SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Jobs in Pune
Job location-Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Goa
CTC – As per market standard
Notice Period-Max 15 -30 days joiners
- Work with Database Architect to understand the design considerations for the BI Next Gen Data Warehouse.
- Take accountability of the development / update of the DW Database Objects and Code as per the requirement.
- Take accountability of the development / update of the PowerBI and SSRS Reports.
- Take accountability of Unit Testing the developed solution.
- Be available for weekend job monitoring and troubleshooting, as necessary.
- Ensure that all delivery timelines are adhered to.
- Work with QA (Testing) team to test the DW / Report Solution and fix as necessary.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in SQL Server database development.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server 2016 and above.
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL. Must have the ability to analyze, debug and write complex T-SQL code.
- Very good hand-on knowledge on query tuning and performance optimization.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Excellent understanding of PowerBI.
- Should be completely aware of coding standards and should be able to develop high performance & scalable database applications.
- Exceptional Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Candidate need to handle the ticket raised by the team, where they asked to perform the operations on database. Once ticket get’s solved they need to update team for the same.
What would be the key responsibilities expected out of this role
1) Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
2) Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
3) Prepare documentations and specifications
4) Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
5) Good in DML and DDL
Must Have Skills:
Good To Have Skills:
SSIS & SSRS Or MSBI
15 Days - 30 Days (Immediate Joiners Preferred)
YARDI Software Developer
The ideal candidate will have an application development background with strong technical skills in MS SQL Server, SSRS, YSR, and experience with Yardi Real Estate Software Modules. The candidate will be an expert multi-tasker with excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude. They tackle tasks head, looking for opportunities to assist teams and create efficiencies. Yardi Technical Developer designs, develops, debugs, tests and implements software enhancements. Responsibilities include correcting defects in existing applications; documenting defect resolutions; planning implementation; solution customizations, configurations and enhancements.
Key Accountabilities & Tasks
§ Designs and develops front-end and back-end web application features
§ Performs maintenance programming for existing versions
§ Analyzes and documents reasons for test failure, and revises/debugs assigned programs and/or procedures as necessary
§ Uses corporate approved sourced control applications to maintain code changes
§ Understands application and uses standards
§ Adheres to department policies, procedures and standards in the development and implementation of software
§ Collaborate with all the key stakeholders to find alternatives and solutions to business challenges. Seek out systems solutions (either internal to client or external 3rd party solutions) that can be leveraged to meet business requirements.
§ Act as primary liaison with Business Solution Manager during the development lifecycle, from needs analysis and bug tracking to UAT and rollout.
§ Develop and manage working relations with Business Solution Manager, and subject matter experts to ensure the business solutions are aligned with their goals and priorities, and how process automation through IT solutions will help them reach their goals.
§ Create and maintain a cohesive, coordinated plan to deliver solutions that meet the stakeholders’ priorities within budgetary and product requirements.
§ Execute on project plans and assist others in executing on project plans across the various groups.
§ Analyze and document requirements and use appropriate techniques to refine, review and validate requirements.
§ Provide pro-active consulting in Technology and Operations Business Process design and re-engineering to uplift Nakheel Malls services to the tenants and end consumers.
§ Provide Yardi client support and technical issue resolution via Ticket System/Portal, E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
§ Create and enhance management reports utilizing Yardi
§ Oversee source control for report repository.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills
§ Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
§ Minimum 3 years of YARDI software development experience in the similar role.
§ Ability to understand and communicate complex business requirements in technical terms.
§ Strong project management skills.
§ Experience in organizing, planning, and executing large scale IT projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
§ Must be able to research, write and edit content for various projects.
§ Excellent interpersonal skills to relate and communicate to all levels of the IT members.
§ Ability to take initiative and an aptitude for creative problem-solving.
§ Displays a positive attitude and works well with others.
§ Planning & Project Management skills.
§ Prioritization, Organizing & Time management skills
§ Team Player
§ Flexible and adaptability skills
§ Source control management systems, multi-threading and concurrency
§ Debugging, performance profiling and optimization
§ Strong knowledge in Voyager database Schema
§ Able to develop Columnar reports, YSR and correspondence reports
§ Experience in YARDI international, commercial and residential modules
§ Knowledge in YARDI AR, AP, GL, ABF and FA
§ Experience in YARDI commercial cafe & Rent Cafe
§ Experience in YARDI Voyager, YARDI commercial cafe and YARDI Rent Cafe Implementation process.
§ Technical Knowledge in YARDI Orion BI Report Writing.
The candidate may have any of the following duties and responsibilities
• Development of high-quality SQL database solutions
• Familiarity with SQL development best practices and conventions (version control, deployment controls, testing, documentation, comments)
• Familiarity with PowerBI reports. Must be able to trouble and build basic reports.
• Develop and implement packages, stored procedures and functions
• Ability to trace, explain, and tune SQL performance issues
• Gather, review and interpret requirements and specifications from the end-users
• Ability to profile and research required data
• Writes SQL queries to store, sort, and retrieve data. These can range from basic to complex structured queries
• Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
• Develop procedures and scripts for data quality evaluation
• Provide timely scheduled management reporting
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of professional experience.
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server (Development & some Administration)
• Basic understanding of Oracle. (Development)
• 5+ years of experience with SQL Server
• Experience with large scale ERP projects (SAP preferable) working with onshore and offshore teams.
• Problem Solving: Expert skills in problem solving; good decision-making skills; ability to manage multiple project plans and methodologies (Waterfall/Scrum).
• Leadership: Ability to function independently and in a team and provide strategic support.
• Communication: Advanced oral/written communication skills, customer-service oriented, and ability to interact frequently with peer groups, subordinates, and senior management advising on area of responsibility.
• Cross Discipline: Understanding of interaction with other disciplines, company strategy and the principles of Project Management."