NumPy Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Mandatory skills: SQL, R / Python, Data Visualization (any tool is preferred), Excel and Presentation skill.
Understand ad-hoc business requirements released from local business units.
Identify underline data requirement, build data extraction approach, analyse, build MIS reports and present the insights with the relevant business.
Enable effective decision making by retrieving, aggregating and synthesizing massive data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
Develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
Develop MIS Documentation and SOP to ensure business continuity.
Participate in periodic review, development of MIS reports and dashboards internally to the business using advanced visualization techniques.
Provide support and maintenance to existing MIS & Data warehousing team.
Analyse and solve business problems with focus on understanding root causes and driving forwardlooking opportunities.
Build, test, schedule and automate daily/weekly/monthly MIS reports.
Communicate complex analysis, highlights of the published reports, business insights and recommendations to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing.
Competencies & Experience: -
3 - 6 years of experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst preferably in a payment, banking, finance, insurance domain.
Strong experience in writing SQL queries.
Experience working with both business and operations teams with good exposure on MIS systems and its data sources.
Experience developing insights across various areas of customer-related data: financial, product, and marketing.
Experience in any one of the data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, Qliksense etc.)
Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent business problems while still delivering timely and accurate results.
Strong verbal and written communications skills that enable you to explain complex insights with clarity and precision to the business stakeholders.
Proven analytical skills and an ability to use data sources, develop business cases, and complete root cause/ analysis
SQL Specialist – Strong knowledge and Seasoned experience with SQL Queries (strong in outer joins,
aggregations, unions, window functions & CTE’s)
Good communicator, shows initiative, works well with stakeholders.
Experience working closely with Data Analysts and provide the data they need and guide them on
Solid ETL experience and Hadoop/Hive/Pyspark/Presto/ SparkSQL
Solid communication and articulation skills
Able to handle stakeholders independently with less interventions of reporting manager.
Develop strategies to solve problems in logical yet creative ways.
Create custom reports and presentations accompanied by strong data visualization and storytelling
What we look for:
We are looking for an associate who will be doing data crunching from various sources and finding the key points from the data. Also help us to improve/build new pipelines as per the requests. Also, this associate will be helping us to visualize the data if required and find flaws in our existing algorithms.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to gather the requirements of data or analysis and take action on them.
- Write new data pipelines and maintain the existing pipelines.
- Person will be gathering data from various DB’s and will be finding the required metrics out of it.
- Experience with python and Libraries like Pandas,and Numpy.
- Experience in SQL and understanding of NoSQL DB’s.
- Hands-on experience in Data engineering.
- Must have good analytical skills and knowledge of statistics.
- Understanding of Data Science concepts.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
Nice to have:
- Experience in MongoDB or any NoSql DB.
- Experience in ElasticSearch.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI or any other visualization tool.
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients while delivering financially favourable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ANAROCK is the place for you.
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence products. Machine Learning Engineer’s responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
Key job responsibilities
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
- Good understanding of Algorithms and data structures.
- Experience in designing scalable systems ML is a plus
- Expert programming experience in any one general programming language (strong OO skills preferred). Experience in at least one general programming language (Ruby, Python, Java, Elixir, C/C++)
- Experience with ML/DL frameworks
Experience with pandas, numpy etc.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Worked in a start-up environment with high levels of ownership and full dedication.
- Experience in NoSQL datastores like Redis, MongoDB, Couchdb etc with an understanding of underlying sharding and scaling techniques
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data
Experience: 1 - 4 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
CustomerGlu is a low code interactive user engagement platform. We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from the US like Better Capital and SmartStart.
As we begin building repeatability in our core product offering at CustomerGlu - building a high-quality data infrastructure/applications is emerging as a key requirement to further drive more ROI from our interactive engagement programs and to also get ideas for new campaigns.
Hence we are adding more team members to our existing data team and looking for a Data Engineer.
- Design and build a high-performing data platform that is responsible for the extraction, transformation, and loading of data.
- Develop low-latency real-time data analytics and segmentation applications.
- Setup infrastructure for easily building data products on top of the data platform.
- Be responsible for logging, monitoring, and error recovery of data pipelines.
- Build workflows for automated scheduling of data transformation processes.
- Able to lead a team
- 3+ years of experience and ability to manage a team
- Experience working with databases like MongoDB and DynamoDB.
- Knowledge of building batch data processing applications using Apache Spark.
- Understanding of how backend services like HTTP APIs and Queues work.
- Write good quality, maintainable code in one or more programming languages like Python, Scala, and Java.
- Working knowledge of version control systems like Git.
- Experience in real-time data processing using Apache Kafka or AWS Kinesis.
- Experience with AWS tools like Lambda and Glue.
Job Title : Analyst / Sr. Analyst – Data Science Developer - Python
Exp : 2 to 5 yrs
Loc : B’lore / Hyd / Chennai
NP: Candidate should join us in 2 months (Max) / Immediate Joiners Pref.
About the role:
We are looking for an Analyst / Senior Analyst who works in the analytics domain with a strong python background.
Desired Skills, Competencies & Experience:
• • 2-4 years of experience in working in the analytics domain with a strong python background.
• • Visualization skills in python with plotly, matplotlib, seaborn etc. Ability to create customized plots using such tools.
• • Ability to write effective, scalable and modular code. Should be able to understand, test and debug existing python project modules quickly and contribute to that.
• • Should be familiarized with Git workflows.
Good to Have:
• • Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, AzureML, Databricks, GCP etc.
• • Understanding of shell scripting, python package development.
• • Experienced with Python data science packages like Pandas, numpy, sklearn etc.
• • ML model building and evaluation experience using sklearn.
- Writing efficient, reusable, testable, and scalable code
- Understanding, analyzing, and implementing – Business needs, feature modification requests, conversion into software components
- Integration of user-oriented elements into different applications, data storage solutions
- Developing – Backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness, server-side logic, and platform, statistical learning models, highly responsive web applications
- Designing and implementing – High availability and low latency applications, data protection and security features
- Performance tuning and automation of application
- Working with Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, etc.
- Creating predictive models for AI and ML-based features
- Keeping abreast with the latest technology and trends
- Fine-tune and develop AI/ML-based algorithms based on results
Good proficiency in,
- Python frameworks like Django, etc.
- Web frameworks and RESTful APIs
- Core Python fundamentals and programming
- Code packaging, release, and deployment
- Database knowledge
- Circles, conditional and control statements
- Object-relational mapping
- Code versioning tools like Git, Bitbucket
Fundamental understanding of,
- Front-end technologies like JS, CSS3 and HTML5
- AI, ML, Deep Learning, Version Control, Neural networking
- Data visualization, statistics, data analytics
- Design principles that are executable for a scalable app
- Creating predictive models
- Libraries like Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, etc
- Multi-process architecture
- Basic knowledge about Object Relational Mapper libraries
- Ability to integrate databases and various data sources into a unified system
- Basic knowledge about Object Relational Mapper libraries
- Ability to integrate databases and various data sources into a unified system
Responsible for the development and implementation of machine learning algorithms and techniques to solve business problems and optimize member experiences. Primary duties may include are but not limited to: Design machine learning projects to address specific business problems determined by consultation with business partners. Work with data-sets of varying degrees of size and complexity including both structured and unstructured data. Piping and processing massive data-streams in distributed computing environments such as Hadoop to facilitate analysis. Implements batch and real-time model scoring to drive actions. Develops machine learning algorithms to build customized solutions that go beyond standard industry tools and lead to innovative solutions. Develop sophisticated visualization of analysis output for business users.
BS/MA/MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Physics, Biostatistics or related Quantitative disciplines. 2-4 years of experience in predictive analytics and advanced expertise with software such as Python, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Experience in the healthcare sector. Experience in Deep Learning strongly preferred.
Required Technical Skill Set:
- Full cycle of building machine learning solutions,
o Understanding of wide range of algorithms and their corresponding problems to solve
o Data preparation and analysis
o Model training and validation
o Model application to the problem
- Experience using the full open source programming tools and utilities
- Experience in working in end-to-end data science project implementation.
- 2+ years of experience with development and deployment of Machine Learning applications
- 2+ years of experience with NLP approaches in a production setting
- Experience in building models using bagging and boosting algorithms
- Exposure/experience in building Deep Learning models for NLP/Computer Vision use cases preferred
- Ability to write efficient code with good understanding of core Data Structures/algorithms is critical
- Strong python skills following software engineering best practices
- Experience in using code versioning tools like GIT, bit bucket
- Experience in working in Agile projects
- Comfort & familiarity with SQL and Hadoop ecosystem of tools including spark
- Experience managing big data with efficient query program good to have
- Good to have experience in training ML models in tools like Sage Maker, Kubeflow etc.
- Good to have experience in frameworks to depict interpretability of models using libraries like Lime, Shap etc.
- Experience with Health care sector is preferred
- MS/M.Tech or PhD is a plus
JD - Python Developer
- Design and implement software features based on requirements
- Architect new features for products or tools
- Articulate and document designs as needed
- Prepare and present technical training
- Provide estimates and status for development tasks
- Work effectively in a highly collaborative and iterative development process
- Work effectively with the Product, QA, and DevOps team.
- Troubleshoot issues and correct defects when required
- Build unit and integration tests that assure correct behavior and increase the maintainability of the code base
- Apply dev-ops and automation as needed
- Commit to continuous learning and enhancement of skills and product knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in development and design
- Proficiency in Python and extensive knowledge of the associated libraries Extensive experience with Python data science libraries: TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, etc.
- Strong skills in producing visuals with algorithm results
- Strong SQL and working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and other data storage technologies
- Strong web development skills Advance knowledge with ORM and data access patterns
- Experienced working using Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Deep knowledge of DevOps practices and cloud services
- Strong collaboration and verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, and thorough
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team-oriented mindset
- Fast learner and creative capacity for developing innovative solutions to complex problems
PYTHON, SQL, TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas
Develop state of the art algorithms in the fields of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
Provide software specifications and production code on time to meet project milestones Qualifications
BE or Master with 3+ years of experience
Must have Prior knowledge and experience in Image processing and Video processing • Should have knowledge of object detection and recognition
Must have experience in feature extraction, segmentation and classification of the image
Face detection, alignment, recognition, tracking & attribute recognition
Excellent Understanding and project/job experience in Machine learning, particularly in areas of Deep Learning – CNN, RNN, TENSORFLOW, KERAS etc.
Real world expertise in deep learning- applied to Computer Vision problems • Strong foundation in Mathematics
Strong development skills in Python
Must have worked upon Vision and deep learning libraries and frameworks such as Opencv, Tensorflow, Pytorch, keras
Quick learner of new technologies
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Knowledge of working closely with Version Control(GIT)
- Does analytics to extract insights from raw historical data of the organization.
- Generates usable training dataset for any/all MV projects with the help of Annotators, if needed.
- Analyses user trends, and identifies their biggest bottlenecks in Hammoq Workflow.
- Tests the short/long term impact of productized MV models on those trends.
- Skills - Numpy, Pandas, SPARK, APACHE SPARK, PYSPARK, ETL mandatory.
● Devops full stack developer hands on End-to-End deployment of a cloud platform
● Working closely with the development team to resolve errors in the deployment process.
● Implementing data requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data
platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools (reporting, visualization,
analytics, and machine learning).
● Interacting & understanding cross system deployments and APIs, make meaning out of the
● Following best practices for software development and deployment
● Provide platform support post deployment.
- In-depth knowledge in Core Python with Django building end to endapplications development.
- Database - SQL Server/Postgres/ NoSQL database.
- Good understanding of Algorithms, data structures.
- Knowledge in ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Experience in integrating multiple data sources and databases into onesystem.
- Knowledge in REST / SOAP API
- Knowledge in version control tools like Git
- Experience with various cloud technologies.