NumPy Jobs in Pune
Key skills : Python, Numpy, Panda, SQL, ETL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The work will involve the development of workflows triggered by events from other systems
- Design, develop, test, and deliver software solutions in the FX Derivatives group
- Analyse requirements for the solutions they deliver, to ensure that they provide the right solution
- Develop easy to use documentation for the frameworks and tools developed for adaption by other teams
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Must have unit testing and debugging skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Python packages such as NumPy, Scikit learn
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist who is passionate about data and motivated to build large scale machine learning solutions. This person will be contributing to the analytics of data for insight discovery and development of machine learning pipeline to support modelling of terabytes of daily data for various use cases
Typical persona: Data Science Manager / Architect
Experience: 8+ years programming/engineering experience (with at least last 4 years in big data, Data science)
- Hands-on Python: Pandas, Scikit-Learn
- Working knowledge of Kafka
- Able to carry out own tasks and help the team in resolving problems - logical or technical (25% of job)
- Good on analytical & debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
Desired (in order of priorities):
- Go (Strong advantage)
- Airflow (Strong advantage)
- Familiarity & working experience on more than one type of database: relational, object, columnar, graph and other unstructured databases
- Data structures, Algorithms
- Experience with multi-threaded and thread sync concepts
- AWS Sagemaker
- Should have strong experience in Python programming minimum 4 Years
- Partners with business stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical projects.
- Identify opportunities for text analytics and NLP to enhance the core product platform, select the best machine learning techniques for the specific business problem and then build the models that solve the problem.
- Own the end-end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution.
- Define the variables and their inter-relationships and extract the data from our data repositories, leveraging infrastructure including Cloud computing solutions and relational database environments.
- Build predictive models that are accurate and robust and that help our customers to utilize the core platform to the maximum extent.
Skills and Qualification
- 12 to 15 yrs of experience.
- An advanced degree in predictive analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence; or a degree in programming and significant experience with text analytics/NLP. He shall have a strong background in machine learning (unsupervised and supervised techniques). In particular, excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, logistic regression, MLPs, RNNs, etc.
- Experience with text mining, parsing, and classification using state-of-the-art techniques.
- Experience with information retrieval, Natural Language Processing, Natural Language
- Understanding and Neural Language Modeling.
- Ability to evaluate the quality of ML models and to define the right performance metrics for models in accordance with the requirements of the core platform.
- Experience in the Python data science ecosystem: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, sci-kit-learn, NLTK, Gensim, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly possessing the ability to share technical results and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to perform high-level work both independently and collaboratively as a project member or leader on multiple projects.