Shell Scripting Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for 2+ year(s)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
- In depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Hands-on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB and Apache.
- Expert in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) will be considered an advantage
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
at Quess Corp Limited
We are Hiring for "Operational Support"
Loaction : Noida
Experience: 3-8 Years
Operational support to Smart camera (ABILITY make)
· Administration and management of cameras and Microphone
· Any L2 level Unix knowledge is must
· Unix scripting knowledge is must
· Hardware configuration knowledge on Unix platform
· Troubleshooting and analytical skills
Note :- Immediate Joiner or 15-30 Days Preferred
● Mentor and lead a team of SDETs and QAs across multiple business units
● Lead programmatic best practices by example, be a hands on programmer and
should be able to actively participate in technical discussions
● Bringing industry best practices in QA processes
● Define and monitor quality assurance metrics for continuous quality & process
improvements across multiple engineering tracks
● Manage the automation projects and ensure their success
● Communicating clearly and openly with internal and external stakeholders
regarding progress, roadblocks, and timelines
● Hiring and training of team members
● BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent
● Highly skilled in writing test cases, test scripts and handling corner cases
● Should have worked on developing tools or frameworks to test complex
micro-services, client applications, systems at scale.
● Expert level knowledge in one or more programming languages(preferably in
● Good knowledge on the Infrastructure, CI/CD toolchains and ecosystem
● Excellent knowledge of databases and querying language
Our Client is an IT infrastructure services company, focused and specialized in delivering solutions and services on Microsoft products and technologies. They are a Microsoft partner and cloud solution provider. Our Client's objective is to help small, mid-sized as well as global enterprises to transform their business by using innovation in IT, adapting to the latest technologies and using IT as an enabler for business to meet business goals and continuous growth.
With focused and experienced management and a strong team of IT Infrastructure professionals, they are adding value by making IT Infrastructure a robust, agile, secure and cost-effective service to the business. As an independent IT Infrastructure company, they provide their clients with unbiased advice on how to successfully implement and manage technology to complement their business requirements.
- Providing on-call support within a high availability production environment
- Logging issues
- Providing Complex problem analysis and resolution for technical and application issues
- Supporting and collaborating with team members
- Running system updates
- Monitoring and responding to system alerts
- Developing and running system health checks
- Applying industry standard practices across the technology estate
- Performing system reviews
- Reviewing and maintaining infrastructure configuration
- Diagnosing performance issues and network bottlenecks
- Collaborating within geographically distributed teams
- Supporting software development infrastructure by continuous integration and delivery standards
- Working closely with developers and QA teams as part of a customer support centre
- Projecting delivery work, either individually or in conjunction with other teams, external suppliers or contractors
- Ensuring maintenance of the technical environments to meet current standards
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate industry and security regulations
- Providing support to Development and Customer Support teams
- Managing the hosted infrastructure through vendor engagement
- Managing 3rd party software licensing ensuring compliance
- Delivering new technologies as agreed by the business
What you need to have:
- Experience working within a technical operations environment relevant to associated skills stated.
- Be proficient in:
- Linux, zsh/ bash/ similar
- ssh, tmux/ screen/ similar
- vim/ emacs/ similar
- Computer networking
- Have a reasonable working knowledge of:
- Cloud infrastructure, Preferably GCP
- One or more programming/ scripting languages
- Web services and web servers
- Databases, relational and NoSQL
- Some familiarity with:
- Puppet, ansible
- GitHub, CircleCI , Kubernetes
- Scripting language- Shell
- Databases: Cassandra, Postgres, MySQL or CloudSQL
- Agile working practices including scrum and Kanban
- Private & public cloud hosting environments
- Strong technology interests with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Be good at planning and organising their own time and able to meet targets and deadlines without supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Approachable with both colleagues and team members
- Be resourceful and practical with an ability to respond positively and quickly to technical and business challenges
- Be persuasive, articulate and influential, but down to earth and friendly with own team and colleagues
- Have an ability to establish relationships quickly and to work effectively either as part of a team or singularly
- Be customer focused with both internal and external customers
- Be capable of remaining calm under pressure
- Technically minded with good problem resolution skills and systematic manner
- Excellent documentation skills
- Prepared to participate in out of hours support rota
at Masters India Private Limited
Masters India is looking for fresh graduates, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a co-operative and friendly team as well as should be able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the testing team to develop a comprehensive solution. The candidate should be proactive and should be to impact positive change to add value to our business. This position will be based at Masters India office in Noida, Sector 63. There is significant opportunity for career progression at Masters India.
- Can write test cases for - Unit level, Functional and Integration testing, Load testing.
- Researches issues in order to identify root cause, documents and reproduces problems. Develop test plans and detailed test cases for new product functionality.
- Ability to handle multiple activities with changing priorities simultaneously and escalate risks.
- Competency to utilize Company software and willingness to learn new systems as necessary.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and Fast Paced Environment.
- Leadership quality and to be a self-starter and if required can work as an Individual contributor.
- Test Execution in all levels of testing including Functional Testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Load Testing, System Testing etc.
- Bug Reporting on Bug Reporting tool like Bugzilla, JIRA, MANTIS or QC.
- Able to do exploratory and non functional testing as an when required.
- Effective defect tracking and reporting to improve communications and reduce delay.
- Knowledge of testing process deliverables.
- Should be proficient in using Google Docs (documents, spreadsheet, presentation) and Microsoft office suite.
- Can provide assurance for build releases to staging and production environments.
- Collaborates with quality assurance team and software development to resolve issues and enhance the application.
- 0-2 years in field of Software Quality Assurance (finance domain), manual and mobile applications
- Knowledge on Automation and Security Testing.
- Excellent communication skills (written + verbal)
- Experience in preparing Test Cases and testing strategies .
- Experience in Bug Reporting and familiar with any Bug Reporting tool like Bugzilla, JIRA, MANTIS or QC.
- Knowledge of SDLC and STLC and Defect Tracking.
- Experience in API testing, XML, Web Services, SOAP and JSON.
- Experience in automated test tools- QTP or Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience on performance testing with good knowledge in Jmeter and LoadUI etc.
at The Product Management
We are looking for a Test Engineer: (2+ years of Test Automation)
Role: Automation Testing - Mobile application
No. of Positions: 2
Work Type: Permanent
NOTE: WE'RE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY!
Responsibilities of a test automation developer include:
-Designing and writing test automation scripts
-Using test automation frameworks
-Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
-Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
-Applicants must have experience with software testing tools Selenium with Eclipse IDE.
-Programming language Java
Note: We are looking for an Automation Tester in Mobile
- 2-4 years of experience, with at least 1-2 years of experience in testing Web Applications/Services, UI testing.
- Good exposure to Non-functional tests strategies like Load, Perf and Chaos.
- Good understanding of testing principles: UI and Usability testing, Stress testing, Functional/Regression testing, Code coverage, TDD/BDD, UAT.
- Experience in deploying solutions into AWS is a major plus.
- Good team player, having effective and professional oral and written communication skills.
Problem troubleshooting & Solving skills
Hands-on Hyper Converged Infrastructure & Virtualization technology Like: VMWare, RHEV And Nutanix.
Experience in Monitoring tools: Nagios, Icinga etc.
Knowledge of Backup Technologies like Commvault Etc.
Hands-on experience on storage Systems i.e. SAN/NAS, Net Backup- Dell EMC
Knowledge of CIS Security benchmarks.
Expert on UNIX, Shell, Bash Scripting.
LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest provides access to a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating system that helps testers in cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility testing. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The company is angel funded by the leading investors and entrepreneurs of the industry. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
Qualities: Ability to create tools, microsite, devOps and technical solution for testing. Good
debugging skills and programming knowledge. Good in manual testing and white box testing.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1- 3 years Job Experience (startup preferred)
- Expert in at least 1 programming language.
- QA Framework knowledge.
- Developer attitude with good problem Solving Skills
- Any raw development talent with a QA attitude will work for us.
- Ability to write unit and integration tests.
- Understanding of testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Web driver APIs like Actions Class, Select Class, and Alert.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tool such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge about DevOps Tools.
- Experience in Bug tracking and reporting.
at Opoyi Inc
Technical Experience/Knowledge Needed :
- Cloud-hosted services environment.
- Proven ability to work in a Cloud-based environment.
- Ability to manage and maintain Cloud Infrastructure on AWS
- Must have strong experience in technologies such as Dockers, Kubernetes, Functions, etc.
- Knowledge in orchestration tools Ansible
- Experience with ELK Stack
- Strong knowledge in Micro Services, Container-based architecture and the corresponding deployment tools and techniques.
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing multi-staged CI / CD with tools like Jenkins and Git.
- Sound knowledge on tools like Kibana, Kafka, Grafana, Instana and so on.
- Proficient in bash Scripting Languages.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Clustering, Load Balancing, High Availability and Disaster Recovery, Auto Scaling, etc.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect or/and Linux System Administrator
- Strong ability to work independently on complex issues
- Collaborate efficiently with internal experts to resolve customer issues quickly
- No objection to working night shifts as the production support team works on 24*7 basis. Hence, rotational shifts will be assigned to the candidates weekly to get equal opportunity to work in a day and night shifts. But if you get candidates willing to work the night shift on a need basis, discuss with us.
- Early Joining
- Willingness to work in Delhi NCR