SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
This position is for Oracle Golden Gate developer and DBA position. The Candidate will implement and support Oracle Golden Gate replication components across many databases. Working closely with many application teams and implementing near real time replications with golden gate. Candidate should provide operational support as well.
Roles and responsibilities :
Configure and build Golden Gate Extracts/replicate for multiple databases.
Configure error handling for restart, logging, production support and status reporting in Golden Gate.
Identify and produce documentation of best practices.
Trouble shooting and performance tuning Golden Gate replications.
Implementing necessary monitoring scripts for Golden Gate in UNIX/PERL scripting
Provide Golden Gate solutions :
- Working with Oracle on SRs for critical issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with problem solving skills.
Individual with min experience of over 5+ years on SQL Server
- Good Experience in SQL Server Installation and Configuration
- Backup and Recovery
- Security management
- Troubleshooting & Monitoring
Job Requirement – Sr. SQL _PBI Developer
- Minimum 6+ years of expertise in SQL Database Development including SQL queries, data structures, stored procedures, index etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced knowledge and experience in T-SQL coding: query writing, stored procedures, triggers and user-defined functions.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in development and maintenance of SSIS and SSAS (Tabular and Multidimensional)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in creating dashboards and reports using PowerBI
- Advanced knowledge and experience in DAX
- Experience in creating and publishing reports using SSRS
- Experience in writing MDX queries
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Optimize and manage SQL server databases
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
Optional Skills (Good to have):
- Microsoft certification in Azure data engineering
2) Expertise in developing OLAP cubes and developing complex calculations, Aggregations, implementing a dynamic security model using MDX/ DAX functions in - Azure Analysis service- or (SSAS)
3) Extensively used performance monitor/SQL profiler/DMVs to solve deadlocks, to monitor long-running queries and trouble-shoot cubes SQL and T-SQL. Roles & Responsibilities : 1) "SSAS" OR "Azure Analysis services" Lead Developer with 7+ years of experience in SSAS Azure Data Model Development, SSAS Data model Deployment in Azure, Querying data from SSAS Azure to build Reports.
2) Design and Create SSAS/OLAP/OLTP/Tabular cubes and automate processes for analytical needs.
3) Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications, Maintain data quality and overseeing database security, Partitions and Index.
This role is for 1 month where the person will be working from Client site in Paris to understand the system architecture and documenting them. Contract extension for this role will be purely on the performance of individual.
Since the requirement is immediate and critical, we need someone who can join us soon and travel to Paris in December
- Hands on experience handling multiple data sources/datasets
- experience in data/BI architect role
- Expert on SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Should have knowledge writing MDX queries
- Technical document preparation
- Should have excellent communication
- Process oriented
- Strong project management
- Should be able to think Out of the Box and provide ideas to have better solutions
- Outstanding team player with positive attitude