Cloud Engineer helps to solutionize, enable, migrate and onboard clients to a secure cloud
platform, which offload the heavy lifting for the clients so that they can focus on their own business
- Assessing existing customer systems and/or cloud environment to determine the best migration approach and supporting tools used
- Build a secure and compliant cloud environment, with a proven enterprise operating model, on-going cost optimisation, and day-to-day infrastructure management
- Provide and implement cloud solutions to reduce operational overhead and risk, and automates common activities, such as change requests, monitoring, patch management, security, and backup services, and provides full-lifecycle services to provision, run, and support their infrastructure
- Collaborate with internal service teams to meet the clients’ needs for their infrastructure and application deployments
- Troubleshoot complex infrastructure deployments, recreate customer issues, and build proof of concept environments that abide by cloud-best-practices & well architecture frameworks
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that will span across multiple cloud platforms and services
- Identify and drive improvements on process and technical related issues. Act as an escalation point of contact for the clients
- Drive clients meetings & communication during reviews
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 2 year of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Strong in Cloud services
- Exposure to AWS/GCP and other cloud-based infrastructure platforms
- Experience with AWS configuration and management – EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, IAM, VPC, RDS, CloudFront etc
- Exposure in architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms or other cloud server such as Azure, Google Cloud
- Proficient in the use and administration of all versions of MS Windows Server
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration and web server configuration and monitoring
- Solid programming skills in Python, Java, Perl
- Good understanding of software design principles and best practices
- Good knowledge of REST APIs
- Should have hands-on experience in any deployment orchestration tool (Jenkins, Urbancode, Bamboo, etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm charts
- Hands on experience in Ansible and Git repositories
- Knowledge in Maven / Gradle
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications are preferred.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
Navi Mumbai 1 - 3 years
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award-winning Tech companies working on leading
technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web
Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely
Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable,
distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem
solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would
be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment
activities of the product.
Key Skills For DevOps Engineer:
Background in linux\unix systems
Experience with DevOps techniques and philosophies
Experience with automation of code builds and deployments
Knowledge/Experience of CI\CD pipelines to a wide variety of virtual environments in private
and public cloud providers (Jenkins / Hudson, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS)
Knowledge/Experience of software configuration management systems and source code
version control systems (Jenkins, Bitbucket, consul, vagrant, Chef, Puppet, Gerrit)
Passion to work in an exciting fast paced environment
Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance
High Availability: Load Balancing (ELB), Reverse Proxies, CDNs etc.
AWS core components (or their GCP/Azure equivalents) and their management: EC2, ELB,
NAT, VPC, IAM Roles and policies, EBS and S3, CloudFormation, Elasticache, Route53, etc.
Work with K8s and Docker is plus
High social and communication skills
Gather and analyse cloud infrastructure requirements
Support existing infrastructure, analyse problem areas and come up with solutions
Optimise stack performance and costs
An eye for monitoring. The ideal candidate should be able to look at complex infrastructure
and be able to figure out what to monitor and how.
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary
business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine
learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making
advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting
edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly.
Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera
Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and
their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in
companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
4+ years of experience in IT and infrastructure
2+ years of experience in Azure Devops
Experience with Azure DevOps using both as CI / CD tool and Agile framework
Practical experience building and maintaining automated operational infrastructure
Experience in building React or Angular applications, .NET is must.
Practical experience using version control systems with Azure Repo
Developed and maintained scripts using Power Shell, ARM templates/ Terraform scripts for Infrastructure as a Code.
Experience in Linux shell scripting (Ubuntu) is must
Hands on experience with release automation, configuration and debugging.
Should have good knowledge of branching and merging
Integration of tools like static code analysis tools like SonarCube and Snky or static code analyser tools is a must.
Signzy is a digital trust system. We create Identification, background checks, forgery detection, and contract management systems which enable contracting in a trustable, safe, legal, and convenient manner. Our biometric-based authentication system and Blockchain-based digital trail ensure non-repudiation. This increases compliance and enforceability in the court of law. These among many are the reasons why Signzy was awarded The Most Innovative Company award by the Reserve Bank of India.
Working at Signzy
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology.
About the Internship
There will be 3-6 months of internship as DevOps Engineer with Signzy Technologies.
1. Freshers -BE/Btech(CS/IT) pass out.
2. Should be available for duration of 3-6 months.
3. Should have relevant skills and interests.
4. The year 2021 aspirants looking for 3-6 months industrial internship can apply.
5. Good knowledge on Linux and Networking.
1. Work collaboratively with the software engineering team to deploy and operate systems.
2. Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
3. Maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
4. Monitor performance and optimize it.
5. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production environments.
* Knowledge of linux administration and networking is must.
* Knowledge of docker and nginx web server is good to have.
* Ansible and Jenkins knowledge is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Expertise using Chef for configuration management
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong bias for action and ownership
Are you a good fit?
If you can integrate or learn to integrate Prometheus monitoring for services that run inside pods on Kubernetes, you are the person we are looking for.
If you don't know any of these terms, our apologies, this is not the job for you.
- Should be able to understand deployment process of client and propose best implementation options for HyperTest.
- Should know or quickly learn all there is to linux administration.
- Should be able to troubleshoot infrastructure, installation problems.
- Should have good expertise in dealing with popular reverse proxies/load balancers like nginx, ha-proxy, IIS, apache, envoy, etc.
- Should have good expertise in working with docker and containers in general.
- Experience with kubernetes would be a huge plus.
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there.
- Not Particular about shifting to a new language or stack but exploring a position aligned to their current technical experience.
- Very hands-on, does not seek direction constantly neither needs continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks.
- Not looking to work in very large teams.
- First-hand opportunity to learn ML and Data science (CTO is MS in AI/ML from Georgia Tech) and apply to real-life engineering problems that HyperTest solves
- Generous stock options in a fast growing company in a $50bn market. Opportunity to be a early employee and a future technical leader
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about not shifting to a new language or stack but exploring a position aligned to their current technical experience
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
P.S. If selected for interview probable assignment:
Setup Prometheus on a kubernetes cluster for a deployment. (deployment yaml files would be provided to you)
- DevOps Pre Sales Consultant
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
For more details, kindly visit www.ashnik.com
THE POSITION Ashnik is looking for experienced technology consultant to work in DevOps team in sales function. The primary area of focus will be Microservices, CI/CD pipeline, Docker, Kubernetes, containerization and container security. A person in this role will be responsible for leading technical discussions with customers and partners and helping them arrive at final solution
- Own pre-sales or sales engineering responsibility to design, present, deliver technical solution
- Be the point of contact for all technical queries for Sales team and partners
- Build full-fledged solution proposals with details of implementation and scope of work for customers
- Contribute in technical writings through blogs, whitepapers, solution demos
- Make presentations at events and participate in events.
- Conduct customer workshops to educate them about features in Docker Enterprise Edition
- Coordinate technical escalations with principal vendor
- Get an understanding of various other components and considerations involved in the areas mentioned above
- Be able to articulate value of technology vendor’s products that Ashnik is partnering with eg. Docker, Sysdig, Hashicorp, Ansible, Jenkins etc.
- Work with partners and sales team for responding to RFPs and tender
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in IT industry designing and delivering solutions
- Must have at least 3 years of hand-on experience of Linux and Operating system
- Must have at least 3 years of experience of working in an environment with highly virtualized or cloud based infrastructure
- Must have at least 2 years hands on experience in CI/CD pipeline, micro-services, containerization and kubernetes
- Though coding is not needed in this role, the person should have ability to understand and debug code if required
- Should be able to explain complex solution in simpler ways
· Should be ready to travel 20-40% in a month
- Should be able to engage with customers to understand the fundamental/driving requirement
- Past experience of working with Docker and/or Kubernetes at Scale
- Past experience of working in a DevOps team
- Prior experience in Pre-sales role
Salary: upto 20L
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have
deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products.
This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+
• Develop Collaborate in large-scale systems design discussions.
• Deploying and maintaining in-house/customer systems ensuring high availability,
performance and optimal cost.
• Automate build pipelines. Ensuring right architecture for CI/CD
• Work with engineering leaders to ensure cloud security
• Develop standard operating procedures for various facets of Infrastructure
services (CI/CD, Git Branching, SAST, Quality gates, Auto Scaling)
• Perform & automate regular backups of servers & databases. Ensure rollback and
restore capabilities are Realtime and with zero-downtime.
• Lead the entire DevOps charter for ONE Championship. Mentor other DevOps
engineers. Ensure industry standards are followed.
• Overall 5+ years of experience in as DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute
• Experience in Azure is a must. AWS experience is a plus
• Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and containers
• Proficiency in developing and deploying fully automated environments using
Puppet/Ansible and Terraform
• Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios/Icinga, Prometheus, AlertManager,
• Good knowledge of source code control (git)
• Expertise in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment setup using Azure
Pipeline or Jenkins
• Strong experience in programming languages. Python is preferred
• Experience in scripting and unit testing
• Basic knowledge of SQL & NoSQL databases
• Strong Linux fundamentals
• Experience in SonarQube, Locust & Browserstack is a plus
Senior Devops Engineer
Who are we?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
When was the last time you thought about rebuilding your smart phone charger using solar panels on your backpack OR changed the sequencing of switches in your bedroom (on your own, of course) to make it more meaningful OR pointed out an engineering flaw in the sequencing of traffic signal lights to a fellow passenger, while he gave you a blank look? If the last time this happened was more than 6 months ago, you are a dinosaur for our needs. If it was less than 6 months ago, did you act on it? If yes, then let’s talk.
We are quite keen to meet you if:
- You eat, dream, sleep and play with Cloud Data Store & engineering your processes on cloud architecture
- You have an insatiable thirst for exploring improvements, optimizing processes, and motivating people.
- You like experimenting, taking risks and thinking big.
3 things this position is NOT about:
- This is NOT just a job; this is a passionate hobby for the right kind.
- This is NOT a boxed position. You will code, clean, test, build and recruit & energize.
- This is NOT a position for someone who likes to be told what needs to be done.
3 things this position IS about:
- Attention to detail matters.
- Roles, titles, ego does not matter; getting things done matters; getting things done quicker & better matters the most.
- Are you passionate about learning new domains & architecting solutions that could save a company millions of dollars?
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an entrepreneurial Cloud/DevOps Lead position that evolves to the Director- Cloud engineering .This position requires fanatic iterative improvement ability - architect a solution, code, research, understand customer needs, research more, rebuild and re-architect, you get the drift. We are seeking hard-core-geeks-turned-successful-techies who are interested in seeing their work used by millions of users the world over.
- Consistently strive to acquire new skills on Cloud, DevOps, Big Data, AI and ML technologies
- Design, deploy and maintain Cloud infrastructure for Clients – Domestic & International
- Develop tools and automation to make platform operations more efficient, reliable and reproducible
- Create Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker), strive for full automated solutions, ensure the up-time and security of all cloud platform systems and infrastructure
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, and ensure our client are using the best techniques and tools
- Providing business, application, and technology consulting in feasibility discussions with technology team members, customers and business partners
- Take initiatives to lead, drive and solve during challenging scenarios
- 3 + Years of experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Operations domains
- Experience with Linux systems, RHEL/CentOS preferred
- Specialize in one or two cloud deployment platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Hands on experience with AWS services (EC2, VPC, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda)
- Good understanding of Apache Web Server, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB, Nagios
- Knowledge on Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Deep experience in customer facing roles with a proven track record of effective verbal and written communications
- Dependable and good team player
- Desire to learn and work with new technologies
Key Success Factors
- Are you
- Likely to forget to eat, drink or pee when you are coding?
- Willing to learn, re-learn, research, break, fix, build, re-build and deliver awesome code to solve real business/consumer needs?
- An open source enthusiast?
- Absolutely technology agnostic and believe that business processes define and dictate which technology to use?
- Ability to think on your feet, and follow-up with multiple stakeholders to get things done
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Logical thought process; ability to grasp customer requirements rapidly and translate the same into technical as well as layperson terms
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions
- Energetic, disciplined, with a results-oriented approach
- Strong ethics and transparency in dealings with clients, vendors, colleagues and partners
- Attitude of ‘give me 5 sharp freshers and 6 months and I will rebuild the way people communicate over the internet.
- You are customer-centric, and feel strongly about building scalable, secure, quality software. You thrive and succeed in delivering high quality technology products in a growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Strong Understanding of Linux administration
- Good understanding of using Python or Shell scripting (Automation mindset is key in this role)
- Hands on experience with Implementation of CI/CD Processes
Experience working with one of these cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef
Experience in Source Control Management including SVN, Bitbucket and GitHub
Experience with setup & management of monitoring tools like Nagios, Sensu & Prometheus
Troubleshoot and triage development and Production issues
- Understanding of micro-services is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implementation and troubleshooting on Linux technologies related to OS, Virtualization, server and storage, backup, scripting / automation, Performance fine tuning
- LAMP stack skills
- Monitoring tools deployment / management (Nagios, New Relic, Zabbix, etc)
- Infra provisioning using Infra as code mindset
- CI/CD automation