About CoffeeBeans Consulting
- Strong working experience in IOS application development is a must. First-hand experience of native mobile apps using Swift must.
- Experience with Swift, RxSwift, Swift UI, Unit test.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for IOS. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strongest for continuous improvement. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of network connections, Rest API'sand scheduling. Strong knowledge about security standards (e.g. HTTPS) and privacy standards.
- Idea/experience of the unit and instrumentation testing in IOS. Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- Leveraging community libraries to efficiently complete development tasks.
- Debugging apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Persisting data for offline-first apps using databases such as Realm.
- Localizing apps to support multiple languages and regions, vernacular libraries and fonts.
- Familiar with Version control system such as GIT.
Note - Looking out for candidate with less than or equal to 30 days notice period.
Location: SKCL Harmony Square, Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain and release new features in our core apps
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs
- Work closely with the design, iOS, and backend team to provide a consistent experience
- Learn and evaluate modern development practices
- Help optimize the applications to improve the app vitals Requirements
- Strong knowledge in core java and kotlin
- Experience in MVVM or MVI pattern
- Experience working with Dependency Injection tools, preferably Dagger
- Experience in reactive streams, either RxJava or Kotlin Coroutines (We are in the process of migrating to Coroutines)
- Experience working with a relational database, preferably Room
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity in testing
- Growth and collaborative mindset
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
2+ years of experience in building, testing, and maintaining Android applications in Java and Kotlin
Culture & Benefits:
- Flexible in Office timings
- Wellness Coverage
- Work Life Balance
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Opportunity to wear multiple hats and juggle multiple roles
- Be rewarded with a very competitive package
- Plenty of opportunities to learn. We have a strong and diverse training program
- We may ask a lot of you, but we promise the effort will be rewarded
About the Company:
Zuper (https://zuper.co) is an AI and Big Data powered operating system for Enterprise Field and Remote workforce management. An all-in-one productivity suite for organizations to manage field and remote workforce in the most efficient manner and transform the customer experience. Zuper is the preferred platform for large enterprise organizations across the globe and a market leader in the Asia Pacific like IKEA, Ferrero, NIIT, etc,. Organizations using Zuper have increased workforce utilization by 50%, reduced service turnaround time by 35%, increased customer adoption and profitability by 45%, operating more efficiently and reduced costs by over 30%.
● Experience Level: 2+ years
● Experience using Android Studio, Android SDK, Kotlin, Agile Methodologies (e.g.
● Excellent Understanding of Android app architecture and use of design patterns,
Android UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to engage with the creative
team to deliver pragmatic solutions, balancing design, quality and velocity.
● Flair for clean code, reusability, testability and readability (SOLID, TDD)
● Good Communication skills.
Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
Objectives of this Role
● Possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
● Work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our
● Can work in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and focused approach to
development and can support, understand, and improve the creative process.
● Self-motivated and flexible with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
● Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Skills and Qualifications
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Strong understanding of the OOPS concept
● Working experience in Java and Kotlin language
● Knowledge of Offline Sync, Multithreading, Realm/Room/SQLLite databases, Live data, Socket Programming
● Good to have experience working with IOT projects, Bluetooth technologies
● Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
● Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Familiarity with continuous integration
● Bachelors/Masters (Computer Science)
● 2-3 years of experience in Java Development
● Deep understanding of the internals of Android frameworks, design guidelines, and best practices
● Track record of developing excellent Android apps that are published on Google Play
Platform for creators to build communities and monetise them Social Networks have become more media platforms than “social” platforms. They are not designed to make real human connections. Demand for more intimate online places is higher than ever. Communities are in huge demand! Also, these “Ad-driven” platforms only reward top creators. Most creators are left out - no matter how engaged their audience is. They have to constantly beat algorithms to reach out to their own audience. Over 50 million people around the world consider themselves creators. 97% of them aren’t getting paid. As a result creators are flocking to platforms like Slack, Discord, Whatsapp & Telegram - none of which were built either for community engagement or creator monetisation. Community creators have to go through the pain of managing multiple third party tools to engage and monetise their community. LikeMinds helps creators to convert their audience into a branded private community. They can monetise it by selling digital products like memberships, group chats, events, consultations and courses. As a platform purpose-built for community entrepreneurs, LikeMinds has inbuilt tools for member acquisition, onboarding, retention, moderation, monetisation, and referrals. Our platform enables creators to drive high engagement and belonging via chat rooms, events, polls, member directory, and rewards. These features are in addition to powerful business tools like community website, subscription management, event reminders, analytics dashboard, cohort creation, in-app banners, data export, and much more. Custom integrations are also available for creators with existing assets. In the last few months, we have helped 100+ creators monetise their communities. These include entertainers, fitness & wellness trainers, professional domain experts, language instructors, life coaches, financial experts, micro-entrepreneurship coaches, and exam prep coaches. We are a team of entrepreneurs, techies and community builders with credible backgrounds supported by 2 large VCs.
• Designing and building Likeminds iOS application.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features and building a high quality application
• Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before final release
• Publishing application on App Store
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application
• Designing and implementing application updates
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, Xcode and Cocoa Touch
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks and strong understand of development lifecycle
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration
Purpose: We are looking for React Native Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate should have Working knowledge of React Native and React JS is a must.
- Over 3+ years of React Native experience with strong basics.
- At least have done 4/5 projects using React Native.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and Android and IOS App development.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong system design and architecture skills.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- Over 3+ years of Mobile development experience with strong basics.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
Expected Start Date: 1/4/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Mandatory: Hands on experience working with Swift 3 , Swift 4. Very strong logical skills. Good hold on operating system concepts and data structure. Experience with web services , core-data , camera kit , image caching concepts, keychain , past experience working with one of the design patterns like MVC / MVVM / Viper , network check.Good to have: Rx-Swift experience , video / image filter experience , media player usage , complex UX effects , couch-db , RealM.Knowledge of GIT management , Continuous Integration and Continuous Development practices.
1. Build our clients as a framework. All UI components will be predefined in a visual design language. Page builders, flowbuilders, network, analytics, video capabilities, image capabilities, etc will be built like libraries on the app. Hence,enabling backend APIs to create new pages and new flows without changes in App code.
2. Quality of UX should build instant trust with all our international users. It should leverage specific capabilities offeredby iOS/Android/web. UC apps should be amongst the most functional and consistent designed apps in the world.
3. Introduce AI Capabilities to assist customers in selecting the right services and AR to experience end deliverablesvirtually.
You will be the right fit if you have
- Candidate should be expertise in iOS technology.
- Experience with developing native Applications using Swift 3 , Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa and iPhone SDK.
- Built and published commercial iPhone and iPad applications
- Candidate must have independently designed and developed mobile applications
- independently drive the design and development of iPhone/iPad application project.
Conceptualize and design Mobile applications based on need.
- Coursework in Object-Oriented programming languages (C++/Java, etc)
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines Animation, etc.
- Candidate can develop Mobile Apps and well-versed with the Android SDK.
- Have a good knowledge of Java Application development.