- Create and maintain relationships with Optmyzr customers.
- Be a consultant to existing customers and help them understand how Optmyzr can help them improve the performance of their digital marketing campaigns and increase efficiency within their teams.
- Help on-board trial customers and help them decide if Optmyzr is the right solution for them
- Create content for customer education, communication and marketing
- Be a champion for our customers and interface with the engineering team to build new features
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Smart and scrappy. Able to figure things out on your own
- Candidate must be located in Hyderabad or should be ready to relocate.
- Work with customers in 50+ countries
- Gain experience in the digital marketing space and learn from experts
- Great work environment. Everyone contributes to decisions, and there is no hierarchy.
- Awesome team. Work with intelligent and smart people, and be part of a team that cares.
Optmyzr is an award-winning, industry-leading platform for PPC automation and tools. It is used by advanced PPC teams at leading agencies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Optmyzr is recognized as one of the fastest-growing US companies and is listed on Inc 5000. Optmyzr has also been awarded the Best PPC Software at the US Search Awards multiple times including in 2020.
We are a small, closely knit team of people who’ve worked at Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Oracle. We work on algorithms to make online advertising more effective for advertisers. We work with large data sets, and process it all in real time.
Our team is split between California, Chile, India, and Denmark. This opening is for our office in Hyderabad, India.
Optmyzr is a fast moving, profitable, and stable B2B SaaS startup. We have been in business for 6+ years, profitable from year 1, and our team is comprised of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and so on. We are a developer focussed team with end to end ownership of our features. We have offices in 4 countries - this position is for our main development center which is in Hyderabad.
Optmyzr is a product company and we do not offer outsouring services. This gives us a lot of control over the design, as well as how we as a team choose to build features. Of course - with great power comes great responsibility!
We are featured in the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 3 years in a row.
Glint is a technically driven hyper local auto care service company that ensures doorstep car maintenance to the customer through monthly based subscription. At present, Glint has served around 1.5+ Lakhs orders with 1000+ monthly subscriptions.
At Glint, we believe in working in a collaborative environment. We practice flat hierarchy with more transparency and good flow of information.
After a successful operation in Chennai, we are launching next in Coimbatore.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Executive, Coimbatore.
What will you do at Glint?
Customer Success Executive are the main interface for the clients with Glint You will work closely with the client to build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as a trusted partner. You must have a strong understanding of our Customer’s business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the Customers’ strategic business goals. You will be responsible to drive value at every juncture of the client's journey- from on-boarding to expansion to renewal to prevention of churn.
- Work closely with the customer to ensure effective and efficient on boarding and drive greater usage/adoption over time
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and content and educate clients about the most relevant features/functionality of our service offering.
- Effective, timely and accurate client communications, establishing and reviewing key performance indicators, and active positive engagement
- Developing efficient and effective management plans for clients renewals and up-sells of services.
- Serve as the voice of the client and provide internal feedback to Product, Engineering and other teams on how we can better serve our clients
- Support the resolution of delivery, implementation or technical issues Perform other duties as assigned
- Monitor clients usage throughout their lifecycle to not only identify and prioritize at-risk accounts but also ways to mitigate churn
What we’re looking for:
- Consistent performer who handles stressful situations and deadline pressures.
- Experience of 1-2 years of experience in B2C services, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Ability to multitask and experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Bachelor's degree in any business-related course is an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Customer Success (CS) Team in managing clients to the best of their abilities.
- Working with the CS team for each of the Client's life-cycle stages i.e. Onboarding, Adoption, Engagement, Data analysis, Value Delivery (regular and custom reports, business analysis)
- Clearly communicate and guide customers on their product journey as a trusted advisor
- Actively manage the customer relationship and the lifetime value of clients across a large and diverse assigned customer base.
- Renew long-term customer contracts, ensure timely renewals, and work with the Sales team to discover new up-sell opportunities.
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Maintain proactive, regular contact within accounts to maximize their success and usage, as well as additional revenue opportunities.
- Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and drive resolution in a timely manner.
- Training customers, driving adoption of the product and measuring and monitoring the product features that customers find meaningful.
- Support and coordinate with the operations team and other stakeholders to ensure seamless delivery to customers.
- Coordinate with finance teams for billing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Customer Success Domain. Experience in B2B software products would be preferred.
- Ability to work well and thrive in a team environment.
- Excellent command of MS Office or equivalent suite, especially Excel/Spreadsheets.
- Should be of proactive nature and hardworking.
Location : Gurgaon(Onsite)
Fieldproxy is looking for a passionate Customer Success specialist. We are on a pace to grow 3x in size this year with our customer success team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to uplift their Customer Success career in a rapidly growing SaaS start-up.
- Establishing customer engagement activities like onboarding and product implementation constantly while meeting the business metrics
- Increase product adoption and customer retention rate
What we look for:
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in a SaaS organization with at least 6+ months of domain expertise in Customer Success
- Excellent presentation skills and writing skills
- Ability to make a quick decision in a lean team
- Strong communication skill is not expected as it is kept as a default checklist
- Experience with a SaaS product would be preferred
- Work exceptionally with the cross-functional teams(product, sales, pre-sales, marketing, developers, etc.)
- Proactive in establishing deeper customer relationships
- Minimize the churn rate and maximize the revenue by constantly creating opportunities for upselling
- Familiar with the CRM tools preferred
What we provide in return:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Company-paid Health insurance
- A great learning experience with high paced growth opportunities
- Hybrid and friendly work culture with always ready to help attitude colleagues
Roles and Responsibilities:
Reach out to target number of clients in the assigned sectors on a daily basis
Detail out the Porter’s offerings to the clients and understand their requirements
Actively track conversion to make sales process improvements
Follow up calls to leads/prospects to assist in conversion
Build short term relationships with prospects to improve chances of setting up meetings
Highlight any trends and concerns to senior management
Tele sales/outbound calls experience
Basic computer skills
- Consult with the customers on their needs and curate company products to meet the requirements
- Responsible for the success of workshops, for both the client and facilitator
- Take care of workshop logistics for the client
- Help the client prep for the workshop, answer any questions they may have about the workshop be the face of the company, and ensure smooth delivery of the workshops
- Help facilitator with preparation and travel
- Serve as the primary point of contact when customer issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution.
- Promote awareness of the company’s upcoming research and products
- 2 – 5 years of work experience managing senior customer relationships
- Should ensure customer retention, renewal, and growth
- Background in customer success
To Answer queries/resolve problems of customers through Inbound.
Attend Inbound & Outbound calls, sometime respond through email and chat to customers.
Provide correct and quality information to customers on every call, promote good listening and English grammar skills.
Good speak, read & Write English & Hindi mandatory.
Able to communicate confidently and politely, with good speaking skills.
Awareness on Banking or Banking products.
Detailed knowledge of intricacies of Banks products and how they compare against competitors.
Good typing skills (Quality & Speed)
Ability to handle telephonic conversations
Good Listening & Comprehension skills
Should be flexible to work in 24/7 shift
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails
- Managing customers’ accounts
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets
- Generating sales leads, building sustainable relationships where necessary
- Reporting back on results