Hiring PHP Developer
Should have proven work experience of 1-2 years as a PHP - Laravel based development in a competitive environment
Proficient in developing applications based on Laravel 5 or greater
Proficient in handling MySQL database. (Experience in PostgreSQL is a plus)
Experience in other PHP Frameworks like Yii, Zend , Cake PHP, CodeIgniter are added advantage
Experience in SOAP, REST and web services
About GOLD SQUIRREL STUDIO
- Must be proficient in PHP, MySQL, Laravel, Codeigniter, Core PHP
- Min 4 yr exp.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work and time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to grasp requirements quickly.
- Understand requirements and drive projects with high-quality output.
- Should be a team player and bring positive influence within the team
- Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the project
Qualifications and Skills
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Good communication
- Team work understanding
Note:-Work From Office only
At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among one of the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 70M monthly actives around the world. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
Quizizz has a passionate user base—We have organically reached this scale. Our NPS is 82 and our users love and deeply care about the platform. Check out our Twitter page to see all the love shared by our users.
We are a venture-backed and profitable company creating a meaningful impact in K-12 education. We are a small, passionate, global team working on challenging problems to improve education. Look forward to using the latest technologies, fast development, and interacting with users to build delightful product experiences.
What the future holds
- You will architect, build, scale, backend system that powers our applications which are loved and used by millions of learners every day.
- You will work closely with a cross-functional team consisting of strategy, design, development, and program managers to determine how to design scalable backend systems and APIs to meet their needs.
- You possess a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, and continuously improving our engineering practices.
- You will be utilizing technologies like Redis and Websockets to create a high-reliability, low-latency API that will handle massive multiplayer sessions.
- You will be building a database layer using MongoDB to efficiently store/retrieve large amounts of data.
- You will be setting up suitable backup and redundancy measures for maintaining 100% uptime for all our mission-critical services.
- You will be logging all data, and setting up jobs to generate analytics reports that will drive all our decisions.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Full Stack NodeJS developer (Remote)
The Full-Stack Js Developer will be part of our cross-functional product team delivering products into production in shortening agile cycles and helping to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling, and engineering practices. Also, design, code and implement highly interactive and modern web interfaces built on the latest Js frameworks and tools.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strong ability to rapidly write quality code.
Maintain coding best practices and the ability to produce highly readable and maintainable code.
Participate in peer code reviews and provide meaningful feedback to others to improve the quality of their code, with emphasis on producing clean, maintainable code.
Writing, documenting, and interfacing with 3rd party APIs, utilizing REST / GraphQL Web Services (familiarity with JSON, XML, API routes, tokens, secrets, etc.)
Build responsive modern web experience in latest front-end frameworks.
Participate in a full software development lifecycle, including design, implement, test, troubleshoot, debug, and deploy code.
Identify and resolve performance and security issues.
Turn complex business requirements into reliable software that our customers love.
The candidate for the position of Full Stack Js Developer (MERN) must meet the following qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on programming experience, preferably in Js
Strong programming knowledge in React JS / Vue Js & Node JS
Experience with popular state management libraries (such as Redux/MobX)
Experience in building and maintaining REST APIs / GraphQL frameworks
Experience in working with micro-service architecture.
Working knowledge in managing relational database models and schemas
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Good understanding of the latest UI/UX practices
Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based applications
Ability to write and optimize unit/integration test suites
Experience in any of the CMS / Site builder and e-commerce frameworks.
Knowledge of AWS/Cloud deployment will be an added advantage
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Exposure to working directly with the customer and good customer handling skills.
Good designing skills, Identifying and applying the right design patterns, right frameworks
Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
Nativebyte is a software services company with focus on building large scale enterprise applications which work with millions of users. We work with startups and large corporates alike to develop end to end technology solution for them.
We are looking for a Backend developer who is proficient with Node.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known Node.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers
- Write the web services and APIs used by front-end developersand mobile application developers.
- API integration Backup and restore technologies for a website’s files and DB
- Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming language and the framework that is used by the company
- Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance
- Experience with version control, such as Git
We are looking to close this position within 1 week of time.
Role: PHP Developer
Experience: 8-10 yrs
Notice Period: 15 days or less
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 8-10 years of experience in web development and software design
- Good experience in Laravel
Candidate should have at least 4-6 years of experience in enterprise web application
development using NodeJS on server side along with MongoDB and Express.
Knowledge of RESTful API is a must.
Experience with NodeJS based frameworks (example - NestJS) is highly preferred.
Experience with code optimization as well as has in depth understanding about
Strong analytical skills and can come up with out of the box solutions.
Experience in end to end web development.
Experience with No SQL (Mongo preferred) databases with data migration Strategies
Strong knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming Concepts and Data Structures along with
Node JS best practices.
Experience in Unit Testing in NodeJS (Chai and Mocha) is a must.
Exposure to continuous deployment and integration process.
Exposure with Docker and Orchestration software.
Experience with Redis is added advantage.
Experience with RabbitMQ and Kafka is added advantage
Experience with Nginx and HA Proxy is added advantage
Experience in scalable microservices is must.
Deep in depth understanding about design pattern.
We are hiring a Magento Developer for Dehradun location with Ftechiz Solutions.
- Substantive experience developing on the Magento platform
- Expert in PHP programming along with Zend and CodeIgnitor framework
- Experience with MySQL database design and administration
- Experience with XML / SOAP / WDSL
- Experience with Subversion
- Knowledge of current HTML / CSS / XHTML standards
- Specific Magento experience...
- Configure multiple stores and authentication features
- Integrate creative designs into Magento from HTML templates
- Integrate with payment gateways (authorize.net, etc)
- Integrate with shipping providers (Fedex, UPS, etc)
- Installing and skinning Magento modules
- Creating custom Magento modules, a plus
- Customize product and inventory management features
- Take advantage of Magento web services
- Cross-browser testing and implementation