Candidate need to handle the ticket raised by the team, where they asked to perform the operations on database. Once ticket get’s solved they need to update team for the same.
What would be the key responsibilities expected out of this role
1) Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
2) Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
3) Prepare documentations and specifications
4) Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
5) Good in DML and DDL
Must Have Skills:
Good To Have Skills:
SSIS & SSRS Or MSBI
15 Days - 30 Days (Immediate Joiners Preferred)
About Winjit Technologies Pvt Ltd
.NET C# developer provides custom web application development using the .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server and other advanced components of Microsoft technology and provide training to programmer analysts who support the web services manager' responsibilities.
The tool development also involves working with SQL queries and web front end
Designing, developing, and testing web applications with .Net HTML, CSS and other technologies
Design and development of software applications (primarily web based) used in various areas of the bank (such as Loans processing, Treasury, Middle Office )
Manages the architecture, design, and coding of software for TFI from concept to finished product, in order to answer the needs of the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments
Consults with end users within the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments to identify where technology can automate current processes to enhance revenues and cut cost
Maintains currency in technical skills and all relevant fixed income industry sector factors
May lead the work of others and provide ideas which help to enhance TFI software applications
Software design & development principles such as SOLID, Domain-Driven-Design and Object-Oriented Development
ORM frameworks, particularly the Entity FrameworkManaging source code with Git, including Gitlow Workflow
Exp-4+ yrs-10 yrs
Job location-PAN India
Notice Period-Max 15 days joiners
Budget : Max 30 LPA
Experience (min 7 years)
- Microsoft .Net (Core 6)
- Exposure to Azure resource, App Functions, Service Bus Knowledge
- Hands on with Cosmos (No-sql) and MS-SQL
- Good understanding of Repository Pattern, Unit Testing (xUnit)
- Hand on with CI/CD on Azure
Purpose of Role: To support and maintain the existing and future applications managed by ABD (Agile Business Development) Team.
- To work on existing and future applications as required
- Work with ABD India Application Support and Business Support team to address production issues and/or to do development work
- Work with US ABD team to coordinate the on-going support and monthly release of C-Hub (Customer-Hub) application and other ABD Applications
- Report status to management on project progress
- Identify and escalate related issues and risks
- Coordinate with others in Development and Business Support team to implement new features of SQL Server/ MS Web based technologies
- Assess current modules and offer performance improvements techniques
- Make sure Database Design Standards/coding standards established by ABD are followed
- Constant communication with ABD leadership team in US.
- Problem Solving ability with “Can-do” attitude
- IT experience in Banking industry is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience at least 3-5 years of experience in Corporate & Investment Banking area and Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- Expertise with MS SQL Server development including SSIS and SSRS, Proficient in development of Stored procedure, Views, Functions etc in MS SQL Server
- Experienced with DBA kind tasks such as replication, linked server, query analyzer, DBCC commands, data transfer from one DB server to other DB Server etc
- Experienced in MS Excel VBA and macro scripting
- Knowledge of data Encryption in database
· Good understanding of OOPS, design principles and design patterns.
· C# development experience.
· Experience with WCF is required.
· Experience of working with web API is required.
· Experience with Windows services and Winforms will be useful.
· Experience of working with .NET Core is useful. Some exposure is expected.
· Experience of working with MS SQL Server.
· Experience of working with micro services will be useful.
· Experience of working with any queueing middleware like MSMQ, Rabbit MQ, WMQ will be useful.
· Exposure to cloud provisioning will be useful, in particular Azure.
· Exposure to security vulnerabilities and top 10 from OWASP will be useful.
· Exposure to front end technologies will be useful. Though it’s secondary but any experience with
SPA libs and frameworks in particular will be useful. Experience with either Angular or React will be
· Experience with any or all stated tools – TFS, Git, SOAP UI, Postman, Fiddler,
· Experience with CI/CD devOps tooling and practices is useful.
Soft skills required
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written. S/he should be able to articulate well.
Senior Software Development Engineer (.Net)
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that works on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer with relevant experience of 5+ years to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As an SDE, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. Y
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Ensure great hiring.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Experience in .Net framework and Web APIs.
- Good knowledge of Design patterns.
- Good Knowledge of databases (e.g., MsSQL, MongoDB), and IIS web servers.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Proven experience of minimum 5 years as a .Net Developer or similar role
- Understanding of HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with Microservices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
- Retrieve Data from Databases
SSRS developers optimize SQL server queries to retrieve data efficiently and quickly. As
teams submit requests for different ways of doing things, SSRS developers work with them to find solutions that meet their needs.
- Design Data Solutions
To create and design best-practice data warehouse solutions that support business reporting tasks. This is achieved using different programs and software, such as Microsoft Excel, MS SQL Server, and Tableau.
- Create and Maintain Reporting Processes
To maintain a record of the different reporting processes in place. Evolve ways & means for a more effective data management.
- Resolve IT and Data Issues
- Provide Delivery Plans and Estimates for Projects
You must possess good communication skills, .net and C# development skills, Server connectivity.
The person should have the capability to design solutions and can handle projects or lead projects individually if senior is not available.
A great opportunity to work grow and visit different countries waiting for you.