SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
A proficient, independent contributor that assists in technical design, development, implementation, and support of data pipelines; beginning to invest in less-experienced engineers.
- Design, Create and maintain on premise and cloud based data integration pipelines.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data pipelines to enable BI, Analytics and Data Science teams that assist them in building and optimizing their systems
- Assists in the onboarding, training and development of team members.
- Reviews code changes and pull requests for standardization and best practices
- Evolve existing development to be automated, scalable, resilient, self-serve platforms
- Assist the team in the design and requirements gathering for technical and non technical work to drive the direction of projects
Technical & Business Expertise:
-Hands on integration experience in SSIS/Mulesoft
- Hands on experience Azure Synapse
- Proven advanced level of writing database experience in SQL Server
- Proven advanced level of understanding about Data Lake
- Proven intermediate level of writing Python or similar programming language
- Intermediate understanding of Cloud Platforms (GCP)
- Intermediate understanding of Data Warehousing
- Advanced Understanding of Source Control (Github)
HIRING SQL Developers with max 30 days Of NOTICE PERIOD
Job ID: TNS2022DB08
Who Should apply?
• Only for Serious job seekers
• Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise
their Career graph
• No DBA’s & BI Developers please
Why Think n Solutions Software?
• Exposure to latest Technology
• Opportunity working in different platforms
• Rapid Career Growth
• Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
• 3+yrs Hands on Experience in TSQL / PL SQL / PG SQL or NOSQL
• Immediate joiners preferred/ Maximum notice period between 15 to 30days
• Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
1. Technical Skills Desired:
a. Experience in MS SQL Server and one of these Relational DB’s, PostgreSQL / AWS
Aurora DB / MySQL / Oracle / NOSQL DBs (MongoDB / DynamoDB / DocumentDB) in
an application development environment and eagerness to switch DB.
b. Design database tables, views, indexes
c. Write functions and procedures for Middle Tier Development Team
d. Work with any front-end developers in completing the database modules end to end
(hands-on experience in parsing of JSON & XML in Stored Procedures would be an
e. Query Optimization for performance improvement
f. Design & develop SSIS Packages or any other Transformation tools for ETL
2. Functional Skills Desired:
a. Banking / Insurance / Retail domain would be a plus.
b. Interaction with a client a plus.
3. Good to Have Skills:
a. Knowledge in a Cloud Platform (AWS / Azure)
b. Knowledge on version control system (SVN / Git)
c. Exposure to Quality and Process Management
d. Knowledge in Agile Methodology
4. Soft skills: (additional)
a. Team building (attitude to train, work along, mentor juniors)
b. Communication skills (all kinds)
c. Quality consciousness
d. Analytical acumen to all business requirement
e. Think out-of-box for business solution
Candidate need to handle the ticket raised by the team, where they asked to perform the operations on database. Once ticket get’s solved they need to update team for the same.
What would be the key responsibilities expected out of this role
1) Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
2) Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
3) Prepare documentations and specifications
4) Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
5) Good in DML and DDL
Must Have Skills:
Good To Have Skills:
SSIS & SSRS Or MSBI
15 Days - 30 Days (Immediate Joiners Preferred)
Looking for candidates from anywhere in South India who can relocate to Bangalore after Covid end.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
SSRS, PowerBI, SQL Server 2008/2012, TSQL, Stored Procedures, Views, UDF’s, Triggers, Charts
7+ years professional experience in database development using SQL Server 2008/2012(T-SQL, SSRS)
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to analyze business requirements to determine
processing flow, user requirements and inter-dependencies of multiple information systems.
Experience with SDLC required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedures and indexing strategies
This position is for Oracle Golden Gate developer and DBA position. The Candidate will implement and support Oracle Golden Gate replication components across many databases. Working closely with many application teams and implementing near real time replications with golden gate. Candidate should provide operational support as well.
Roles and responsibilities :
Configure and build Golden Gate Extracts/replicate for multiple databases.
Configure error handling for restart, logging, production support and status reporting in Golden Gate.
Identify and produce documentation of best practices.
Trouble shooting and performance tuning Golden Gate replications.
Implementing necessary monitoring scripts for Golden Gate in UNIX/PERL scripting
Provide Golden Gate solutions :
- Working with Oracle on SRs for critical issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with problem solving skills.
Individual with min experience of over 5+ years on SQL Server
- Good Experience in SQL Server Installation and Configuration
- Backup and Recovery
- Security management
- Troubleshooting & Monitoring
Job Requirement – Sr. SQL _PBI Developer
- Minimum 6+ years of expertise in SQL Database Development including SQL queries, data structures, stored procedures, index etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced knowledge and experience in T-SQL coding: query writing, stored procedures, triggers and user-defined functions.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in development and maintenance of SSIS and SSAS (Tabular and Multidimensional)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in creating dashboards and reports using PowerBI
- Advanced knowledge and experience in DAX
- Experience in creating and publishing reports using SSRS
- Experience in writing MDX queries
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Optimize and manage SQL server databases
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
Optional Skills (Good to have):
- Microsoft certification in Azure data engineering
Do you have a passion for using your skills to develop innovative technologies? Are you interested in working on a team of professionals at a globally respected education organization and using your talents for building solutions that help thousands of students achieve success? If so, join us and take your career to the next level. We are building a team of talented individuals to work on innovative products for education.
The Report Developer is a key contributor for information / data management solutions. Conceptualizes, designs and manages a wide range of business, academic and digital analytic solutions. Executes multiple projects including data sourcing, migration, quality, design, and implementation. The Report Developer partners with BI/Technology, Data Science, marketing/media, student enrollment advisors, faculty, academic administrators, strategy, planning and creative/user experience teams to plan, execute and evaluate a broad range of business, academic, marketing, and operations initiatives. Identifies best practices in producing reliable dashboards, analytics, and reporting. This role requires stakeholder interaction, thus appropriate service-orientation and communications skills are required.
Successful candidates will have good communication and presentation skills, critical thinking skills, and the ability to break down complex problems. Quick learners are preferred over many years of experience, and associates who aspire to make a difference over those who aim to just fill orders.
Collaborates with SP&A team members / client groups to determine technical requirements of pending or current projects and develops analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics.
Ensures assigned work is completed for on time delivery.
Performs extraction of data sets from multiple sources/platforms including: student systems/data warehouse, web analytic tools, social listening tools, search tools, syndicated data, research & survey tools, etc. Implements hygiene and quality control steps.
Conducts time series data analysis, segmentation, various metrics and key performance indicators, research & test design, significance testing, variance and growth calculations, forecasting, return on investment.
Applies industry best practices in research, cutting edge analytic solutions with big data platforms and software to efficiently and effectively manage data.
Supports training within and across teams on complex data and infrastructure topics.
Builds business intelligence reporting, adhoc solutions and / or dashboards across various platforms.
Develops and presents organized and clearly articulated analysis for stakeholder presentations.
Applies knowledge of multi-channel marketing/research/academic learning principles.
Participates in the full lifecycle of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing development process.
Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) or Master’s Degree (M.A./M.S.) in Computer Science, Decision Sciences, Information Management, or related fields.
2-5 years of relevant experience in business, marketing, or academic reporting and analytics.
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Strong written, verbal communications as well as presentation skills
Advanced knowledge of data specifications, data governance, data warehouse and data structures
Proactive self-starter who can work collaboratively with cross-capability team members
Advanced knowledge and competency of Excel
In-depth knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Transact SQL, Bower BI
Familiarity with cloud based technologies, a definite asset
• As an SSRS Report Engineer, the primary job role is to develop a transactional data report using Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 or above.
• This includes developing high performing Stored Procedures, Functions, and corresponding reporting formats.
• Required to design the required logics for the queries and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Design & implement high performing T-SQL queries as per the functional specification.
• Create Technical Specification.
• Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
• Package deployment and release management.
• Provides technical support to customers.
• Participate in Requirements discussions.
• Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
• Attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards is a must.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 (or above).
• Knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
• Experience with usage of indexes and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
Questions for Candidates
• Require experience in query optimizing.
• Have to be hands-on in SSRS.
• Good in T-Sql query, like use of temp tables when developing store procedures concerning report development
• Should be a guide and mentor to make sure to provide a quality outcome.
• Very good in basic development principles
o Adding Cascading parameters
o Grouping subtotal/ Grand total
o Sub Reports/ HyperLink creation
o Matrix Grid
- As an SSRS Report Engineer, the primary job role is to develop a transactional data report using Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 or above.
- This includes developing high performing Stored Procedures, Functions, and corresponding reporting formats.
- Required to design the required logics for the queries and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Design & implement high performing T-SQL queries as per the functional specification.
- Create Technical Specification.
- Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
- Package deployment and release management.
- Provides technical support to customers.
- Participate in Requirements discussions.
- Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
- Attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards is a must.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 (or above).
- Knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
- Experience with usage of indexes and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
Create and modify database schema, T-SQL scripts, stored procedures and other database
objects and SSIS packages in order to meet customer requirements.
Must have strong working knowledge of MS SQL Management Studio
Set up, maintenance and support jobs in SQL Agent
MS SQL Server 2012/2016 and T-SQL in OLAP and OLTP
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
Database: MS SQL Server 2016/2019
This role is for 1 month where the person will be working from Client site in Paris to understand the system architecture and documenting them. Contract extension for this role will be purely on the performance of individual.
Since the requirement is immediate and critical, we need someone who can join us soon and travel to Paris in December
- Hands on experience handling multiple data sources/datasets
- experience in data/BI architect role
- Expert on SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Should have knowledge writing MDX queries
- Technical document preparation
- Should have excellent communication
- Process oriented
- Strong project management
- Should be able to think Out of the Box and provide ideas to have better solutions
- Outstanding team player with positive attitude