Opening for a Java Developer with Devops experience
Experience required: 5 yrs to 10 yrs
Essential Required Skills:
Familiarity with Version Control such as GitHub, BitBucket
- Java programmer(Liferay, Alfresco will add plus point)
- OPs(ansible, apache, python, terraform)
- Effective communication skills
- An analytical bent of mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Good time management skills
- Curiosity for learning
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate with good hand on exposure on AWS, Cloud, Devops, Ansible, Docker, Jekins.
- Strong proficiency in Linux, Open Source, Web based and Cloud based environments (ability to use open source technologies and tools)
- Strong scripting and automation (bash, Perl, common Linux utils), strong grasp of automation tools a plus.
- Strong debugging skills (OS, scripting, Web based technologies), SQL, Java and Database concepts are a plus
- Apache, nginx, git, svn, GNU tools
- Must have exposure on Grep, awk, sed, Git, svn
- Scripting (bash, python)
- API related skills (REST, and any other like google, aws, atlassian)
- Web based technology
- Strong Unix Skills
- Java programmer, Coding (Springboot, Microservices, Liferay, Alfresco will add plus point)
- Proficient in AWS
- Ops (ansible, apache, python, terraform)
- Cash Rewards & Recognition on Monthly Basis
- Work-Life Balance (Flexible Working Hours)
- Five-Day Work Week
About Azilen Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Encourage each one to grow and contribute towards the cohesive growth of the company
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive compensation and benefits
- Open culture where everyone can put their ideas/feedbacks across the table
- 250+ team across all locations
- 5 day week culture
We at Fynd take great pride in building one of the most reputed tech companies for retail in India. Over the years we internally built some ground breaking no-code & low-code data products and platforms that allowed us to expand fast and scale enormously.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Automate Everything: Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Gather cloud infrastructure requirements, evaluate options and come up with solutions.
- Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts.
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed
- Work with multiple self-managed Kubernetes Clusters on different Clouds.
- Being proactive - Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch* Maintaining CI/CD pipelines while keeping it stable and efficient
Must have skills
- Hands-on experience working on AWS
- Well versed with at-least two languages - Python and one more (Node JS , Shell).
- Working knowledge of Terraform and Ansible
- Experience using Web servers & proxies (Nginx, Apache)
- Containerisation experience working with Docker/ Kubernetes
- Experience with working on security of Cloud services and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud-native monitoring tools like Prometheus/Nagios and Grafana
- Code, Build and Release management using GIT and Jenkins
Good to have skills
- Understanding of Azure
- Experience with distributed tracing and APM tools a plus.
- Experience with running Logging Infrastructure stacks like ELK at scale.
- Knowledge of distributed Messaging/Task Queues: Kafka
- Basic Understanding of SQL and NO SQL databases like Mongo, Mysql
- Coding Round
- 3 Technical rounds with existing team members
- Culture fit round with one of our co-founders
What do we offer?
- Compensation on-par with the best in industry
- Continuously grow yourself with mentors & free access to online courses
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : https://www.livemint.com/Companies/jzSKfzrmH7eUw0wtDqhzdJ/Fashion-ecommerce-firm-Fynd-raises-Series-C-funding-from-Go.html" target="_blank">Google / https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/ril-acquires-google-backed-startup-fynd/articleshow/70527355.cms" target="_blank">Reliance
- Great Work Culture | https://blog.gofynd.com/tagged/culture" target="_blank">Culture – Building Fynd
- Workcation | https://blog.gofynd.com/our-workcation-at-fynd-d56442f96a31" target="_blank">Can’t Take a Vacation? Try a Workcation
- Amazing office in Wework with the coolest Gaming zone
- https://www.wework.com/en-GB/buildings/vijay-diamond--mumbai" target="_blank">Vijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast & Friday Lunches
- Flexible Work Hours
Job Title: Data Architect - Azure DevOps
Job Location: Mumbai (Andheri East)
About the company:
MIRACLE HUB CLIENT, is a predictive analytics and artificial intelligence company headquartered in Boston, US with offices across the globe. We build prediction models and algorithms to solve high priority business problems. Working across multiple industries, we have designed and developed breakthrough analytic products and decision-making tools by leveraging predictive analytics, AI, machine learning, and deep domain expertise.
- Design Enterprise Data Models
- Azure Data Specialist
- Security and Risk
- GDPR and other compliance knowledge
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- IMMEDIATE JOINING (A notice period of 1 month is also acceptable)
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Charismatic, competitive and enthusiastic personality with negotiation skills
Compensation: NO BAR .
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for DevOps Engineer who can help us build the infrastructure required to handle huge datasets on a scale. Primarily, you will work with AWS services like EC2, Lambda, ECS, Containers, etc. As part of our core development crew, you’ll be figuring out how to deploy applications ensuring high availability and fault tolerance along with a monitoring solution that has alerts for multiple microservices and pipelines. Come save the planet with us!
- Applications built at scale to go up and down on command.
- Manage a cluster of microservices talking to each other.
- Build pipelines for huge data ingestion, processing, and dissemination.
- Optimize services for low cost and high efficiency.
- Maintain high availability and scalable PSQL database cluster.
- Maintain alert and monitoring system using Prometheus, Grafana, and Elastic Search.
- 1-4 years of work experience.
- Strong emphasis on Infrastructure as Code - Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible.
- CI/CD concepts and implementation using Codepipeline, Github Actions.
- Advanced hold on AWS services like IAM, EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, etc.
- Advanced Containerization - Docker, Kubernetes, ECS.
- Experience with managed services like database cluster, distributed services on EC2.
- Self-starters and curious folks who don't need to be micromanaged.
- Passionate about Blue Sky Climate Action and working with data at scale.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
● Auditing, monitoring and improving existing infrastructure components of highly available and scaled
product on cloud with Ubuntu servers
● Running daily maintenance tasks and improving it with possible automation
● Deploying new components, server and other infrastructure when needed
● Coming up with innovative ways to automate tasks
● Working with telecom carriers and getting rates and destinations and update regularly on the system
● Working with Docker containers, Tinc, Iptables, HAproxy, ETCD, mySQL, mongoDB, CouchDB and
You would be bringing below skills to our team :
● Expertise with Docker containers and its networking, Tinc, Iptables, HAproxy, ETCD, and ansible
● Extensive experience with setup, maintenance, monitoring, backup and replication with mySQL
● Expertise with the Ubuntu servers and its OS and server level networking
● Good experience of working with mongoDB, CouchDB
● Good with the networking tools
● Open Source server monitoring solutions like nagios, Zabbix etc.
● Worked on highly scaled, distributed applications running on the Datacenter Ubuntu VPS instances
● Innovative and out of box thinker with multitasking skills working in a small team efficiently
● Working Knowledge of any scripting languages like bash, node or python
● It would be an advantage if have experience with the calling platforms like FreeSWITCH, OpenSIPS or
Kamailio and have basic knowledge of SIP protocol
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech
to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering,
AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We
are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with
over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
1. Best practices are overrated
○ Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
2. Honesty and Transparency
○ We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
3. Client Partnership
○ Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
○ And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by
1. Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to
2. Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As
that’s what life's about.
3. Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and
forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
4. Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the
street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and
makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
5. Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
6. Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
7. Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
1. Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would
‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did
the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
2. Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on
vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations
across other geographies.
3. Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak,
people feel the need to listen.
4. Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can
attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
Your bucket of undertakings:
This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions
to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from
one public cloud to the other.
1. Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best
practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution
visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
2. Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs
3. Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build
hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
4. Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project
deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
5. Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met;
deliver quality results.
6. Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
7. Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
8. Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access
management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas.
● Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing
interest and credibility
● Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a
willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
● Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
● Highly organised and efficient.
● Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
1. Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you
otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's
degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from
12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some
manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
2. To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the
new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives
those fancy degrees!
3. 1 - 5 years of experience with at least 2 - 3 years of hands-on experience in Cloud
Computing (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise
4. Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
5. Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platf
Roles and Responsibilities
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Infrastructure setup on Cloud, Build/Release Engineering, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Configuration/Change Management.
- Good experience with Linux/Unix administration and moderate to significant experience administering relational databases such as PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with Docker and related tools (Cassandra, Rancher, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience of working in Config management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with cloud technologies like Azure
- Experience with monitoring and alerting (TICK, ELK, Nagios, PagerDuty)
- Experience with distributed systems and related technologies (NSQ, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with scaling data store technologies is a plus (PostgreSQL, Scylla, Redis) is a plus
- Experience with SSH Certificate Authorities and Identity Management (Netflix BLESS) is a plus
- Experience with multi-domain SSL certs and provisioning a plus (Let's Encrypt) is a plus
- Experience with chaos or similar methodologies is a plus
- Experience in implementing DevOps practices and DevOps-tools in areas like CI/CD using Jenkins environment automation, and release automation, virtualization, infra as a code or metrics tracking.
- Hands on experience in DevOps tools configuration in different environments.
- Strong knowledge of working with DevOps design patterns, processes and best practices
- Hand-on experience in Setting up Build pipelines.
- Prior working experience in system administration or architecture in Windows or Linux.
- Must have experience in GIT (BitBucket, GitHub, GitLab)
- Hands-on experience on Jenkins pipeline scripting.
- Hands-on knowledge in one scripting language (Nant, Perl, Python, Shell or PowerShell)
- Configuration level skills in tools like SonarQube (or similar tools) and Artifactory.
- Expertise on Virtual Infrastructure (VMWare or VirtualBox or QEMU or KVM or Vagrant) and environment automation/provisioning using SaltStack/Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing Azure cloud based production systems including monitoring capacity.
- Good to have experience in migrating code repositories from one source control to another.
- Hands-on experience in Docker container and orchestration based deployments like Kubernetes, Service Fabric, Docker swarm.
- Must have good communication skills and problem solving skills
- Hands on experience in following is a must: Unix, Python and Shell Scripting.
- Hands on experience in creating infrastructure on cloud platform AWS is a must.
- Must have experience in industry standard CI/CD tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory and Chef.
- Must be good at these DevOps tools:
Version Control Tools: Git, CVS
Build Tools: Maven and Gradle
CI Tools: Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with Analytics tools, ELK stack.
- Knowledge of Java will be an advantage.
- Experience designing and implementing an effective and efficient CI/CD flow that gets code from dev to prod with high quality and minimal manual effort.
- Ability to help debug and optimise code and automate routine tasks.
- Should be extremely good in communication
- Experience in dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency.
- Experience in Agile and Jira will be an add on
- Solve complex Cloud Infrastructure problems.
- Drive DevOps culture in the organization by working with engineering and product teams.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to developers and help them architect scalable, robust, and highly-available systems.
- Frequently collaborate with developers to help them learn how to run and maintain systems in production.
- Drive a culture of CI/CD. Find bottlenecks in the software delivery pipeline. Fix bottlenecks with developers to help them deliver working software faster. Develop and maintain infrastructure solutions for automation, alerting, monitoring, and agility.
- Evaluate cutting edge technologies and build PoCs, feasibility reports, and implementation strategies.
- Work with engineering teams to identify and remove infrastructure bottlenecks enabling them to move fast. (In simple words you'll be a bridge between tech, operations & product)
- Deep understanding of open source DevOps tools.
- Scripting experience in one or more among Python, Shell, Go, etc.
- Strong experience with AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, Security, Lambda, Cloud Formation, SQS, etc)
- Knowledge of distributed system deployment.
- Deployed and Orchestrated applications with Kubernetes.
- Implemented CI/CD for multiple applications.
- Setup monitoring and alert systems for services using ELK stack or similar.
- Knowledge of Ansible, Jenkins, Nginx.
- Worked with Queue based systems.
- Implemented batch jobs and automated recurring tasks.
- Implemented caching infrastructure and policies.
- Implemented central logging.
Good to have:
- Experience dealing with PI information security.
- Experience conducting internal Audits and assisting External Audits.
- Experience implementing solutions on-premise.
- Experience with blockchain.
- Experience with Private Cloud setup.
- B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree/experience.
- You need to have 2-4 years of DevOps & Automation experience.
- Need to have a deep understanding of AWS.
- Need to be an expert with Git or similar version control systems.
- Deep understanding of at least one open-source distributed systems (Kafka, Redis, etc)
- Ownership attitude is a must.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!