Solutions Engineering group at Biofourmis strives to deliver exceptional customer experience as they adopt a suite of Biofourmis’ platforms and solutions with the objective of delivering personalized care and improved outcomes to patients.
As a part of the solutions engineering , you will work closely with Product Management team and Customer Support / Operations team to understand real-world customer scenarios and use-cases, debug and troubleshoot issues, develop and deliver targeted features, solutions and change requests using latest mobile technologies to address the customer needs and requirements in an Agile manner.
- Partner with the product management team to understand client use-cases and scenarios and prioritize features requests
- Proactively manage stakeholders communication related to deliverables, risks, feature changes
- Debug and Troubleshoot customer issues
- Build and improve the mobile experiences for Biofourmis mobile apps
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Web, Backend, DevOps, Product Design etc.) for impact analysis, development and delivery
- Develop features and change requests
- Maintain mobile applications and components.
- Develop and update Unit Tests and UI tests.
Experience / Training:
- Android application development experience with strong programming experience in Kotlin and Java
- Deep understanding about Android SDK, OOP, SOLID principles
- Knowledge of various architectural approaches including MVVM and popular libraries and frameworks
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including unit testing and UI testing techniques.
- Extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging, continuous integration and version control.
- Developed and maintained apps that have been pushed to Google Play.
- Experience working in an Agile based development work culture
- Good in Git-based repository management.
- Experience working with Bluetooth wearable devices is a plus.
- Experience with implementing audio/video calls is a plus.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Ability to work with multiple priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and also to collaborate with other team members.
Biofourmis is a rapidly growing digital therapeutics company that is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive innovations use advanced clinical-grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA-approved AI/ML algorithms to predict changes in physiology that are co-related to medical and disease events in the cardiac, oncology, respiratory, and other therapeutic areas.
We are pioneering an entirely new category of the healthcare system, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers.
We are a dynamic high-growth company, having quadrupled in size in the last 12 months. We are a Global organization with offices in Boston, Singapore, and Bangalore. We are backed by some of the premier venture capitalists in the world and enjoy the confidence of customers who are leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
e are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
Skills and Qualifications
Deep Knowledge in Flutter with 2+ years of active development.
Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
Familiarity with the JSON format
Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
Familiarity with Git, Firebase and push notifications systems
Duties and Responsibilities
Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
Fixing bugs and performance problems
Writing clean, readable, and testable code
Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
Knowledge on native android and ios development would be an added advantage.
Job Title: Associate Project Manager- iOS
- Overall at least 7+ years building software for iOS devices
- At least 2 years of experience in Managing a team and Task delegation
- Experience with iOS SDK, Objective-C, Swift and Xcode IDE
- Comfortable developing rich GUI's for the iPhone and/or iPad
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and MVC/ MVVM Application Architectures.
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Set up Application Architecture and responsible for maintaining the coding standards
- Should be able to Handle multiple projects
- Should be proficient in dividing projects into module/milestones, provide timelines, delegate/monitor tasks assigned to developers, update the project progress to internal and external stake holders.
- Hands on coding, systems analysis, design and decide the best architecture for the project.
- Should coordinate with all stake holders to make sure project progress is as per the defined timelines. Apprise management and clients about the project progress.
- Responsible for making sure project completes as per the plan with the assigned project resources.
- Should be able to decide best cost-effective solution to meet customer specification.
- Keeps management informed of project progress and problems, issues, escalations, particularly any changes in schedule, resources, or technology.
- Responds to customers for any problems/issues escalated in a timely, effective manner.
- Experience with Android/Java, React native or Xamarin
- HTML5 web applications for mobile
- Job Type: Full Time
- Position Type: Permanent
- Work Location: Infantry Road, Bangalore
- Develop new mobile applications for enterprise as well as for end consumers
- Translate User Stories into UI Design and Wireframe for Mobile Apps (Android and IOS)
- Translate UI/UX designs into high-quality code
- Architect and develop mobile applications from the scratch
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable codebase
- Work with the Tech Lead and engineers to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs
- 2-5 years of experience in building Android apps and has published one or more Android apps in the Google Play Store Fluent in Flutter, Kotlin, and Android Studio
- Competent in producing scalable and high-quality code through automated functional and unit tests for Android applications
- Deep understanding of standard Android design patterns and RESTful API design
- Deep understanding of Google's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery systems (i.e. Jenkins) and setups Experience in Git
- Familiar with Agile practices such as Extreme Programming, Scrum, or Kanban
- Experience in Developing Offline First Mobile App
- 3+ years proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON, API and API Framework) .
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Multi-threading concepts
- Good knowledge of the SQLite database and the Google Play Services like Push Notifications (fcm/sns)
- Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (like Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Proficient iOS and Android mobile app experience are a plus
- In-depth knowledge of at least two Framework/Libraries like React Native / Ionic / Framework7 / Aurelia / PhoneGap / Flutter and angular / react / vue / Mobile Angular UI/ Kendo UI.
- Knowledge of bench marking and optimization
- Mandatory : self sufficient developer and must have prior experience of hybrid development [atleast 3 projects]
Location: Technopolis IT Hub, Noida Sec-62
Salary: Negotiable as per last CTC
- Experience in developing enterprise grade Android Mobile Apps, NDK, and SDKs.
- Experience in Rest i.e SQLite, Faragments, Activities, Intents, Google API’s (FCM, MAP, Analytics, AdMob etc.).
- Experience in apps development with Payment gateway Integration and POS terminal like VeriFone/Ingenico/Pax.
- Experience on client-server application involving web service calling.
- Knowledge of Android Life Cycle and Threading Concepts.
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of material design, memory management, files I/O, network protocols, concurrency, multi-threading etc.
- Strong understanding of OOPs fundamentals, Java, Kotlin, JSON, Android 5 and above.
- Knowledge in architecting large solutions using patterns, like MVVM, VIPER.
- Knowledge of different screen sizes,andandroid version classes compatibility.
- Knowledge of Third party libraries like Volly, Retrofit, ButterKnife, Picasso.
- Knowledge of XML, JSON parsing, GPS and Google Maps integration.
- Knowledge of Firebase Services Other Third-party Services.
- Understanding of code versioning tool, like Git.
- Familiarity with deploying Android apps to the Google Play Store and should have published at least five Android app.
- Knowledge of OPENGL.
Designation : IOS Developer
Location : HSR, Bangalore
About the Company
Making impact driven by Data.
Vumonic Datalabs is a data-driven startup providing business insights to e-commerce & e-tail companies to help them make data-driven decisions to scale up their business and understand their competition better. As one of the EU's fastest growing (and coolest) data companies, we believe in revolutionizing the way businesses make their most important business decisions by providing first-hand transaction based insights in real-time..
About the Role
We are looking to hire an iOS Developer to design and build functional applications compatible with a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications with a commitment to delivering sophisticated design, creation of quality products and collaborating with the design team for new features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
If you have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks and IMAP Protocol, are hungry to learn, compassionate about your work and are familiar with the mentioned technical skills, we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll do
- Design, build, upgrade and boost email client applications to create an exceptional user experience
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization of application
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Identify bottlenecks and devise elegant solutions to improve the scope of functionality of the application
- Ensuring quality and performance as per expected specifications.
What you need to have
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks and understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Deep understanding of native iOS languages & technologies such as Swift, Xcode, UIKit etc.
- Proficient at coding, client communication and product development.
- 2 or more years of working experience as an iOS Developer.
- More than 1 year of working experience with communication-based applications
- Excited to learn, are a hustler and “Do-er”
- Passionate about building products that create impact.
- Updated with the latest technological developments & enjoy upskilling yourself with market trends.
- Keen on benchmarking and optimizing deliverables by taking ownership.
- Willing to experiment with novel ideas, take calculated risks & work efficiently
- Driven to achieve objectives by collaborating proactively with team members
- Someone with a problem-solving attitude, ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting expected deadlines and exceptional communication skills
- Interested to work as part of a supportive, highly motivated and fun team.
WinZO is India’s largest social gaming platform aiming at building an astronomical tech strong gaming ecosystem in India. WinZO in a short span of time has emerged as the leanest Series C funded gaming startup
in the Indian startup ecosystem. WinZO has so far raised over $90MM and handles more than 2.5+ Bn micro transactions monthly, a number which is fast growing. WinZO with a data driven DNA is working towards
becoming the one-stop-shop for online gaming users spread across every household in Bharat. With a vision of becoming a household name for Bharat, catering to their entertainment needs through interactive engagements, Paavan Nanda (co-Founder, WinZO, Zostel & ZO Rooms) and Saumya Singh Rathore (co- Founder, WinZO, Ex-Chief of Staff & Growth- ZO Rooms, Zostel, Ex-Times Group), are aggressively building the platform to not just capture market opportunities but also explore and maximise potential of social interactions as consumption drivers. Both Nanda and Rathore are putting together WinZO piece by piece using tech and data to create a transparent and unique gaming experience for its users. WinZO, which hosts 100+ games in 12+ languages, has 80% users consuming the app in vernacular languages.
WinZO has always yearned to mentor, guide and onboard games to be culturally relevant for Bharat. It also provides opportunities for housewives to translate and earn which empowers them economically. A 120+
members strong team with stellar professionals coming from global tech giants and companies such as Google, Amazon, Flipkart, McKinsey, Bain, BCG etc., WinZO is funded and backed by global gaming and entertainment investment funds such as Griffin Gaming Partners, Maker’s Fund, Courtside Ventures, Pags Group and Kalaari. WinZO is continually working towards revolutionising the gaming ecosystem by creating a complete entertainment package through a slew of interactive features. Speaking of the larger picture the platform is driving unique initiatives that are constantly attempting to nurture and groom developers.
Integrity, Excellence Perseverance, Data Orientation, Agility
About the Role:
We are looking to hire an Android Developer who can own Android Development through the planning, design and development life cycle and help us create unique and seamless user experience on the android platform. You will be working in a fast-paced environment which will require you to take initiatives with complete ownership, manage multiple projects, and drive execution with stakeholders.
What you will do:
• Design, build and maintain high performance advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Take ownership of the product/ feature, collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features and meet the deadline
• Feature development for improving application performance and customizing the WinZO experience for the android platform
• Writing unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVVM framework guidelines.
What you should have:
We’re looking for people with a hustler mindset, who are curious, eager to learn new things, with a passion for innovation, and work to be a little better every single day. This is not solely based on whether a candidate has previously done similar work or not. We’re looking for someone dynamic with below qualities in generous quantities to perform well in this role –
• 1-5 years of experience in Android development with a B. Tech/ M. Tech degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
• Good understanding of areas such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases
• Excellent knowledge of Kotlin technology stack, mobile development, and Android ecosystem.
• Contribution to open-source projects of repute is a must.
• Prior experience of working on large Android applications and making them scalable and performant.
You must possess excellent debugging and optimization skills.
• Experience with Android SDK, working on remote data via REST and JSON, third-party libraries, APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Curious mind that seeks new methods and tools to make great apps faster and better.
• Passion for UI & UX. A good eye for design is a must for a front-end developer.
• Rapid prototyping skills for getting early feedback. We do a lot of experimentation to objectively decide what works best
What we offer you:
• A flat and transparent culture with an incredibly high learning curve
• A swanky informal workspace which defines our open and vibrant work culture
• Opportunity to solve new and challenging problems with a high scope of innovation
• Complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualize and implement your solutions
• Opportunity to work with incredible peers across departments and be a part of the Tech revolution
• Most importantly, a chance to be associated with big impact early in your career.
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas is where we live, and we love building magical products. It’s not just about features, it’s also about how they make people feel. So, we build at the intersection of the technical and the romantic. And it all starts with people, the right team that cares deeply about our mission, values, and our users. We value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate
based on race, colour, religion, gender, ethnicity, or disability status.
Download our app for a better understanding - https://www.winzogames.com/" target="_blank">https://www.winzogames.com/
Come join our rocketship!
We are seeking extremely smart Android developers who are passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- Design and develop products by working closely with business teams.
- Design super intuitive experiences in the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise-ready android applications with architecture that is fast yet lean on the backend servers enabling them to support millions of users in parallel.
- Build enterprise-ready back end architectures that can support millions of users in parallel.
- Gain experience with hands-on coding and independent ownership of software components.
- Follow strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption.
- 2+ years’ experience in android software development and delivery.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering from a reputed institute(preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Knowledge of UI architectural patterns like MVVM(preferable), MVC, MVP, data binding, activity & fragment lifecycle, recycler view, navigation component, layouts (constraint layout preferable), theming etc.
- Should have actively used retrofit, work managers, android jetpack, Rx java, dagger, retrofit, android sdk, GIT/bitbucket, gradle/ant and very keen on exploring other proven tech stacks.
- Comfortable with test-driven development in android with UI testing, instrumented unit testing and unit testing using junits, mockito or other tools.
- Willingness to learn and write simple backend REST API’s (preferably in Java, spring boot & hibernate) without having to completely depend on backend engineers for delivery.
- Has worked in a fast-paced agile organization building stateless and re-entrant/resumable android applications.
Job Title: iOS - Flutter Developer
Location : 100% Remote / Chennai / Coimbatore / Indore (As per your convenience)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android / IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver stable app.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
Good to have:
- Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web.
- Design responsive UIs to efficiently query data
- Mange states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android / IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Experience in working on Chat and VOIP based applications like WhatsApp, FB Messenger etc.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team
- Good knowledge of Software Configuration Management, version control and defect tracking tools
- Good communication skills and versatile team player
- Write tests for the App.
- Design and build application for iOS platforms
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Responsible for working on iOS frameworks, Xcode, Swift, Rxswift, Xcode SDK Platform tools
- Responsible to work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities