- 1 to 5 years of experience in iOS mobile application development
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Location etc
- Experience in Design patterns such as POP, MVVM, CleanSwift, Facade
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understanding of Git
● We provide a platform for you to grow exponentially along with the organisation.
● Grow with a team having strong foundations in software engineering practices.
● First-hand experience with a wide range of technologies that work at scale.
● Your role is not just subjected to coding , you will be involved in the end to end product phase
from ideation to the product going live.
● Our focus is not from which tier 1 college you come from rather it is the skills/competencies you
have and the progression you have shown in your career graph.
● Learn in an environment passionate about knowledge-sharing.
● Have a pivotal role in the transformation of our engineering culture.
● Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the user experience.
● Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks and
provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace.
● Prototype new and redesign features.
● A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
● Strong coding abilities and experience with Dart.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
● A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
● Understanding of object-oriented software development.
● Prior experience in working with social apps is a plus.
● Experience in working with machine learning applications, hardware features is a plus.
● Prior product building experience or from a startup background would be a plus.
We are looking for a Flutter developer who is extremely knowledgeable and a driven individual to assist the organization in designing and programming Mobile applications.
Experience in the development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
In-depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and being exposed to Scrum projects.
Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
Experience working remotely and coordinating tech initiatives with different teams to deliver projects.
Worked at any stage of startup or have developed projects of their own ideas.
Should be able to compile and release apps for ios as well as android
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
3+ years of knowledge in mobile app development.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
A sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be
resourceful, innovative and inventive.
Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have
exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and
Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the
team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver
projects with high business impact.
BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum 3+ years of iOS application development.
Build iOS applications from scratch and have an understanding of working with 3rd
Party frameworks using Cocoapod as a dependency manager.
Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, UIKit , Swift and having knowledge of socket.IO is a
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
Familiarity with Push Notification APIs.
Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for
microfinance.ai connects the underprivileged to formal financial institutions. It helps them secure micro-loans,micro-insurance, and other financial products.We use artificial intelligence to ensure regional language preferred users, less literate users, and even illiterate users
can easily onboard and interact with the system.
A Software Engineer - Android will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. He is responsible for the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. He will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different
layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Professional qualifications :
- B.Tech/M.Tech degree in computer science.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Proficiency in Kotlin, Git, and Gradle.
- Should have a strong understanding of object-oriented software development and design patterns.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Responsible for owning the delivery of multiple product features by following best practices of development
and coding standards.
- Responsible for anticipating, resolving, and ensuring the continuity of the application performance across
different ranges of Android devices.
Urgently Hiring for Junior IOS developer(swift) for our IT company Logical Softtech, Indore(M.P)
Experience : minimum 6 Months experienced
Job Location : Indore(M.P) only
1) Must have expertise in swift language for IOS ap development with json api parsing.
2) Must have done some IOS app with latest (xcode) swift technology
3)Must be expert in design and development on xcode( swift)
We are looking for a senior Mobile apps developer responsible for design, development,
and delivery of the new technology platform we are building. Your primary focus will be
development of low latency, highly engaging, and highly scalable mobile apps for ensuring
quality and security. We are looking for Engineers and Leaders who are passionate about
Mobile app development and want to be part of this exciting journey. Anyone with 5-15
years of experience would be best suited for the core team.
§ Deliver complex mobile applications for our next gen online course platform.
§ Drive technical leadership Design, Architect, and Develop New features and new
mobile Applications using Native IOS OR Android
§ Interact regularly with product management, designers, and other internal and
§ Create overall Mobile technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
§ Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
Skills And Qualifications
§ Min. 7 to 8 years of experience and expertise in designing and developing mobile apps
in iOS and Or Android
§ Designs complex systems at the component level, make strategic technology choices,
and directly supervise the quality of designs and implementation inside and between
components. Is hands-on and builds prototypes to prove out complex designs or new
§ Ability to architect, design and implement app features in coordination with the
backend and front end teams.
§ IOS: Swift, Objective-C, iOS core, Xcode, SwiftUI, and UIKit
§ Android: like Java/Kotlin
§ Hands on experience in Flutter is an added plus
§ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git) and CICD
§ Ensures owned and related technologies meet rigorous standards and delivers against
both short and long business needs
Proficiency in the standard Android tech stack - JAVA/Kotlin
Good knowledge of design patterns, MVVM, Dependency Injection and more
Restful API, JSON Parsing, Retrofit Network Libraries
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Excellent Android technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills
GOOD TO HAVE
Excellent knowledge of UI animation and transition
- Engineering Graduates or Postgraduates with 2-5 years of experience in mobile development, who have designed and developed advanced applications for the Android platform in B2C domain. Experience of development of app for retail domain is an added advantage.
- Must have working skills:
- Kotlin, RXJava, Dependency injection (Koin/Dagger)
- Unit Test
- Worked on multi-threaded applications
- MVP and MVVM
- In depth understanding of Android recommended design principles, interface guidelines and coding best practices.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning of complex apps.
- 2+ years of hands-on programming experience in building native iOS apps, with deep focus on usability, performance, Core Data and integration with REST APIs & services.
- Built real world apps that are published on the app store.
- Experience in OO design, design patterns & fluency in Objective-C programming (exposure to Swift or React Native would be a plus)
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, consuming REST Web Services
- Unit/Integration tests
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance UI development with Interface Builder and Code, including Auto Layout