Technical Experience/Knowledge Needed :
- Cloud-hosted services environment.
- Proven ability to work in a Cloud-based environment.
- Ability to manage and maintain Cloud Infrastructure on AWS
- Must have strong experience in technologies such as Dockers, Kubernetes, Functions, etc.
- Knowledge in orchestration tools Ansible
- Experience with ELK Stack
- Strong knowledge in Micro Services, Container-based architecture and the corresponding deployment tools and techniques.
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing multi-staged CI / CD with tools like Jenkins and Git.
- Sound knowledge on tools like Kibana, Kafka, Grafana, Instana and so on.
- Proficient in bash Scripting Languages.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Clustering, Load Balancing, High Availability and Disaster Recovery, Auto Scaling, etc.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect or/and Linux System Administrator
- Strong ability to work independently on complex issues
- Collaborate efficiently with internal experts to resolve customer issues quickly
- No objection to working night shifts as the production support team works on 24*7 basis. Hence, rotational shifts will be assigned to the candidates weekly to get equal opportunity to work in a day and night shifts. But if you get candidates willing to work the night shift on a need basis, discuss with us.
- Early Joining
- Willingness to work in Delhi NCR
About Opoyi Inc
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior DevOps Engineer you have a passion for automation, security and building reliable expandable systems. You develop scripts and tools to automate deployment tasks and monitoring critical aspects of the operation, resolve engineering problems and incidents. You’ll collaborate with architects and developers to help create platforms for the future.
What you tell your friends you do
“I help manage 100s of servers worldwide to keep millions of players happy”
What you will really be doing
- Find ways to automate tasks and monitoring systems to continuously improve our systems.
- Develop scripts and tools to make our infrastructure resilient and efficient.
- Understand our applications and services and keep them running smoothly
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 1 years of experience on a dev ops engineering role
- Deep experience with Linux and Unix systems
- Networking basics knowledge (named, nginx, etc)
- Some coding experience (Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with common automation tools (Ex. Chef, Terraform, etc)
- AWS experience is a plus
- A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
- Interest in mobile games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will learn to use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
Infrastructure Developers take a multifaceted approach to helping clients achieve technical excellence by approaching challenges from both a technical and operational perspective. As consummate ‘bringers of knowledge,’ they take extra care to ensure their team and client understand operational requirements and take a shared responsibility for designing and implementing infrastructure that delivers and runs software services. They also help customers adopt DevOps approaches, breaking away from rigid, more traditional ways of working and pivoting to a more customer-focused and agile approach.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will launch projects through hands-on implementation, evaluate and drive improvements to existing infrastructure;
- You will listen to a client’s needs and formulate a technical roadmap and impactful solution that will support their ambitious business goals;
- Help shape and build Thoughtworks’ cloud and infrastructure practice through collaboration with business development, marketing, and capabilities development teams;
- Ensure and build the controls and processes for continuous delivery of applications, considering all stages of the process and its automations;
- Monitor and ensure that technical expectations of deliverables are consistently met on projects;
- Act as a thought leader—at client sites and at Thoughtworks—on DevOps, cloud, and infrastructure engineering;
- Establish trusting and thoughtful partnerships with a client’s CIO, CTO, and relevant teams;
- Adjust and suggest innovative solutions to current constraints and business policies;
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You genuinely enjoy interacting with teammates from across the business and have a knack for communicating technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
- You love creating robust, scalable, flexible and relevant solutions that help transform businesses and industries
- You’re comfortable partnering directly with infrastructure technicians, support and network analysts, security analysts, system administrators and/or IT managers to design technical strategies while simultaneously collaborating with senior IT groups in an advisory capacity
- You can design and architect enterprise and/or web-scale hosting platforms and can seamlessly administer application servers, web servers, and databases
- You have a deep understanding of cloud and virtualization platforms, infrastructure automation, and application hosting technologies
- You understand DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure as Code to your work and lead infrastructure and operations with these approaches
- You have a history working with server virtualization, IaaS and PaaS cloud, Infrastructure provisioning, and configuration management tools
- You can write scripts using at least one scripting language and are comfortable with building Linux and/or Windows servers systems
- Experience with continuous integration tools with different tech stacks, web or mobile
- You’ve previously worked with monitoring systems for stress and performance testing with Observability Pattern: Distributed Tracing/ OpenTracing, Log Aggregation, Audit Logging, Exception Tracking, Health Check API, Application MetricS, Self-Healing/Multi-Cloud
- Bonus points if you have experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Writing and maintaining the automation for deployments across various cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Bring a passion to stay on top of DevOps trends, experiment, and learn new CI/CD technologies.
- Creating the Architecture Diagrams and documentation for various pieces
- Build tools and automation to improve the system's observability, availability, reliability, performance/latency, monitoring, emergency response
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer.
- Strong knowledge in Systems Administration & troubleshooting skills with Linux.
- Experience with CI/CD best practices and tooling, preferably Jenkins, Circle CI.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure/GCP or private cloud environments.
- Experience and understanding of modern container orchestration, Well-versed with the containerised applications (Docker, Docker-compose, Docker-swarm, Kubernetes).
- Experience in Infrastructure as code development using Terraform.
- Basic Networking knowledge VLAN, Subnet, VPC, Webserver like Nginx, Apache.
- Experience in handling different SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo).
- Experience with GIT Version Control Software.
- Proficiency in any programming or scripting language such as Shell Script, Python, Golang.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment.
- AWS / Kubernetes Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect / CKA.
- Setup and management of a Kubernetes cluster, including writing Docker files.
- Experience working in and advocating for agile environments.
- Knowledge in Microservice architecture.
Be part of great companies to work for and boost your career as Product DevOps Engineer.
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative, and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 20 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Product Development division is relatively new and comes with a start-up culture where long path is been and being constructed for developing reliable & scalable product/s.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara & Bangalore) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
- Ability to understand the product architecture and build supporting platform in any of the cloud providers like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Build different environments and Automate the release process.
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Understand the non functional requirements and propose the right infrastructure.
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development
- Designing and implement efficient practices.
- Able to do PoCs on niche cloud services and tools. And suggest the best in class tools for the cloud infra.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Guiding the development teams
- 5-6 years of experience in building DevOps practice for Product Organisation
- Experience with cloud platforms AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and task automation
- Proficiency in cloud administration and automate the tasks using any script language.
- Working knowledge & hands-on experience of Dockers, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, YAML
- Package and deploy software to dev/test environments in both Linux and Windows
- Experience in setting up cloud environments contains Container orchestration, Database, Docker repository, Messaging Applications, Monitoring and Audit, etc..
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines (Release Pipelines) using AWS/Azure/Google Cloud and Jinkins
- Experience in Agile methodology
Good To Have
- Certifications in DevOps and Cloud will be added advantage
You would be part of
- Exciting journey in building next generation enterprise products
- Flat organisation structure
- Enriches both domain and technical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Proven experience leading and mentoring a team
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Preferred: Graduate or Post Graduate with specialization related to Computer Science or IT
Engineering Leader, Cloud Infrastructure.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Do you thrive on solving complex technical problems? Do you want to be at the cutting edge of technology? If so,we’re interested in speaking with you!
We’re looking for a seasoned engineering leader in the Cloud team that is responsible for building, operating, and maintaining a customer-facing DBaaS service in multiple public clouds (AWS, GCP, and Azure). The service supports unified multiverse management of YugabyteDB, including fault-domain aware provisioning, rolling upgrades, security,
networking, monitoring, and day-2 operations (backups, scaling, billing etc). If you’re a strong leader who exemplifies collaboration, who is driven and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and who has a strong desire to build an internet-scale, extensible cloud based service with strong emphasis on simplicity and user experience, this job is for
Lead, inspire, and influence to make sure your team is successful
Partner with the recruiting team to attract and retain high-quality and diverse talent
Establish great rapport with other development teams, Product Managers, Sales and Customer Success tomaintain high levels of visibility, efficiency, and collaboration
Ensure teams have appropriate technical direction, leadership and balance between short-term impact andlong term architectural vision.
Occasionally contributing to development tasks such as coding and feature verifications to assist teamswith release commitments, to gain an understanding of the deeply technical product as well as to keepyour technical acumen sharp.
BS/MS degree in CS-or- a related field with 5+ years of engineering management experience leading productive, high-functioning teams
Strong fundamentals in distributed systems design and development
Ability to hire while ensuring a high hiring bar, keep engineers motivated, coach/mentor, and handle performance management
Experience running production services in Public Clouds such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
Experience with running large stateful data systems in the Cloud
Prior knowledge of Cloud architecture and implementation features (multi-tenancy, containerization,orchestration, elastic scalability)
A great track record of shipping features and hitting deadlines consistently; should be able to move fast,build in increments and iterate; have a sense of urgency, aggressive mindset towards achieving results and excellent prioritization skills; able to anticipate future technical needs for the product and craft plans to realize them
Ability to influence the team, peers, and upper management using effective communication and collaborative techniques; focused on building and maintaining a culture of collaboration within the team.
We are hiring for a Lead DevOps Engineer in Cloud domain with hands on experience in Azure / GCP.
- Expertise in managing Cloud / VMWare resources and good exposure on Dockers/Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of operating systems( Unix, Linux, IBM AIX)
- Experience in installation, configuration and managing apache webserver, Tomcat/Jboss
- Good understanding of JVM, troubleshooting and performance tuning through thread dump and log analysis
-Strong expertise in Dev Ops tools:
- Deployment (Chef/Puppet/Ansible /Nebula/Nolio)
- SCM (TFS, GIT, ClearCase)
- Build tools (Ant,Maven, Make, Gradle)
- Artifact repositories (Nexes, JFrog ArtiFactory)
- CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity),
- Experienced in scripting languages: Python, Ant, Bash and Shell
What will be required of you?
- Responsible for implementation and support of application/web server infrastructure for complex business applications
- Server configuration management, release management, deployments, automation & troubleshooting
- Set-up and configure Development, Staging, UAT and Production server environment for projects and install/configure all dependencies using the industry best practices
- Manage Code Repositories
- Manage, Document, Control and Innovate Development and Release procedure.
- Configure automated deployment on multiple environment
- Hands-on working experience of Azure or GCP.
- Knowledge Transfer the implementation to support team and until such time support any production issues
- As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for
- Automated provisioning of infrastructure in AWS/Azure/OpenStack environments.
- Creation of CI/CD pipelines to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
- Proactive Monitoring of overall infrastructure (Logs/Resources etc)
- Deployment of application to various cloud environments.
- Should be able to lead/guide a team towards achieving goals and meeting the milestones defined.
- Practice and implement best practices in every aspect of project deliverable.
- Keeping yourself up to date with new frameworks and tools and enabling the team to use them.
- Experience in Automation of CI/CD processes using tools such as GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins, CircleCI, Azure Pipeline, Gitlab
- Experience in working with AWS and Azure platforms and Cloud-Native automation tools such as AWS cloud formation and Azure Resource Manager.
- Experience in monitoring solutions such as ELK Stack, Splunk, Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus
- Web Server/Application Server deployments and administration.
- Good Communication, Team Handling, Problem-solving, Work Ethic, and Creativity.
- Work experience of at least 1 year in the following are mandatory.
If you do not have the relevant experience, please do not apply.
- Any cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenStack)
- Any of the configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Powershell DSC)
- Scripting languages (PHP, Python, Shell, Bash, etc.?
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Troubleshoot and debug infrastructure Network and operating system issues.
- Experienced in Cloud (AWS, Digital Ocean, Google& Azure) development and System Operations.
- Cloud Storage Services and prior experience in designing and building infrastructure components in Amazon. DigitalOcean (or other cloud providers).
- Strong Linux experience (Red Hat 6.x/CentOS 5.x & 6.x, Debian).
- Expert Knowledge in - Git, Jenkins
- Should have experience in CI/CD Automation using tools like Jenkins, Ansible, puppet/Mcollective, Chef Docker, Kubernetes, GIT, Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Hashicorp Vault Docker, Kubernetes, Python Scripting etc.
- Good working knowledge with scripting languages such as Python, php
- Good communications and Presentation Skills
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field
Job Description :
- The engineer should be highly motivated, able to work independently, work and guide other engineers within and outside the team.
- The engineer should possess varied software skills in Shell scripting, Linux, Oracle database, WebLogic, GIT, ANT, Hudson, Jenkins, Docker and Maven
- Work is super fun, non-routine, and, challenging, involving the application of advanced skills in area of specialization.
Key responsibilities :
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for Hudson monitoring, installing Cloud Software, Infra and cloud application usage monitoring.
Required Knowledge :
- Source Configuration management, Docker, Puppet, Ansible, Application and Server Monitoring, AWS, Database Administration, Kubernetes, Log monitoring, CI/CD, Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management, Improve infrastructure development, Scripting language.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience : Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science
Open for 24- 7 shifts