We are hiring for the product engineer team at Accion Labs, Bangalore. Applicants can be from any location.
We are currently building products for SFO based Presto
Presto overlays next-gen digital solutions onto the physical world. Our enterprise-grade touch, vision, and voice technologies help hospitality businesses thrive while delighting guests. Presto remains committed to changing the face of this age-old industry with innovative technologies. We know it will take more than just bringing a tablet to every table or server. So we have introduced numerous other technologies such as computer vision, personalization, self-serve kiosks, mobile app SDK, line-busting tablets, wearables, and predictive artificial intelligence.
If you are a hands on programmer who excels in exploring cutting edge technologies then you will find us the right place to be.
Technical Lead/Sr. Developer: Backend Engineer
- Key skills for Backend: Python, Web-services,. REST, Nodejs(optional)
- 6+ or 8+ years (for Lead) large Enterprise application/system development experience with DISTRIBUTED Systems that uses Integration & has interface design for components
- Good understanding with interfacing on Cloud (GCP, AWS). – Developed WEB SERVICES using Python
- Excellent coding skills for building scalable systems
- Experienced with API based development with AWS is desired
- Good Understanding with data modal (Conceptual, Logical and Physical )
- Good Understanding of communication channels between different machines/ applications
About Accion Labs
Accion Labs, Inc. ranked number one IT Company based out of Pittsburgh headquartered global technology firm.
Accion labs Inc: Winner of Fastest growing Company in Pittsburgh, Raked as #1 IT services company two years in a row (2014, 2015), by Pittsburgh Business Times Accion Labs is venture-funded, profitable and fast-growing- allowing you an opportunity to grow with us 11 global offices, 1300+ employees, 80+ tech company clients 90% of our clients we work with are Direct Clients and project based. Offering a full range of product life-cycle services in emerging technology segments including Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS /Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW, Automation engineering (Rackspace team), devops engineering.
Employee strength: 1300+ employees
Why Accion Labs:
- Emerging technology projects i.e. Web 2.0, SaaS, cloud, mobility, BI/DW and big data
- Great learning environment
- Onsite opportunity it totally depends on project requirement
- We invest in training our resources in latest frameworks, tools, processes and best-practices and also cross-training our resources across a range of emerging technologies – enabling you to develop more marketable skill
- Employee friendly environment with 100% focus on work-life balance, life-long learning and open communication
- Allow our employees to directly interact with clients
“One of the most important things is helping you to be yourself without being judged.” While this can be achieved in many ways, we believe in being a people first organization. One of the most important things is helping you to be yourself without being judged. We respect you for who you are.
It does not mean you are always right, or you can do bad work. We believe and strive for better ways of working. We do it with continuous feedback and improvement. We take and provide feedback and that’s how we improve. We have a flexible environment, sustainable pace, and high expectations for learning new technologies. We’ve built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will too. That is part of our culture. If you want to know more about our culture - https://github.com/everest-engineering/manifesto" target="_blank">https://github.com/everest-
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks and overtime is a rarity.
Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions.
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience (Microservices & Springboot)
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
we are building the next big thing in payments for Millennials. Payments are supposed to be simple, intuitive and fast, and we are ensuring that. As the indie creator economy grows, peer-to-peer payments and digital fulfilment will keep growing and a growing number of merchants are earning from direct payments for the digital creations. At Slash we are creating a platform for merchants to seamlessly connect and earn from their supporters and consumers, while also building a payment platform that Millennials will fall in love with.
The platform that will drive payments at slash will be the social profiles and payment pages for the merchants. You will be responsible for building the social platform on which merchants can build their profiles, list items for sale, the APIs that power the entire UI experience for Slash.
- 3+ years of experience in NodeJS Backend development
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and system design
- Awareness of OOP paradigm, SOLID principles and design patterns
- Experience with TypeScript would be a bonus
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases and ORMs like Sequelize and Mongoose
- Solid understanding of HTTP, Network principles, caching strategies
- Experience with authentication strategies like Oauth, JWT, passport.js
- Aptitude to work at early growing startup environment
We are looking for a passionate Backend developer with a focus on building maintainable and scalable systems. The developer will be responsible for the design and development of Jodo’s backend platforms. You will be closely working with Product Managers and Frontend developers to gather requirements and implement features. As a senior developer in the Team, you will be taking ownership of services/systems and be a mentor to other developers in the team.
● Own and drive the development of new features
● Lead design and development of the Jodo backend platform
● Troubleshoot production defects and performance issues
● Write reusable code/modules
● Optimize for speed of development/delivery
● Collaborate with frontend developers for integration
● Identify opportunities for automation
● Make cloud(AWS) infrastructure/services scalable and secure
● 5+ years of proven experience as a Backend developer
● Experience in working with distributed systems
● Proficient in building Microservices/RESTful APIs with any modern tech stack
● Working knowledge of relational and nonrelational databases
● Prior working knowledge of Python/Django is a big plus
● Familiarity with modern CI/CD tools
● Knowledge of AWS or any other Cloud Platform services
● Champion code quality and drive best practices
● Ability to analyze and convert business requirements into technical requirements
● Self-starter and ability to take the ownership
● Prior experience working in a startup environment is great to have
- 1.5+ Years of experience in .Net, ASP.Net and C#, WCF/API and REST services.
- Should be able to write clean and good scalable code.
- Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge of T SQL with SQL server 2008 R2/2012 including Stored Procedures, Triggers & User Defined Functions.
- Good to have CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge.
- Good analytical and communication skills are required.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who can do client interaction.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of technical development and maintenance as well as participating as an active member of the team.
- To provide technical support for the web scrapping application
- Customer & Stakeholder communication & Reporting
- To build, modify and manage Java or Python code along with Apache Nutch
- Contribute towards web crawler product development
- Analyze and assign the development and maintenance related work assigned from customer’s end to the team on regular basis.
- Regular Code / Script Reviews, Development of Java code & Python Scripts for web scraping
- Be the point of contact when it comes to technical escalations and communicate to customer or to internal team
- Analyze, Design and Develop web crawler product using JAVA spring boot and Apache storm
- Record and track team SLAs and workflows
- Should able to assist the team members in troubleshooting or understanding the technical issues
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Create/Modify web page templates
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues on the scripts running in production environment
- Provide email or chat support to customer of assigned activities
- Understanding on SVN or other source code management and ticketing system
- Experience in Netbeans/Eclipse/PyCharm/IntelliJ IDE
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Must have hands-on experience in Core Java 1.8, Java Spring boot, Mysql, XPath, Linux
- Experience in troubleshooting Java /Python based applications
- Should be good in Regex and Xpath
- Good in communication, both oral and written
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve customer support tickets
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Previous experience in managing teams
- Apache Nutch, Storm, Solr, Elastic Search, Scrapy, Python, Groovy scripts, RESTful APIs
- Handled HTML/XML data format
Academic Eligibility of any below:
- Computer based Degree (BCA / MCA ./B.E./B.Tech/ M.Tech.)
Our backend(NodeJS+PHP) team is passionate about technology, and we love building scalable web solutions keeping performance in mind.We're looking for a full stack developer that has experience developing a variety of Web Apps using the PHP and NodeJS stack.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to design, develop and support scalable applications
- Developing API’s(REST), designing the database schema and implement same in web frameworks like Laravel and Express along with ORM(including migration script and seeds data)
- Very good end-to-end debugging skills in PHP and NodejS stack.
- Write, test, and release production-ready code.
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure continuous deployments of our applications
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Experience developing highly scalable services and APIs(in NodejS and PHP frameworks)
- Knowledge of data modelling and database performance using NoSQL/SQL
- Strong experience with PHP framework like Laravel(PHP) and JS frameworks like Express, and other Framework In nodeJS.
- Good knowledge in code versioning(git or svn)
- Good experience with code deployment on server like ubuntu, linux.
- Knowledge of SDK integration(social media sdk like Facebook, google, etc and cloud services sdk like AWS and Azure)
- Familiarity developing SaaS applications in AWS/Azure cloud services.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for the design and development of large-scale, multi-tenant, distributed systems using scalable, fault-tolerant architecture with distributed queues (kafka), distributed caches (redis), high volume data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, elasticsearch), container-centric deployments (kubernetes).
- Write Java codes using best practices with high quality standards.
- Participate in code reviews and deep dive into design discussions.