Installation Jobs in Mumbai
at BD Software
- The candidate will be handling technical support issues and resolving them over the phone/e-mail/remote and other voice and non-voice channels.
- Addressing end clients and channel partners/system integrators/solution partners/service providers/consultants.
- Conduct product demos and training
- Should be open to work in the morning shift and general shift.
- Good Knowledge of Hardware and Networking concepts
- Good Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Mac OS, Android and iOS
- Basic Knowledge of Antivirus, DLP, MDM, and Remote technologies.
Candidate should be from Navi Mumbai only
Global business process management company
Experience- 5 to 7 Yrs
Designation - Assistant Manager
Notice Period-As early as possible
- Experience in PeopleSoft DBA ( 3+ years , Mumbai Location )
- Expertise in People Tools components like database, application server, process scheduler, web server and underlying technologies.
- Experience in installation and configuration of People Tools and PeopleSoft application, performance tuning (technical app server, web server, DB, scheduler etc.)
- Experience in Configuring IB and troubleshooting all issues related to Integration broker.
- Experience in Upgrading PeopleSoft Application and People Tools.
- Proficiency in comparing projects, analyzing the compare reports and migration of projects. Having deep understanding of build options while creating database tables/views for records from application designer.
- Cloning of PeopleSoft application , Apply Application bundles/Maintenance Packs and feature packs
- Good knowledge in implementing SSL for PeopleSoft applications using Web Logic as web server, setting up report nodes, Web server authentication token domain, and single sign on.
- Shell scripts for Automation of Monitoring & Alert notifications
Database Administrator Lead - PostgreSQL
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of the team for an upcoming project at client location.
· Monitoring database performance
· Optimizing Queries and handle escalations
· Analyse and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on high profile production databases
· Implement security features
· DR implementation and switch over
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Preferably have a working experience of 4 Years and more , on production PostgreSQL DBs.
· Experience of working in a production support environment
· Engineering or Equivalent degree
· Passion for open-source technologies is desired
· Install & Configure PostgreSQL, Enterprise DB
· Technical capabilities PostgreSQL 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
· Server tuning
· Troubleshooting of Database issues
· Linux Shell Scripting
· Install, Configure and maintain Fail Over mechanism
· Backup - Restoration, Point in time database recovery
· A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software and technologies.
· A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships.
LOCATION: Bangalore & Mumbai
Experience: 7 yrs plus
Package: upto 20 LPA