JD - Python Developer
- Design and implement software features based on requirements
- Architect new features for products or tools
- Articulate and document designs as needed
- Prepare and present technical training
- Provide estimates and status for development tasks
- Work effectively in a highly collaborative and iterative development process
- Work effectively with the Product, QA, and DevOps team.
- Troubleshoot issues and correct defects when required
- Build unit and integration tests that assure correct behavior and increase the maintainability of the code base
- Apply dev-ops and automation as needed
- Commit to continuous learning and enhancement of skills and product knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in development and design
- Proficiency in Python and extensive knowledge of the associated libraries Extensive experience with Python data science libraries: TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, etc.
- Strong skills in producing visuals with algorithm results
- Strong SQL and working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and other data storage technologies
- Strong web development skills Advance knowledge with ORM and data access patterns
- Experienced working using Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Deep knowledge of DevOps practices and cloud services
- Strong collaboration and verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, and thorough
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team-oriented mindset
- Fast learner and creative capacity for developing innovative solutions to complex problems
PYTHON, SQL, TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas
About Semperfi Solution
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
- Help us make decisions to shape our REST APIs for developers worldwide
- Think outside the box, adapting the latest software technologies
- Contribute to open source
- Be involved and drive product & design discussions.
- Contribute to our technical innovation by learning and sharing your knowledge with our Engineering teams
- Graduation in any technical stream
- A minimum of (3 to 5 ) years of relevant experience
- Ability to work at all levels of the stack, from Golang/NodeJS+NoSQL/SQL to React/+HTML+CSS+Azure/AWS
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core LoginRadius features, end to end.
- Design and architect complex new systems, focusing not only on performance and scalability, but also on crafting a beautiful user experience.
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
- A willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product
- Have worked at a product company is a plus
Techweirdo delivers secure enterprise solutions from SaaS to On-Premise, anywhere, from Application to AI. We offer consultation, services and products to holistically address the digital transformation goals of the enterprises.
Skills/ Role Requirements:
- Strong hands-on experience of Django REST framework
- Experience in working in a dockerized environment
- Implementation knowledge of scalable microservices architecture
- Experience in using celery
- Domain-driven design principles
- Strong SQL skills
- Ability to deploy a python backend on production in a dockerized environment with Nginx and Gunicorn
- Experience in integrating ML models in Django or Flask is a plus
- Experience with AWS services like S3, API gateway, SES, SQS, SNS, Aurora, Dynamo is plus
- Knowledge of lambda and cloudformation are plus
- Knowledge of React is plus
Working with TechWeirdo be like:
- Surrounded by curious learners: With a Growth Mindset as our core strength, we created a learning environment with curious tech learners.
- New challenges every day: There is no ordinary day at TechWeirdo, if you like solving problems, then this is the right place for you.
- Zero micro-management, limited supervision: We encourage our team to take on challenging tasks and solve complex problems by taking ownership of their tasks. We trust our team to take calculated risks.
- Great networking: You will be connected with c-suite executives of top organizations while working with our winning team.
- Building technology how you want, when you want: We welcome people who see things differently as they are the one who has ability to change the world.
- Being heard in every meeting: At TechWeirdo, suggestions are encouraged, initiatives are supported, and opinions and perspectives are valued.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Senior Development Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core
solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
- creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
- Strong Golang skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development,
- Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
About Zelthy :
Zelthy (https://www.zelthy.com/) is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution that enables quick and secure deployment of healthcare applications.The platform is used by global pharmaceutical companies and health-tech companies such as Bristol-Meyer-Suibb, 1mg, Cipla, DKSH, Novo Nordisk, etc to manage more than 1 million patients in 12 countries.
We are looking for a Backend Developer who has 4-6 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing backend services using Python and Django.
Opportunity : Being a part of an early team that is building a global technology product that already has traction
Key Responsibilities : Contribute to the development of Zelthy Cloud Platform :
1. Should be able to design and implement sufficiently large and complex features and/or architectural improvements to the product.
2. Application implementation on the Zelthy Cloud including Configuration and Customization
3. Development of Restful APIs for Zelthy core as well as for implementing Applicationson the Zelthy Cloud platform
4. Perform Code and Application Lifecycle Maintenance
5. Work alongside the business team and solutioning team to design application architecture
6. Mentor Junior developers
Must Haves :
1. 3+ years of experience in designing, developing and implementing backend services using Python, Django, Django Rest Framework
2. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience.
3. Understanding of software design patterns
4. Experience with Celery
5. Experience with RDBMS. Experience with AWS, S3, EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, Lambda, etc.
6. Proficiency in Git
8. Previous experience in SaaS/PaaS environment will be an advantage
Key applications powered by Zelthy :
1. India's largest oncology PAP currently managed by a Big Pharma (market cap more than 100Bn) end to end on Zelthy including patient onboarding to product tracking
2. All HIV positive patients in India monitored by the Government through a program implemented on Zelthy (more than 1 million patients)
3. South East Asia's leading healthcare company with presence in more than 12 countries has adopted Zelthy as their core technology backbone for running patient programs
4. India's largest ePharmacy has adopted Zelthy as the core technology powering their patient program CRMs
5. India's first controlled distribution network for a pharmaceutical product in India implemented launched by an Indian Big Pharma on Zelthy
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us
developing software activities.
Python Developer responsibilities include back-end components to improve
responsiveness and overall performance.
Expecting 3 to 6 years of experience.
Write effective, scalable code
Integrate user-facing elements into applications
Improve functionality of existing systems
Implement security and data protection solutions
Assess and prioritize feature requests
Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide
Work experience as a Python Developer
Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
Knowledge in Prosteg SQL
- 3-5 Years of experience in Backend Development.
- Must have experience in Python (FLASK framework).
- Have Deep understanding of how RESTful APIs work.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns that can work at scale.
- Sound knowledge of NoSQL/SQL Databases (Mongo DB preferred).
- Strong experience with at-Cloud technology, preferably AWS or GCP or Azure.
- Core experience in developing complex backend systems.
- Communicating complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passionate about application scalability, availability, reliability, and security.
What you will be Doing
- You will abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power several mobile and web applications.
- You will also own, scale, and maintain the computational and storage infrastructure for the various micro-services and long-running jobs, designed and implemented by you and the team.
- We will look to you to make key decisions on the technology stack, architecture, networking, and security. We love working with bleeding-edge technology, especially if it improves the malleability, and simplicity of our deliverables.
What you need
- The ideal Backend Engineers are polyglots who are fluent in HTTP and core CS concepts such as algorithms, data structures, and programming paradigms, and always pick the right tools for the right job.
- They have a keen eye for common security vulnerabilities and how to act on them (example: DDOS attacks, SQL Injection etc.).
- They understand what it takes to work in a startup environment and know when to trade performance for simplicity.
- They fail fast, learn faster, and execute in time.
- Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and obsessive attention to detail.
- Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
- Previous experience as part of a product-oriented team is a plus
Koa, Express, Play (frameworks)
Asynchronous Programming Frameworks (Akka, Nodejs, Tornado)
MongoDB, postgres, Bigtable, Dynamo (databases)
Apache Kafka, NATS, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ (queues)
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
microservices, multi-tenant, distributed-systems, distributed-computing, event-sourcing
Good to have Skillsets:
Apache Kafka, NATS
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter
Planning to Apply? Consider this:
Make sure you go through this section very carefully before applying. Here are the most crucial aspects on which we evaluate on:
1: FIT: “We’re on a crusade for something greater than any one of us”!
We are a tight-knit team that works and plays together where ‘fit’ is the most important point that you need to keep in mind while evaluating us- we will be spending a majority of our time together, in office, on calls, even weekends (sometimes) so you’ll really need to assess whether this is the right place for YOU to be in. Are you able to relate to or feel passionate about the problems we’re solving?
2: INTENT: “You won’t just be working with us, you would be investing in us!”
‘Why’ do you want to work with us? Why an early stage startup? Why Original4Sure? We are an industrious team, working tirelessly to achieve our goals so the work hours will be long and with it will come with a steep learning curve. Joining an early stage startup also means you’ll be asked to take on new things with little guidance and you’ll have to figure stuff out on your own, and in doing so, help shape the future of the company. Does that sound scary, exciting, both?
3: CAPABILITY: “Get work done!”
As long as you are working as hard as you can and giving it your best all day, every day, we will get along just fine. No one ever built one of the most valuable businesses in the World without the core team having to make a few sacrifices along the journey. It could be lesser time spent with your family or loved ones or finding lesser time to do to watch TV shows! But that's a call you need to make.
Role- Full time
Experience Level- 8 to 13 Years
Job Location- Hyderabad
Key Responsibilities :
Serves as a technical point of contact within the organization by:
Influencing the product requirements, behaviour and design (Automation Platform)
Driving early adoption of technology, features and best practices around product development
Lead development at all layers GUI, Backend ( DevOps Tools API integration) & DB
Work with a team of developers and testers in a highly agile environment to produce high-quality software.
Design and developing house tools. Also, expected to demonstrate new ideas through prototypes/Proof of Concepts.
Evaluate and Assess newer technologies/architecture for product development
Keeping up to date with emerging technologies/tools in DevOps Space and developments trends to assess the impact of the projects.
Should possess Bachelors/Masters/ PhD in computer science with a minimum of 8+ years of experience
Should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in Products/Tools Development
Should possess expertise in using various DevOps tools libraries and API's (Jenkins/JIRA/AWX/Nexus/GitHub/BitBucket/ SonarQube)
Experience in designing and developing products, tools or test automation frameworks using Java or Python technologies.
Should have a strong understanding of OOPs, SDLC (Agile Safe standards), STLC
Proficient in Python, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (IDEs and Frameworks)
Familiar with designing and developing applications using AngularJS, HTML5, Bootstrap, NodeJS, MongoDB, etc.
Experience in implementing, consuming and testing Web services Rest APIs would be an added advantage.
Experience working as a Full-Stack developer would be an added advantage
Talent Acquisition Team