We are looking for developers who have experience with Microsoft Technologies and especially in ASP.Net, C#, MVC, ADO.Net, between 2-6 years of experience.
The individual will be responsible for developing our proprietary software products to implement new features and support current applications. This includes being part of a collaborative team that produces a quality product for our clients.
Develop the C# ASP.Net using designated product technology architecture and frame works.
- Proficiency in C#.net or ASP.net, ,MVC, Angular JS, ADO.NET, XML, JSON, REST API and SQL Server
- Should be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms, Multithreading and optimization techniques.
- Should have capabilities to develop the core modules/components and should have experience in one or more complete life cycle modules.
- Should have Database and TSQL knowledge in MS SQL.
- Familiarity with SVN, CVS and Bug Tracking Tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and Excellent verbal and written communication skills with Proficiency in MS Office Suite,
- Should be Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for a ASP.Net MVC Web developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, enhance existing applications configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent. communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Help maintain code quality
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.5+.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Good to have experience on SSIS.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of TFS or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
IT experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Ula is reimagining how retail in emerging markets should work in the smartphone era. We’ve witnessed the rise of B2C e-commerce over the last decade in both India and Indonesia. But the small retailer, the heart and soul of retail, has been left largely underserved by e-commerce even though they’re spending hours every day on their smartphones. Ula provides a simple front-end app, powered by sophisticated back-end systems that determine everything from pricing to inventory to intelligent salesforce route planning. We are building many first of their kind technologies in the world and need your help in building the right systems.
Ula is an under-the-radar, early-stage technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Bangalore and Jakarta though we are quite flexible in terms of where our colleagues choose to work from. We are funded by Tier-1 Venture Capital — Sequoia Capital India, Lightspeed India, Quona Capital and B-Capital Group. It is also backed by prominent industry angels such as the founders of Udaan, Rahul Mehta of DST Capital and other established Indonesian angels.
We are a culturally diverse company with 38% women and 7 nationalities. We believe that the best minds are required to solve tough problems irrespective of where they come from.
You are driven to solve tough problems with technology. Let’s take pricing for example. Imagine a world where each product in e-commerce were to be priced differently for each customer based on where they are located, how much they buy or where they prepay or pay-later. This leads to a massive optimization problem because pricing too low incurs opportunity cost while pricing too high means a competitor takes that business. This is just one example of how B2B and B2C e-commerce are different and why B2B offers the opportunity to innovate. Now couple this with routing for a sales agent. How should pricing work with a sales-person’s CRM app? Depending on how far you take it, it is a massive machine learning problem.
If you’re passionate about technology and its applications to business problems, you’re curious and imagine what a new world can look like, love working with global colleagues on global problems and don’t mind taking risks that move the needle and treat failure merely as an opportunity to improve and iterate, you’d be a good fit at Ula.
We are very ownership driven at Ula. We also believe in proactive mentorship. It’s an opportunity to learn and to mentor. Below is what we expect from you.
Work with the Product and UX functions to craft innovative solutions to solve real customer pain points.
Work with Engineering and DevOps functions to ensure system reliability, availability and scalability.
Continuously champion high quality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle.
Evaluate existing and future cloud-based services to increase the efficiency of our team and/or business.
In a start-up environment, you’ll be expected to be flexible to work across the stack from the middleware to the backend business logic to the persistence layer and the network layer.
5+ years of experience in building scalable web applications.
Proficient in any of the major programming or scripting languages (C++, Java, Python, NodeJS, Golang, Scala etc).
Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
Experience in requirement analysis, failure analysis, API design, distributed consistency.
Experience in defining processes and building systems to monitor and gather metrics, analysis, and software profiling.
Experience with microservices and web application/services development.
Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn and experience of leading end-to-end high scale projects and mentor fellow engineers.
Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups.
Willingness to own all stages of development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
Excellent coding skills in a language such as Java or NodeJS or Golang.
Experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL & with non-relational databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
Experience in working with distributed caching (memcached, Redis, or comparable technology).
Experience with agile software development processes for building highly available and scalable distributed systems and/or e-commerce platforms.
Ability to troubleshoot complex systems problems, debug, and find root causes.
Ability to effectively articulate and drive solutions to meet technical and business challenges
Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Good experience of AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, API Gateway, ECR, ECS etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Budget: Industry Standards
Location: Bangalore, Pune, Noida and Chennai (WFO)
- .net with MVC/Angular/Web API
- Exp in SQL
About the job
Do you like to write clean and comprehensible code? Does it make you happy to talk to your team mates about solutions to technical challenges every day? Are you impressed with simple and elegant solutions that solve mind-boggling problems?
If we are describing you, please read on!
Who is QbD Software?
At QbD Software we build cloud-based technology that helps our customers in the Pharma, Biotech and Medical Devices industries manage everything quality, process and product related. Our customers make life-saving and live-enhancing products that make a difference in the world. Our technology helps them to get their products and services to market fast while complying with regulation requirements by providing them with a pre-validated SaaS solution.
What would your job be like at QbD Software?
You would be working closely with your fellow software developers, side-by-side, challenging each other on who comes up with the simplest and most elegant solution to a technical problem. You will move as one Scrum Development Team and look out for each other like seasoned team mates on a championship sports team.
- Write clean, comprehensible, and well-documented code following our software development life cycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Review code for accuracy and functionality
- Support other software developers by providing advice and coaching
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments
What you'll need:
- More than 8 years of experience as a software developer
- At least 4 years of experience with PHP, Laravel, SQL
- At least 2 years of experience with one of the following: AngularJS/React/VueJS
- You must be a team player
- Proactive and with a getting-things-done mindset
Why would you work for us?
At QbD Software, we care about results. If you can deliver then you belong with us. You will be working with a company with strong industry partners, a good track record with an exponential growth in the coming years, and colleagues with big hearts, sharp skills, and professional work ethic. We will allow you to work 100% remote so that you can balance your work and your personal life the way you want. Say goodbye to pointless commutes and traffic once and for all. Let's save the earth together.
Candidate must have core .Net experience and experience in ASP.net,MVC,C# & MS SQL
Experience in SDL process
We are Hiring Windows Developers
Experience : 4+years
Primary Skills : Experience with MVVM,WPF,XAML,C# .net
Job Code : "PR1009"
Location : Pan India
NP- Immediate to 15 days
#Windows #wpf #winforms #mvvm #C#
- Expert in building Web API's and Web Services applications
- Developing solutions Microsoft Azure cloud-based services using platform service offerings with a focus on SQL Azure as well as other Microsoft .NET technologies (.NET Core, C#, SQL/T-SQL, ASP.NET MVC, XML)
- Developing software and services leveraging Azure DevOps and following a DevOps continuous development methodology
- Deep understanding of API First, TDD, BDD methodologies
- Experience with DevOps processes - full end to end release automation and evolving CI/CD tools and processes a plus
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, clearly and concisely present issues, alternatives, and recommendation(s)
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Track record of success and an honest understanding of projects that didn't go right, what went wrong, and why
- Must be a team player leading and following as the project requires. In the same breath, must be able to operate independently with an innovative out-of-the-box whatever-it-takes attitude
- Experienced working with remote and distributed teams
Nice to have:
- Enthusiasm and experience building large scale Multitenant systems
- Experience in building SaaS-based applications and knowledge of concurrent programming, building for Web-scale, employing high-availability software infrastructure, and performance-based architecture
- Detailed knowledge of LMS (AICC, xAPI), SCORM and LTI
- Knowledge on design, development and deployment of applications based on CMS and Dot Net technology framework
- Strong Analytical, Logical Reasoning and Problem-Solving skills
- Strong in SDLC concepts, RDBMS concepts and SQL/PL-SQL, Data Structures
- Ability to effectively work with a highly technical and virtually located team
Good to have:
- Considerable knowledge in the following: Drupal, .NET MVC, PHP, CSS, Angular, jQuery, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, DevOps, Agile software development
- Exposure to mobile application development using any one of the mobile development platforms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Ability to co-ordinate among various user groups and internally within the team. This is a critical skill
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Deliver on commitments
- Self-Starter and willing to learn many new skills on the job
- Willing to work flexible hours as the job demands
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Ability to think through various business issues and come up with solid design solutions that will stand the test of time
- Good listening and influencing skills; a strong customer focus is a must