- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
- Must have Hybrid Mobile app development experience using Flutter, Phonegap, Cordova (Android & iOS Both)
- User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Develop application code and unit test in AngularJS.
- Should have working experience in consuming Web Service and REST API.
- Experience in Business Object Model implementation & data integration with JSON/XML
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Design and build advanced responsive native and hybrid applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Designing and developing applications. ...
- Write clean code. ...
- Take part in the development lifecycle. ...
- Fix bugs. ...
- Investigate technologies. ...
- Follow innovative trends. ...
- Define your objectives. ...
- Look for the Flutter application development cycle
Hiring an Android developer from our IT company Logical Softtech,Indore, M.P.
1) Android developer who has done projects on Android studio or React native or Flutter can apply for the job roles.
2)He should have knowledge in JSON parsing and sdk, plugin, 3rd party integration.
3) Job Location : work from office Indore location only
- 4+ years of experience in mobile application development
- Experience in project and tech team management (end-end development cycle) is a must
- Experience in solution designing with a sound understanding of UI/UX is a must
- Experience with LIMS and path lab applications, ecommerce, data analytics, logistics or CRM is a plus
- Tech development pipeline planning and project management
- Spearheading development
- Development support, code review and optimisation
Candidates must be based out of Mumbai or relocate. Work from office + home model.
We highly value talent and experience. We offer competitive salary. ESOPs available depending on fitment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Implement new features while maintaining overall quality of software
- Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad
- Participate in developer communities of practice by following best practices, participating in code reviews, and sharing knowledge
- Remain current on relevant technology trends
- Participate in researching and resolving customer issues
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Proficient in native development with Swift and Objective-C
- Experience building interface components and experiences using Swift UI and WebKit and understanding their limitations
- Knowledge and experience working with the MVVM design pattern
- Prior experience with knowledge of Git and GitHub
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guideline
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Familiarity with security best practices for software development
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build our Saas Application.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Proven software development experience and Android skills development work experience ( 3- 6 years )
Proven working experience in Android app development
Experience with Android SDK
Experience working with Native Android, Java, and Kotlin.
What you must know
- Minimum product development experience of 1+ years with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance mobile applications
- Thorough knowledge of Android APIs and platform capabilities
- Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Have published one or more apps in the Play Store
- Complete knowledge of app testing & releasing
- Familiarity with popular android libraries/methods like OkHTTP, Retrofit
- Experience in builidng educational apps.
- Experience with MathJax, KaTex
- Working experience with ReactNative
What to expect from us
- We won't see your college or degree. If you know your job, you will be paid well
- Good learning curve
- No boring meetings, PPTs. Straight to the point work.
Designation: Senior iOS Developer
Qualification: BCA/BTECH/BSCIT/BE/MCA/MTECH/MSCIT/ ME with relevant skills and interest may apply.
Salary: 30000 – 50000 per month
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: Mahape, Navi Mumbai (Work from Home for Next 4-5 months post that It can be working from office but people who just want to work from home are also welcome)
a) 3+ years of experience in Native iOS Application development.
b) Experience on iOS, iPhone SDK, Objective-C/Swift, Xcode & Interface Builder, MacOS,
c) Experience with Core Data, SQLite, Location Based Services added advantage.
d) Understanding of building App that utilizes web-services to tie applications to server-side APIs,
via REST and SOAP.
e) Experience with the implementation of third-party libraries and API.
f) Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
g) Should be aware of platform-independent mobile application development trends/ tools
h) Experience in developing enterprise mobility is desirable
i) Good interpersonal skills, for effective communication with business and development teams
j) Proven track record of successful and timely project delivery
k) Well Conversant on iOS along with other mobile platform for Mobile Application
l) Development and integration.
m) Should have executed at least three projects from start to finish in iOS
n) The position requires an expert understanding of complex, multi-phased projects and the
o) Understanding of apple design principles and interface guidelines.
P) Experience in uploading iOS apps on the App Store.
q) Candidate should be Quality and cost-driven with strong oral and written communication,
r) Motivated to learn and implement new processes and technologies.
s) Candidate must have the ability to perform under a stringent timeline.
t) Should be a good Team player and team mentoring.
u) Contain good knowledge of different iPhone and iPad devices screen resolutions.
v) Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
w) Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark,
depending on project needs)
x) Knowledge of Flutter will be nice to have
Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 1 year can apply.