verbal communications.
3-5 years of experience as front-end developer, UI, UX; wireframes are available.
Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools. Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch, Axure, InVision etc.
Familiarity with Agile software development methodology, rapid prototyping, version management and version control. Must be able to write technical documents, coordinate with test teams. Proficiency using Git version control.
Familiarity with creating and maintaining digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using relevant software tools.
Good communication skills.
Must have Skills
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
Very good with data structures and algorithms
Excellent communication skills to interact with clients/stakeholders
Good to have Skills
REST API development using NodeJS, MongoDB, Express
UX skills like prototyping or wireframing the UI requirements
Mobile App development using Phonegap or Ionic or React Native or Flutter
Communicating with the clients/stakeholders to understand the project requirements.
Delivering front-end solution, ensuring client satisfaction.
Leading the front-end team from a technical, architectural and quality perspective.
Collaborating with the backend developers to build REST APIs.
What you will get?
Small team, hence quick growth
Training on latest technologies