SOAP Jobs in Pune
Title: Software Development Engineer Fullstack
Duration: Permanent / Fulltime
- Development and potentially maintenance of advanced software systems and their features.
- Interact with customers and partners to scope and estimate user stories from acceptance criteria.
- Produce highly testable code with an emphasis on quality and correctness.
- Work alongside other engineers to improve technology, while consistently applying established effective software development practices.
- Attend regular project meetings, report on progress and setbacks, and participate in both planning and retrospective exercises.
- Expertise in React, Nodejs,
- 3 years of SQL server development
- Database design SOAP, REST
As a Software engineer you will be able to challenge the idea of “impossible”, producing results that are elegant, simple and don’t require a team of experts to decode. You are driven by innovation, fresh ideas and new ways to produce high quality solutions.
We are looking for a Cloud developer responsible for the development and maintenance of cloud applications deployed in AWS environment. Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with other services. A commitment to open mind, problem solving, ability to learn, and creating quality products is essential.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of services
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Innovative thinking of finding solutions to needs
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, automatization and documentation
- Use Agile Scrum Methodology for software development
- Develop unit tests for all new code
- Provide code reviews for all new code and participate to code reviews of other people
- Diagnose and resolve complex level issues of application
- Participate in interactions with all levels of personnel with different teams
- Design and build services on top of AWS
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong knowledge of Web Services (Rest or SOAP APIs)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of Java and Spring Boot is good to have
- Knowledge of AWS is good to have
- Knowledge of TypeScript is good to have
- Knowledge of Linux is good to have
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is good to have
- Knowledge of AWS CloudFormation is good to have
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch is good to have
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Any authorized Java, AWS, Linux, or Python certifications will be value added
- Min 2 years of work experience in relevant technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good in translating Technical architecture to implementation
- Experience in any server-side programming
- Strong knowledge in REST, SOAP APIs, interfaces and data delivery via APIs
- Design and develop REST APIs for the business functionalities.
- Knowledge of data related applications and best practices
- Understanding of leveraging various database capabilities like stored procedures, triggers, reusable functions using MySQL
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT/SVN
- Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
- Deployment experience on Cloud (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Build solutions on and around Hyperautomation platform
- Experience working x
- Discovery and Assessments
o Run Automation opportunity discovery lifecycle from start to finish
- Data analysis and engineering
o Identify data dependencies in a solution
o Simulate data, create data layer for consumption
o Create high level data architecture as part of solutioning and MVP lifecycle
o Identify solution for reporting and dashboarding needs
- Own up the discovery phase
- Work with different stakeholders including process owners and tech spocs
- Understand nuances of data (structured and unstructured) and assess its impact on application performance
- Work with ML expert and frontend/middleware expert in a seamless manner and help create optimal solutions and robust applications
o B.E. or MCA or MBA
o 6 to 10 years of overall experience
Lentra is a new-age, domain-native platform built from the ground up, designed and developed to empower financial institutions with tomorrow’s lending ecosystem, today. With its full-stack, fully digital, secured products and solutions, Lentra is the future of smart, seamless, secure digital lending.
Our solutions cover the Indian lending stack effectively for digital origination by providing capabilities like eKYC, vKYC, eSign, eNACH, etc., besides MultiBureau(R), a comprehensive BRE for faster decisioning and configurable onboarding workflows. Reliability and minimal TATs are the key takeaways from Lentra’s offerings.
Our Marquee Clients including the topmost private banks in India are now future ready and encashing business opportunities. Lentra's zero risk instant lending solution will empower the FIs to leapfrog into the future.
About the Role:
Lentra AI Pvt. Ltd looking for a Senior Software Engineer to contribute to the software development life cycle, from design and development to testing, release and maintenance. Software Developer responsibilities include building web application modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will create, enhance, deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications
The candidate has to perform the below responsibilities:
- Active contribution in designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining software
- Collaborate with the team to develop web services, mobile and web applications
- Write well designed, efficient, secure and performant code
- Follow best practices in design and testing
- Review, test and debug team members code
- Actively contribute in writing and updating documents
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 year of experience in web based development using these technologies:
- Core Java, SpringMVC, Node.js, ORM
- Working knowledge of relational database and noSQL databases, Caching technologies
- RESTful, SOAP, JSON
- Angular, HTML5, CSS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum development Methodologies
- Integrate applications with network systems, servers, and databases
- Troubleshoot problems with application development and use
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role
- Strong understanding of product development
- Clear written and verbal communications skills (English), including presentation
Location & commitments:
- This is a Permanent Opportunity.
- Job Location is Pune
NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specializes in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
1) Docker and Kubernetes
2) Working knowledge of NodeJS applications, for purpose of troubleshootingCI/CD processes
3) CI/CD tools (Github Actions)
4) Solid experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS
5)Concepts of REST, SOAP and API.
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Oversea Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
● Research and Implement Multiple New Technologies
Senior Dotnet Developer
About the Company:
TransformHub is a An ISO 27001 certified Company adhering to a Gold standard in Information Security. It is multi-award-winning Global Digital Solutions company providing a full suite of digital transformation & product engineering services to enterprises, product companies & new-age start-ups. We have our presence in Singapore, USA, Canada, Middle East, UK and India. Our mission is to become a preferred partner to enterprises for growth and innovation in the digital age. TransformHub combines Strategy, Experience, and Technology at every stage of the engagement model to build human-centered digital platforms & channels. Our expertise lies around the 6 building blocks for Digitization - Product Engineering, Mobility, Enterprise Integrations, Data & Analytics, Cloud & DevOps, Intelligent Automation. With a large and ever-growing team of digitally ready consultants, the company helps its clients to grow and stay ahead of their competition. TransformHub has been featured into leading magazines like IndustryWired and CIOReview as Top 10 Digital Transformation Providers.
- Develop new applications or make enhancements to existing applications.
- Analyze user requests and assist with design activities.
- Collaborate with Client and translate business requirements into well-designed technical solutions.
- Develop components based on business and/or application requirements.
- Manage and assist with the completion of specific projects. This includes the development of web applications and web services.
- Support applications and provide upgrades and maintenance as needed.
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Create and maintain documentation for application coding and project development.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, C#, SQL Server database and design/architectural patterns
- 5+ years of experience in .NET Technology Stack
- Experience in designing databases with Microsoft SQL Server and building Web APIs
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) required.
- Good knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices.
These values bound our employees, customers and future businesses to keep trust and faith in the services we provide in covering Software and Hardware developments, Mechanical & Electronics that can translate into end-to-end design, development and maintenance of products and services to enable business growth and value creation.We think Business value add (as a first step) to create, design and deliver our solutions !!!
Key Responsibility Areas:
Design, build and deliver Enterprise software solutions.
Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
Encourage and lead innovation and solid lifecycle processes.
Collaborate with development teams on work definition, estimation and prioritization
Lead and grow as a professional software engineer.
Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
Preparing curriculum to train junior developers for Java Web Development
Strong client interactions to provide excellent Quality of Service.
Owning the code base and making sure all code is reviewed and is of very high quality.
Write and modify coding conventions and standards documents for all development
Core Java, J2EE,
Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
Junit or Mockito frameworks
Knowledge Data Structures,
Designing relational database schemas
Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
Must have strong knowledge and experience in Agile based software development methodologies.
Knowledge of an Agile tool like Jira.
Strong knowledge of working in Integrations of 3rd party APIs and creating the new APIs.
Must have good knowledge of creating Flow diagrams, UMLs and all the required documentations.
Must have Team Lead exposure
B.E., B.Tech. from reputed institutes with good academic record
· Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
· Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
· Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams
· Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced
· Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
· Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
· Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart
services, integration services and web services
· Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression
· At least 3 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
· Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
· Certification Mandatory- L1 and L2 a
· Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
· Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major
databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
· Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
· Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
· Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
· Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
· Good Communication skills
- Position: Appian Tech Lead
- Job Description:
- Extensive experience in Appian BPM application development
- Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
- Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
- Mandatory Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams Certification Mandatory- L1, L2 or L3
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced by team
- Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations,
- Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
- Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart services, integration services and web services
- Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression rules
- At least 6 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
- Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
- Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
Additional Information Skills Required
- Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
- Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
- Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
- Good Communication skills
- Experience in developing mobile front end web solutions.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Familiarity with CSS latest properties animations resizing and responsive design.
- Should have experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Should have knowledge on experience on Java, Web services using REST /SOAP over JSON is a plus
- Good to have hands on experience in testing tools like Jasmine / Karma
|• Should have Salesforce.com experience in Sales, Service cloud on Apex, VF development, Development in Lightning
• Experience on Salesforce configuration
• Minimum 6 months of lightning development experience.
• Execute the unit testing to produce defect free software
• Ensuring the test coverage and creating test methods.
• Creating documentation on modules/enhancements developed.
• Experience on Apex classes, VF pages, Trigger development
• Develop lightning components and features
• Design and develop the rest/ SOAP integrations
• Functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Services & community modules
• Good communication
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Strong hands-on experience with Java; full-stack development
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project · Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues, and plans to technology leadership
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity · Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
- Estimate engineering work effort for the engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Drive a quality mindset within the team
- 2+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 2+ years of experience working as a full-stack java developer
- 1+ years of web development with AngularJS
- Experience or familiarity with technologies such as WSDL, REST and/or SOAP web services, XML, JBoss, Adobe CQ5 DAM, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring.
Hands-on experience in developing Enterprise applications based in the JAVA domain.
Experience in developing and deploying Microservices and understanding real time management of resources
Experience in Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns such as MVC and other popular design principles.
Experience working on Spring Framework and Spring Boot - Experience in Apache Tomcat and Web Services(RestSoap).
Additional knowledge of Salesforce will be an added benefit
Candidates must know Generic, Design Patterns, etc.
Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
Experience with scripting languages Java, Unix shell scripting.
INTECH Creative Services, a global solutions provider founded in 2003, offers superior services combining years of experience, solid partnerships, and adaptability. INTECH Creative Services a reputed software development company specializing in offshore software development and onsite Software development for Clients in India and Hong Kong. INTECH comes to the market with a composition of highly experienced and motivated professionals with strong Software Execution and Management expertise in varied business domains and technologies.”
Location – Pune, Gandhinagar (Currently Work from Home till 2022)
Educational Qualification - B.E / B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, or any equivalent IT graduation or post-graduation
- J2EE - Sprint Boot Microservices.
- At least 8+ years of experience in Java development (J2EE, J2SE 8).
- Extensive experience with Spring, Spring Boot Micro Services, JPA, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in REST and SOAP Webservices Services.
- Excellent knowledge of databases( PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience in testing tools (JUnit, SOAP UI, Postman).
- Experience in build tools – Maven, Gradle. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in web application servers - Tomcat, etc.
- Understanding of Agile Development methodology – SCRUM.
- Understanding of continuous integration - Jenkins, and Code versioning tools- Git
• Design and develop the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design artefacts
• Business Object Models (business entities/ objects and their relationships)
• Service Models describing the service layers in the desired business domain
• Service Specification(SOAP/REST/SCA) describing the input and output interfaces for the service, as well as its security, editing, and interface protocol requirements • extensible Mark-up Language (XML) interfaces and files, XML Schema Definitions (XSDs), Web Services Description Language (WSDL) files Creating SOA Design standards and best practices for object naming, design deployments, data content integration, and production output using various channels.
• Use of IBM's Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tools: WebSphere Process Server (WPS)/ Business Process Manager (BPM), Business Automation Workflow(BAW), IBM Integration Designer (IID), and create SOA design artefacts for composite application development teams.
• Designing BPM solutions with service orchestration using Business Process
• Using IBM's ESB tools: WESB mediation flows for data mapping/ transformation, and message flows/ routing.
• Designing workflow services and exposing them for all business domains in implementing seamless workflow orchestration under the SOA environment.
• Delivered solutions must include standards and best practices for design, development, configuration, deployment, data content integration, and mentoring of other staff in all of the above.
• Guide architecture activities implementing Design solutions including Infrastructure design, installation, configuration, and implementation and maintenance for High availability/ fault-tolerant integrated solution.
• Detailed experience in integrating external systems with IBM WPS/WESB
• Experience with agile scrum methodology
• Experience in providing L2/L3 functional support on IBM BPM
• Need to be able to code hands-on in Java at least some basics.
• Must Have (Top 3 skills): IID/ESB, MQ, Webservices
|1. Strong understanding of Core Java/J2EE 6.0 above|
|2. Experience Spring Boot, Spring WebSocket|
|3. Experience in using Application servers like IBM Websphere|
|4. Working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and PL-SQL|
|5. Experience in developing and consuming SOAP & REST WebServices.|
|6. Experience in implementing Core Java & J2EE Design Patterns.|
|7. Experience on any Build and Deployment tools Jenkins, Team City etc.|
|8. Exposure to have maintained high coding standards by using Junit, SonarCube etc.|
|9. Exposure on Microservices design & development using Spring Boot|
|10. Experience in using profiler tools (JProfiler/JMeter)|
|11. Have a good understanding in front-end frameworks (Angular/NodeJS)|
|12. Understanding of BDD/Domain driven design would be preferred"""|
• Develop and maintain CI/CD tools to build and deploy scalable web and responsive applications in production environment
• Design and implement monitoring solutions that identify both system bottlenecks and production issues
• Design and implement workflows for continuous integration, including provisioning, deployment, testing, and version control of the software.
• Develop self-service solutions for the engineering team in order to deliver sites/software with great speed and quality
o Automating Infra creation
o Provide easy to use solutions to engineering team
• Conduct research, tests, and implements new metrics collection systems that can be reused and applied as engineering best practices
o Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
o Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
o Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex problems
• Maintain, monitor, and establish best practices for containerized environments.
• Mentor new DevOps engineers
What you will bring
• The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
• 5+ years’ experience building, maintaining, and deploying production infrastructures in AWS or other cloud providers
• Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker and Kubernetes
• Understanding of NoSQL and Relational Database with respect to deployment and horizontal scalability
• Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems Experience with maintaining and deployment of critical infrastructure components through Infrastructure-as-Code and configuration management tooling across multiple environments (Ansible, Terraform etc)
• Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, BitBucket, Artifactory etc)
• Strong understanding of cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
o AWS services like S3, CloudFront, Kubernetes, RDS, Data Warehouses to come up with architecture/suggestions for new use cases.
• Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
Good to have
• Experience with code quality tools, static or dynamic code analysis and compliance and undertaking and resolving issues identified from vulnerability and compliance scans of our infrastructure
• Good knowledge of REST/SOAP/JSON web service API implementation
Seeking an experience Java / J2EE senior developer / technical lead to join a highly skilled team of senior developers within NLP Automation & Machine Learning Technology Group and help us continue to build our Cognitive Automation product. The role is not just about software development, it is also about the design and architecture of our proprietary product and its implementation across the finest financial firms globally.
This is a senior position reporting to the Vice President of the company. As the lead engineer you will be directly responsible for the design and architecture of all software development.
The codebase is less than 36 months old, there's lots of new development and improvements to be made. Working across the full development life cycle from stakeholder liaison through to delivery you will make the technical decisions, set the standards and drive quality.
Candidate should be self-motivated, energetic, driven and looking to build a career in a fast-paced market environment at one of the leading - domain-tech- firms.
We embrace diversity, ideas and intellect and above all to be fair, honest, open and transparent. We embrace tough technical and intellectual challenges, we solve the hard problems and bring incredible value to our customers, employees and shareholders.
- Lead software engineering projects and create the development and delivery of enhanced software solutions
- Develop overall technical plan and create architecture proposals based on identified solution gaps. As recognised subject matter expert, lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions
- Create solution definition and solution architecture. Assist Management in Business Case Development and Scenario Planning leading to an effective decision-making process
- Engage with key stake holders, internal and external, to understand user requirements
- Take ownership and accountability for the deliverable s in all phases of the development life cycle
- Build a future ready product and team
- Become redundant!
If your background resonates with the below, then do reach out to us!
- 6+ years of development / technical expertise (experience is indicative only)
- Hands-on experience with Advanced Core Java Technologies incl., multi threading, distributed caching, & fault-tolerant logic
- Strong experience with real-time, low-latency, high-throughput, distributed and scalable systems
- Understanding and experience using continuous build tools like Maven / Jenkins / GIT
- Experience with web technologies like Servlets, Spring and Struts
- Experience using latest frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Rest
- Experience with SQL on any of the RDBMS - Oracle, PostgreSQL, My SQL
- Experience with any of the ORM frameworks - Hibernate/iBatis, JDBC, JPA
- Experience with Web Services development - SOAP, REST
- Exposure to JMS - IBM MQ or Active MQ is good to have
- Exposure to performance testing using JMeter is good to have
- Use of code repository tools like SVN, GIT
- Exposure to any of the build and deployment tools - ant, gradle, maven
- Understanding coding practices, code quality and code coverage
- Experience with Agile practices