Please find Skills set for .net Core:
1. Front end with .Net Core
2. SQL Server
3. .Net core with MVC
5. JQuery Knowledge
6. Strong in .Net Core
1. Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
2. Proficient Experience in developing enterprise applications with .Net Core, C#
3. Proficient Experience in ASP.NET Core MVC
4. Proficient Experience in implementation of Dependency Injection
5. Proven Experience on architecture styles/APIs (REST) and Exposure on development of restful APIs
6. Proven Experience on Microsoft SQL Server
7. Proven experience with Unit testing frameworks and mocking
About IDC Technologies, Inc.
Job Description for Junior Java Developer
- Java Developer need 3+years of experience in Java Development and to compile detailed technical documentation and user assistance material, requiring excellent written communication.
- Familiar with software development / maintenance life cycle in a Large size development project.
- Good track record of development/maintenance of Java, J2EE,Spring boot , JSP serverlet, Jdeveloper, SOA architecture.
- Oracle Forms Application and Oracle Jdeveloper experience.
- Good track record of development using Oracle Web Center / Portal, Oracle Forms.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Data Base and tools such as SQL DEVELOPER / Toad etc.
Enterprise Minds, with core focus on engineering products, automation and intelligence, partners customers on the trajectory towards increasing outcomes, relevance, and growth.
Harnessing the power of Data and the forces that define AI, Machine Learning and Data Science, we believe in institutionalizing go-to-market models and not just explore possibilities.
We believe in a customer-centric ethic without and people-centric paradigm within. With a strong sense of community, ownership and collaboration our people work in a spirit of co-creation, co-innovation and co-development to engineer next-generation software products with the help of accelerators.
Through Communities, we connect and attract talent that shares skills and expertise. Through Innovation Labs and global design studios. we deliver creative solutions.
We create vertical isolated pods which has narrow but deep focus. We also create horizontal pods to collaborate and deliver sustainable outcomes.
We follow Agile methodologies to fail fast and deliver scalable and modular solutions. We constantly self-asses and realign to work with each customer in the most impactful manner.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
- Primary Location: Bangalore
- Job: Technology
- Schedule: Regular
- Employee Status: Active
- Website:: www.eminds.ai
Looking for ASP.NET developers who will be able to develop and support existing applications.
o The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
o Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, its essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
Desired Qualification :
o BE / B.Tech (IT/CS) / MCA / MSc. (IT/CS) only
o Minimum 1 years of experience web application development using ASP.NET-MVC and SQL Server (no drag-n-drop coding).
o Knowledge of Entity Framework and LINQ mandatory.
o Knowledge of Azure DevOps and Git mandatory.
o Good hand-ons experience for using VS 2019, SSMS and VS Code.
o Knowledge of MS Azure Platform will be great.
o Willing to work in every phase of SDLC (should have ability to write and test own code properly)
o Good Written and Verbal English skills
Interview Details:We will conduct an online face-to-face interview over video call (using Google Meet). Hence, the candidate must have a computer/laptop with a webcam and a good internet connection for the interview purpose. Interviews will NOT be conducted if the candidate is using a mobile phone.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 per year
.Net core-3years experience, OOA, Coding, Web API, Rest API, any cloud, any DB
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents software according to systems quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
- Responsible for preparing design documentation.
- Prepares test data for unit, string, and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs. Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability. Drafts revise and maintain test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications
- Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
Datazoic is a cutting edge, Capital Markets focused FinTech Company. Its core application is a predictive analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across four, large sell-side firms Now, if you are someone who can fit in, do read the roles listed below and apply!
Mandatory: 3+ years of solid hands-on experience in C#.NET, MSSSQL (or any other relational database)
Optional: Experience in Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) or any Office based development will be useful.
Mandatory: Strong Logical Reasoning Skills
Basic Knowledge of web server (IIS)
- Criteria : BCA / BSc/BE / BTech passouts
- Experience Required : 1 to 2 Years (Freshers Do Not Apply)
- Candidates should be ready to learn (Low-Code .NET based platform)
- Looking for immediate joiners only
Design Develop and maintain web functionalities
Work with Tech Lead to propose a technical solution
Liaise with designer to implement the UI/UX elements for web and mobile interfaces
Troubleshoot production problems and provide user support.
Design and conduct tests:
- Integrate multiple systems from different vendors with seamless data flow
- Investigate new technologies and continue to update your technical skills
- Write well-structured and testable code following the set guidelines
Degree in IT or equivalent
More than 3 years of web-based application development experience in PHP.
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks: CodeIgniter, Laravel, Bootstrap, AngularJs, Angular Material, Symphony, Zend, Cake and Flask.
Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Windows and Macintosh.
Others: jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Celery, Git, API, AWS, Facebook API, Twitter API, Google API,PayPal Integration, nginx, Apache,AmCharts, Mpdf and PhantomJs.
Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools, e.g. Jenkins
Strong knowledge in planning for testing strategy, test suites and test cases.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git)
Understands web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing
More than 3 years of web service (REST, SOAP) and API development and management
Strong Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
Strong technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design patterns and implementation
Proven ability to carry a feature from start to finish, including prototypes, design specifications, constructive coding, unit testing and problem resolution
Strong in SQL & PL/SQL and have good working knowledge on the relational database(s) (MySQL)
Experience With Selenium Web, Appium, Endtest.io Automated Regression Tools
Experience with other server-side stacks (Node.js, Python, Java etc.) a plus
Experience developing native or hybrid mobile applications for IOS and/or Android a plus