SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Jobs in Pune
Job location-Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Goa
CTC – As per market standard
Notice Period-Max 15 -30 days joiners
- Work with Database Architect to understand the design considerations for the BI Next Gen Data Warehouse.
- Take accountability of the development / update of the DW Database Objects and Code as per the requirement.
- Take accountability of the development / update of the PowerBI and SSRS Reports.
- Take accountability of Unit Testing the developed solution.
- Be available for weekend job monitoring and troubleshooting, as necessary.
- Ensure that all delivery timelines are adhered to.
- Work with QA (Testing) team to test the DW / Report Solution and fix as necessary.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in SQL Server database development.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server 2016 and above.
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL. Must have the ability to analyze, debug and write complex T-SQL code.
- Very good hand-on knowledge on query tuning and performance optimization.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Excellent understanding of PowerBI.
- Should be completely aware of coding standards and should be able to develop high performance & scalable database applications.
- Exceptional Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Candidate need to handle the ticket raised by the team, where they asked to perform the operations on database. Once ticket get’s solved they need to update team for the same.
What would be the key responsibilities expected out of this role
1) Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
2) Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
3) Prepare documentations and specifications
4) Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
5) Good in DML and DDL
Must Have Skills:
Good To Have Skills:
SSIS & SSRS Or MSBI
15 Days - 30 Days (Immediate Joiners Preferred)
· Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
· Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
· Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams
· Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced
· Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
· Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
· Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart
services, integration services and web services
· Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression
· At least 3 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
· Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
· Certification Mandatory- L1 and L2 a
· Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
· Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major
databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
· Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
· Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
· Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
· Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
· Good Communication skills
We are looking for a Senior Microsoft SQL Developer to design, develop, test, plan, implement and maintain conceptual and logical database models.
For this role, you should know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Hands-on experience with SQL Server 2012 and above is also required. Ideally, you are familiar with database design, reviewing code, writing stored procedures, creating and modifying SQL agent jobs, making structural changes to tables and views.
Ultimately, you will develop database solutions to ensure project information is stored effectively and securely.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as Senior Microsoft SQL Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new elements.
- Design and Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required.
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server Development with at least 1 year of Lead experience.
- Advanced experience in database monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and high availability strategies for SQL Server 2016, SQL Server in Cloud (AWS RDS preferred).
- Advanced skills in resolving database locking conflicts/blocking and resource utilization.
- Ability to work with other developers and engineers to analyze database performance and identify problems in areas such as execution plans, index coverage, and SQL server statistics.
- A thorough understanding of Performance Monitoring, Tuning, and Optimization, using native and third-party monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server Disaster Recovery (DR) options, Always On availability groups, and experience administering Windows Server, including Active Directory, Failover clustering, database partitioning, security, and encryption (a plus).
- Experience supporting SSIS, SSRS, replication, database mirroring (a plus).
- PowerShell scripting experience with the ability to write automated scripts and strong knowledge of system tables and DMV’s is required. (a plus).
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server databases in a high transaction, 24x7 database environment (a plus).
- Experience in Postgres, No-SQL databases (a plus).
- MCSA SQL Server 2012/2016 , MCSE or MCDBA (a plus).
- Should have excellent logical, analytical, and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Working with industry giants while following your passion for technology.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus and benefits.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Family Health Insurance cover for self and family.
- Work with US, UK, and Europe-based industry-renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies