About ONEPOS RETAIL SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Backend Web Developer
Our client operates from 18 cities across 13 countries. Our investment personnel manage US $247 billion across a wide range of global, regional and country-specific strategies - both traditional and alternative - in listed equity and fixed income. At Lazard Asset Management, we pride ourselves in balancing the feel of a small firm with the scale of a large global organization. Our entrepreneurial culture and flat management structure foster an environment in which good ideas can take flight, no matter where they come from.
Our client is looking for an innovative software engineer to join our IT department. This individual will be working on the systems that support the global sales and marketing organization. This role will be responsible for building and supporting the backend services and API’s used in all of the applications. This role requires a highly motivated, organized and experienced developer with pride of ownership reflected through clean design, code quality and a disciplined software development approach.
- Design and implement middle-tier web applications, and RESTful services.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Support existing software with quick troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Be part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 5+ year’s applications development experience with full-stack development and agile frameworks.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and service-oriented design.
- Work effectively both as a contributing team member and independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solving with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential side effects.
- Fast paced programming mentality with quick turnaround.
- Expertise with API creation and RESTful services.
- Expertise developing backend server components using Python, NodeJS, C#
- Expertise building micro service architecture.
- Experiencebuilding and supporting websites using CMS systems (Tridion, Drupal, AEM)
- Experience and proficiency with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase).
- Experience and proficiency with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Experience running services on container technologies like Kubernetes and Docker.
- Amazon AWS or equivalent cloud architecture experience with a major cloud provider.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Experience with CRM systems especially Salesforce is a plus.
Duck Creek Platform in general, agile/scrum, change orientation and effective communication :
- Responsible for development of complex configuration in Duck Creek application
- Work with Business and subject matter experts to gather and validate the requirements
- Work with development lead on designing solutions
- Provide guidance or mentorship to the team where applicable
- Provide inputs to testing scope and review artifacts
- Provide support to test events and support elevate activities
- Identify, escalate and mitigate challenges in delivery both from technical and functional stand point.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and implements Duck Creek Rating & Policy to build new insurance products and lines of business that meet all business & technical requirements
- Integrates applications with backend databases, third party API's and other Data sources.
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the integration of new products and services per business requirements.
• Proficient in Swift, Swift UI, Cocoa Touch and iOS SDK
• Strong knowledge in UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with third-party libraries like Google Maps, Firebase etc
• Experience in Payment gateway integration
• Experience in integrating social media libraries for apps
• Should have experience in handling a team
• Knowledge and experience of the Software Development life cycles like Agile, Scrum and
• Waterfall Model.
• Knowledge on cross platform application development
• Experience in publishing an iOS app on App Store
• Experience in team environment, including design, coding, and revision control practices
• Very good communication skills.
• Ability to contribute individually and drive the team
• Work closely with stakeholders and UX teams to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape,
Candidates for this role must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- At least three years of experience writing production code of increasing complexity
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis and design
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: Java, C, C++, C#, Ruby, Scala, Python
- Experience refactoring code and evolving architectures
- Experience crafting unit, integration, functional and regression tests
- Master’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- Experience applying service-oriented architecture techniques to production use cases
- Experience in developing secure, multi-platform mobile applications
Job Location:- Ahmedabad
Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
Desired Skills:- Dot Net 4.0 and later, C#, Win forms, WEB API, SOAP API, WPF, Html,
Experience:- 1yrs to 4yrs
Must have experience of Windows Application Development
Must have good understanding of C#, .NET, Win forms , API integration and development.
Excellent Microsoft.NET technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills.
Strong in database (SQL Server / MySQL / SqLite ) skills
Strong in Coding Skills and unit testing
Good Team Player
Proficient with .NET Core development using C#
In-depth knowledge and experience with distributed application development: Web API, WCF, WF, LINQ, EF
In-depth knowledge and experience with database development including relational database design, SQL(TSQL, SPs, Triggers), and ORM technologies
Experience: Min 1 year
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain simple to complex .net applications
- Deliver the quality code, on time
- Participate in agile development process to ensure project deliverables are met, on time and of high quality
- The quality and completeness of assignments, including initial design, development, bug fixing, quality engineering, documentation, and general product maintenance
- To understand specification document and perform coding as per the design and standards & guide lines which are defined by Immediate Lead/Manager
- Doing impact analysis and resolving in-process problems independently, or with minor input from the senior engineering /technical lead Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in .Net Framework, C#,ASP.Net,
- In depth knowledge and experience with web development technologies including ASP.NET, Web API
- Have strong concepts of OOPS, Database(T-SQL) Programming
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills