We are Hiring for "Operational Support"
Loaction : Noida
Experience: 3-8 Years
Operational support to Smart camera (ABILITY make)
· Administration and management of cameras and Microphone
· Any L2 level Unix knowledge is must
· Unix scripting knowledge is must
· Hardware configuration knowledge on Unix platform
· Troubleshooting and analytical skills
Note :- Immediate Joiner or 15-30 Days Preferred
About Quess Corp Limited
We are a boutique IT services & solutions firm. Our offering includes custom-configured hardware solutions backed by our managed services. We combine best-in-class DevOps and IT infrastructure management practices, so customers can have a secure, reliable platform built to scale with their growing requirements at an optimal cost. We provide a global footprint of highly reliable enterprise-class data centers in 200+ locations worldwide, so customers can design and deploy your infrastructure for productivity and innovation. A few of the solutions managed for our clients include Hybrid & Private cloud, cloud storage, back up, disaster recovery, virtual desktop, Data Science platform, SDN, Cloud Migration, Infrastructure as a Services, Managed Cloud Services, Application Hosting, GPU Servers for AI, Big Data and IoT, Media Streaming, Innovation Labs & NPD Infrastructure, eCommerce, Big Data and BI, Security.
What are we looking for?
• Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for 7 years
• In-depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
• Hands-on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
• Exposure to opensource platforms like Openstack, Citrix Xen, KVM, OpenNAS, FreeNAS, CryptoNAS, PFSense, OPNSense, etc
• Exposure to Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
• Working knowledge of RAID (Hardware / Software), ZFS, NFS and LVM
• Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, Web Services, LDAP, eMail Services and SNMP
• Additional Skills: AWS, Linux Certification Administration experience in PostgreSQL, OEM Certifications (RHCE) is an advantage
• Strong team, interpersonal, analytical, problem identification, and resolution skills.
• Has a passion for innovation and working in a start-up environment with Good communication skills
What will you be doing!
• We are looking for game-changers who are confident to use their talent to make a difference.
• Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
• Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
• Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
• Fault finding, analysis, and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
• Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
• Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hotfixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
• Create and modify automation scripts or applications to perform tasks
• Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
• Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
What is the role?
As the IT/System administrator, you will oversee and maintain all aspects of the company’s computer infrastructure including desktop support, maintaining network, servers and security programs and systems. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- From servers to security programs, review all computer systems to ensure that all aspects are operating efficiently.
- Troubleshoot problems, configure hardware and software, implement back up processes including disaster recovery and failover procedures and assess systems for upgrades or replacement.
- Install new systems, assess, and implement upgrades as needed, create passwords, and run checks for viruses and spyware.
- Provide desktop support to the employees and manage the IT helpdesk.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
- Diagnosing, verifying, recording, and reporting downtime and providing immediate notification for all incidents.
- Represent the IT department during various internal and external ISMS and Quality audits.
- Maintaining the register of all the IT Assets, Including hardware's and Software's.
- Familiar with the mail security, web browsing protection, Endpoint security, data recovery, backup and Active Directory.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications for the organization.
- Knowledge about Incident management, access control, Log monitoring, VPN, VAPT and Password management.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of database, network administration, or system administration experience.
- Strong communication, organizational, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and apply analytical skills.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- BSc/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Professional System administration / IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
- Prior experience of working on ISMS, GDPR & SOC guidelines of IT Infra and security.
Whom will you work with?
This is an individual contributor role and you will be reporting to the Head – HR & Admin.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Should have strong administration skills on Windows as well.
Ability to script, write batch programs is a huge plus
Should have experience in Software installation and Patch management
Should have exposure towards networking (LAN/hub/Router etc set up and configuration)
Should have exposure in configuring and managing hardware/software firewall.
Should have exposure of managing hardware environment like checking and replacing peripherals.Should have exposure in periodical back up processes using local (tape/drisk)/ remote (cloud) environments
COMPANY: Project X
REPORT TO CEO
STIPPEND: 5K -7K
DURATION: Min. 6 months.
LOCATION: Full-time (in-office) internship / Work From Home
We’re seeking candidates for the position; Legal Intern. Candidates with efficiency in interacting with outsourced legal advisors are invited. If you are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills backed by your education. We encourage you to apply.
Kickstart your career as a Lega Intern. Dive into the thrill of problem solving!
Join Project X.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi under the innovation lab Project X, Project Eagle is a full-service talent acquisition, and management consultancy based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Every successful organization is formed with effective teamwork. We fetch the essential talent and put it in the right place with our lens. It is our intrinsic ability to listen to the client's specific talent requirements, and meet and exceed their expectations.
Backed with cutting edge technology, proprietary database and a passionate team, is a combination that you won’t find anywhere else. We are here to change the way people perceive HR. The new-age HR is cool, vibrant and instrumental in getting people the jobs they love. We have only just begun!
Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest! We look forward to receiving your application!!
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Legal Department of Project X is responsible for the provision of legal services, ensuring all requirements and compliance is met across all ventures and functions.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work along with various internal, and external stakeholders, on various patent / IP / corporate law / competition law related matters and projects.
- Ensure the interests of the organization are protected by designing, drafting & vetting various internal and external legal policies and systems like vendor services agreement/NDAs/channel partner agreements, terms of services agreement/referral agreements/collaboration agreements/joint marketing agreements/MoUs/consulting agreements / employment agreement, employment exit agreement, and department undertakings & policies.
- Helping various teams understand the rules and principles of law in simple language.
- Identify discrepancies, escalation mechanisms and managing remediation exercises;
- Entering and managing data from standardized or negotiated agreements into internal systems and assisting in the maintenance of databases.
- EXPERIENCE- Fresher
- EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION- Relevant degree or Masters/ Bachelors in Business / Corporate Law / IP Law.
- SOFTWARE & APPLICATIONS- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, G Suite, can adapt to other technologies very quickly.
- - Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- - Strong drafting, negotiation and legal analytical skills
- - Ability to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriately
- - Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- - Confident, pleasant personality, self-motivated and management skills
Certification of Internship
Letter of Recommendation
Possibility of Pre-placement Offer.
- Perform technical feasibility studies of new technologies and architectures, including evaluation of OTS cloud offering.
- Generate entire software image for the target device, including the kernel, device drivers, libraries, and application software, and the bootloader for proprietary IOT connectivity device(s).
- Software packaging with RPM building and management
- Define the process to upgrade the new Linux package to existing hardware at customer premises
- Configuration and Troubleshoot of the proprietary IOT connectivity devices for internal R&D teams during their development and verification
- Automate the creation and distribution of keys and certificates
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls for IoT connectivity devices.
- Tune server and application-level performance monitoring and alerting.
- Help define our roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs, considering architectural issues and tradeoffs
- Understand and manage integration points with other systems that interface with your applications
- Supports development of project plans, including scope, budget, schedules, and risk management.
- Works closely with the business analysts, software development and verification team, the functional manager, and the program manager.
- Collaborate and work with global teams in multiple locations.
- Interface with Global Privacy and Security team for the IoT Gateway understand security risks and recommendations and provide solutions to mitigate the security risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Networking / Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related field
- 12+ years of hands-on experience in Networking, shell scripting, and Linux internals, with a development background.
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts like VPC, Route tables, Host base router firewall, SSH, NAT, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Virtual IPs, VPN
- Linux System Administration and Networking work experience
- Configuring Firewalls(IP tables/firewall) and security software
- Able to generate Linux packages, and configure based on business needs.
- Passion for cybersecurity. Ability to build secured Linux packages with antivirus and security patches.
- Shell, Python scripting experience
- Basic SQL skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams. Must be able to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with vendors and customers.
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Development background in Java/C++
- DevOps knowledge
Company Name - Focus Datatech System Pvt Ltd, Pune
Job Description -
OVM AND SERVER TASKS
- Good Understanding about virtualization technology like VMware/OracleVM and Linux administration including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Using ITIL best practice that can be incorporated into the operational running of the IT system to include Change/incident/problem/capacity planning.
- NFS file sharing and the Linux automounter.
- Perform installation and configuration of operating systems, applications and storage provisioning.
- Process improvements and makes recommendations in continuous quality improvements.
- Deliver Changes to the UNIX platform by leveraging the change control process communicating and seeking approvals from business owners.
- Working closely with internal development teams, database teams and implementation teams to deliver a new solution.
- Managing the 24*7 Production support.
- Troubleshooting problems related to Apache, Mail, DNS, FTP, MySQL, etc.
- Giving technical support and configure according to the requirement for the Development Team.
- Creation and execution of Shell (Bash) Script to make the work automate and to interact with databases.
- Solving login Problem, handling troubleshooting, installation and many more.
- Configure installation NIS/SAMBA/NFS setup with Active Directory integration and Provide support and Maintenance.