● Mentor and lead a team of SDETs and QAs across multiple business units
● Lead programmatic best practices by example, be a hands on programmer and
should be able to actively participate in technical discussions
● Bringing industry best practices in QA processes
● Define and monitor quality assurance metrics for continuous quality & process
improvements across multiple engineering tracks
● Manage the automation projects and ensure their success
● Communicating clearly and openly with internal and external stakeholders
regarding progress, roadblocks, and timelines
● Hiring and training of team members
● BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent
● Highly skilled in writing test cases, test scripts and handling corner cases
● Should have worked on developing tools or frameworks to test complex
micro-services, client applications, systems at scale.
● Expert level knowledge in one or more programming languages(preferably in
● Good knowledge on the Infrastructure, CI/CD toolchains and ecosystem
● Excellent knowledge of databases and querying language
at SUVI (we can provide upto 35LPA )
❖ mentorship, HLD, Problem Solving.
US A INDI A C ANADA PHI L I P P INE S Z YV K A . CO M
❖ 6+ years of experience in building large scale applications or
❖ A “Bring It on” attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-toend ownership; entrepreneurial
❖ approach; focus on operational excellence; ability to work with
❖ Strong in problem solving skills, data structures and
❖ Very good understanding of one or more of RDBMS/NoSQL/
Messaging/ Caching technologies.
❖ Excellent understanding of and coding skills in following technologies: Java
❖ B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution.
As a Lead Backend Developer, candidate will work very closely with the Tech
Leadership and lead end-to-end development. We’re looking for people who can
❖ Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
❖ Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very
large e-commerce portal.
❖ Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
❖ Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
❖ Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
At Concretio, we believe that work can happen from anywhere. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world from each other. We are open for the Remote / Work from Home option as well, so location is not a constraint any more.
- Developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Coding APEX and custom applications for Salesforce instances.
- Design, code, configure, document, deliver and support solutions to meet business needs in Salesforce, including configurations, customisations, and integrations.
- Work with Application Architects and Tech Leads to design integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems across the enterprise.
- Code, configure, unit test and create supporting documentation for application development tasks.
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Salesforce.com (REST/SOAP - XML/JSON)
Soft Skills Checklist
- Always learning attitude, with the rapidly changing Salesforce and Tech landscape, it’s a must.
- Consultant mindset, we will help you develop these soft skills, but an open attitude is needed. Talking to a client/business-user, understanding their pain points, and delivering a solution is key to project success here.
- Sense of ownership and self-discipline: We don’t like chasing our people for status multiple times a day. If you are one who enjoys taking ownership of tasks and delivering them without much monitoring, you will love it here.
Tech Skills Checklist
- Strong Salesforce basics i.e. Configuration/Clicks concepts.
- Apex, Visualforce/Lightning(Aura/LWC).
- Excellent programming skills with a good understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of any DBMS (Tables, Joins, Relationships, SQL, Normalisation).
- Experience of Chrome Extensions/Apps, Electronjs or NativeScript (nice to have).
Cultural Alignment Checklist
- The educational part doesn't matter much.
- CODING: Know, love and be comfortable in it.
- OPEN Mindset: An open, curious and learner profile is a must. WWW is changing at a crazy pace, we need someone who is open to adapt to this pace of change in Salesforce and tech.
- We expect our team to crack suitable Salesforce certifications as KRAs, and happily sponsor the fees for the same.
- Sense of Ownership: We are not going to put a manager on your head, who will seek status updates every few hours (multiple times in a day). You will be given a task, and expectations will be to own the 100% success and failure for the same. We are never short on public praise and giving credit for a successful show.
- Excellent Craftsmanship: We differentiate and take pride in what we build and deliver to customers across the globe. Mediocrity is not appreciated here in anything. Top-quality code, deliverable, and communication is something we expect and continuously work to improve on a day to day basis.
- Strong Communication Skills: It's actually a MUST have for your experience level.
Nice to have
- Salesforce Communities (Classic and using Communities).
- Taking ideas to AppExchange (OEM, Security Review).
- Developing SPA (Single Page Applications) in Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience in one or more JS/CSS frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc).
- Hands-on experience of Cordova, Ionic, and Hybrid mobile development.
- How OAuth, SOAP, SAML, and other integration patterns work.
- NoSQL and how modern database systems work.
- Classic DBMS MySQL, Postgres etc.
- AWS, Google or Microsoft cloud experience.
- 5+ years experience in automation development in OO language
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing (Linux Shell, Java/Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Take essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high quality products
- Closely interact with developers and support, regarding customer issues
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
Lead QA: more than 5 years experience , led the team of more than 5 people in big data platform, should have experience in Test Automation framework, should have experience of Test process documentation
Freshers can also Apply but only condition is willing to relocate to Tirupati
Selenium Testing - 1 to 5 years experience.
➢ Experience in Test Automation Life cycle.
➢ Sound knowledge and expertise in Test Automation tools (Selenium, BDD, Protractor, Postman & so on).
➢ Hands-on in scripting language Python.
➢ Deep hands-on skills with Selenium web-driver / BDD / JS.
➢ Able to debug and give the solution for the given practical problem.
➢ Should have worked in functional testing and should be thorough with the Testing process.
➢ Testing terminologies, artifacts, deliverables on each phase, summary reports, defect life cycle.
➢ Able to debug and get multiple workarounds for a given problem.
- 6+ Years of experience in Automaton Testing
- QA Automation Tester (with Selenium and Appium)
- Hands on experience in Selenium
- Hood hands on experience in Java
- 2 Years of Hands on experience in Appium Testing for Android and iOS Native
- The candidate is required to have hands-on experience (2yrs +) with Appium automation for Android and iOS native applications.
- Ability to guide the technical strategy for our clients
- Passion for technical and team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with testers at all levels of experience
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for given problem statement
- Experience in Testing (manual and automation) of business software applications
- Exposure to Consulting Practices, Assessment, and Recommendations, Test Plan, Progress measurement, etc
- Expertise with Open Source testing tools and Enterprise tools
- Strong exposure to Java /.Net development environment
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience in creating test frameworks and strategy
- Exposure to version management tools like SVN or GIT
- Familiarity with automated deployment processes (CI & CD)