About SKIDOS Vision & Mission
We want to be the world’s leading brand for developing 21st Century skills among families with kids. Our mission is to help kids become lifelong, confident, and happy learners. We believe it is more important NOW than ever before for kids to be equipped with both fundamental academic skills (Literacy & Numeracy) & non-academic skills ( eg: Critical thinking, Creativity, Collaboration, Communication, Information, Media & Tech literacy, Leadership & social skills, Initiative & Productivity). These skills are important for them to be well prepared for their adult life to achieve confidence, happiness & contentment while being resilient to all of life's uncertainties.
Our core product is an SDK that helps us embed learning content in great games. We offer parents a subscription service that allows them to access all the games and learning content. Currently, we have 75+ games available across on Apple and Google Play Store. We are a rapidly growing scale-up with a very ambitious and impactful mission, backed by leading VCs, Angel investors, and the Danish Growth Fund.
At SKIDOS, we believe in a positive work environment where you feel happy & content while working on something which is truly meaningful and impactful. We follow a flat-org culture where every member of the team is equal and has a say in the company culture, product vision and strategy. We do not believe in micro-management but instead believe in creating an environment to help you learn and shine.
We give a lot of freedom to everyone to enable them to give their best and we trust our team to be responsible and accountable to their teams. That’s why we have flexible working hours where you and your team can decide on how to go about achieving your goals. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to dive into our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users around the world.
We consider the role of management/C-level as coaches rather than managers. Coaches try to demonstrate that we are all fallible & open to feedback. Coaches try to be role models for our values. We would like to encourage conversations where people can ask coaches & colleagues, “What could I be doing better?” & Themselves, “What feedback have I not yet shared?” We believe we will learn faster & become better if we can make giving & receiving feedback less stressful & a more normal part of work life. We try to build trust by giving feedback to our colleagues, even if it is uncomfortable or uncommon to do so. We celebrate the people who are very candid, especially to those in more senior positions.
What we want to see in your experience:
- Experience with RESTful API design, gRPC, Web Sockets
- Strong understanding of the Client - Server Architecture.
- Hands-on Experience in development with Backend Language (GoLang, NodeJS, etc), Mongo DB, MySQL
- Good Understanding and having worked on Sql and NoSql databases preferably MySQL and MongoDB.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management.
- Architect, Develop, test, and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable, and highly responsive.
- Ability to work in an Agile, fast-paced environment, and learn rapidly.
- Strong creative problem-solving ability.
- Having knowledge / worked on common AWS services.
- Experience with Python and CI/CD pipeline
- Worked on a Linux based environment
- Experience with version control tools such as GIT and its operations Push, Pull, Branching, Merging, conflict resolution.
Desired Candidate profile:
- Strong portfolio and excellent attitude.
- Should have good programming and logical skills.
- Must be self-confident to work in a team and individually.
- Candidates have held 3+ years of Experience in MongoDB, NodeJS/GoLand,MySQL.
- Have led a fast moving and experimentation/R&D oriented team in past
- Understanding of Jira
What we are looking for in you as a colleague
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- Self-driven, responsible, and curious to learn
- Attention to details
What SKIDOS can offer you as a professional?
– Work with great people
We are an international team of highly skilled and motivated people with a deep passion and ambitious drive for what we are building. You will learn from the best in various functions.
We disrupt learning and how children will learn in the future by using the latest technology. With our global ambitions, we aim to make a big positive impact on the way children learn now and in the future.
–Perks and Benefits
These are optional and can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are things we offer:
- MacBook or Top windows laptop
- Devices (IOS or Android) if it's a requirement for work
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About SKIDOS Labs ApS
Award-winning mobile learning apps, games for kids for fun learning. 30+ educational games to improve math, coding & reading skills for ages 2-11 years.
● Design and develop websites and web applications from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverables.
● Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable and modular codes adhering to the technical standards.
● Database designing and maintenance.
● Create and update reusable code libraries to streamline the development cycle.
● Collaborate and work with front-end/mobile developers on the backend needs of projects.
● Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
● Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer. Experience in CMS like Drupal and WordPress will be an added advantage.
● Excellent knowledge of the Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, and traits.
● Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimization techniques.
● Good core knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap framework.
● Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development, including implementing oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills.
Experience: 2-6 Years
Datametica is looking for talented Java engineers who would get training & the opportunity to work on Cloud and Big Data Analytics.
- 2-6 years, having hands-on experience in coding, usually in a pair programming environment providing solutions to real problems in the Big Data world
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments also understanding the business domain deeply
- Engineers highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional, and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Proficient in Core Java technology stack
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Expertise in API design and development, experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Should have worked on Spring boot
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Strong experience in collections.
OnScreen is looking for a full-time hands-on Software Developer responsible for bringing status disrupting products in the market.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for the design and coding of scalable and high performant web applications working on technologies including Microsoft .Net 4.0, Win 32, C#/C++, and Azure. You will be a part of an Agile development team and would have full access to the complete development life cycle including opportunity to shape requirements and application design. We are looking for relevant experience of around 5-7 years.
- Strong experience in Microsoft .Net desktoptechnologies including C#
- Strong application design experiencealong with writing Unit Tests.
- Strong data structure concepts
- Demonstrated experience in working on Enterprise-level
- Good communication skills,collaborative attitude, and mentoring mind-set.
- Desirable - Azure SQL, REST API, Azure deployment, Entity framework.
OnScreen was started to chart a better path for Enterprises facing countless barriers to adoption and efficiency. Our Founders, Directors, and Investors have extensive experience dealing with these problems and are passionate about building and providing a solution that alleviates these chronic pain points. To know more about OnScreen, please visit https://www.onscreen.us/
We are looking for a great Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Writing scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
Univariety (https://www.univariety.com">https://www.univariety.com) is India's Leading Career Counselling & College Guidance Platform for K-12 Schools and is a fast growing Ed-tech company which has pioneered the use of technology in education, right from the level of schools.
With Info Edge (India) Private Limited (parent company of Naukri.com) as a key investor, we are a proud addition to the company’s robust portfolio which includes leading companies across Recruitment, Matrimony, Real Estate and Education.
- March 2020: https://inc42.com/buzz/univariety-gets-fresh-funding-from-info-edge-to-scale-up-higher-education-services/">https://inc42.com/buzz/univariety-gets-fresh-funding-from-info-edge-to-scale-up-higher-education-services/
- Dec 2017: https://inc42.com/buzz/info-edge-univariety-edtech-funding/">https://inc42.com/buzz/info-edge-univariety-edtech-funding/
With 4,00,000+ connections made so far, Univariety’s guidance solutions act as a comprehensive platform for 600+ premier schools for their students across India, Singapore, Indonesia, and Dubai.
Univariety’s students are placed in 50 of the top 100 universities of the world and have received over $20 million inscholarships.
Univarietyis always at the forefront of successful partnerships in the education space with UCLA Extension endorsing its flagship 'Global Career Counselor' certification for teachers, psychologists, and career counselors. Read more here: https://www.univariety.com/gcc/">https://www.univariety.com/gcc/
Also, along with Fortune India magazine, we have established a School Certification process called “Future 50 Schools Shaping Success” which has its presence spread across 82 Cities, 654 Schools, 12587 Educators, and 125921 Students. Read more here: http://www.future50schools.com/">www.future50schools.com.
- Design and build web applications
- Work with business stakeholders, managers & other developers to create solutions to business problems.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Ideal candidate must have following skills/experience
- Expert level understanding of object-oriented web development in PHP
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Architecture & Design
- Profound knowledge of any PHP framework like Yii
- Excellent understanding of any RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Knowledge of Web Services and micro services
- Hands on experience with CSS & frameworks like Bootstrap/Material
- Experience with GIT & continuous integration
- Practical experience with well-implemented Scrum
Candidates with following skills/experience are preferred along with must have silks above
- Experience on Yii framework (PHP)
- Experience with AngularJs
- Experience with MongoDB
- Write elegant, well-documented code
- Experience in setting up, managing servers & continuous integration
- Should have good interpersonal skills, communication (verbal & written) skills and ability to work independently
Why join the navy when you can be the pirate?
Get onboard this ship & let's make KYC and onboarding easier than ever!
We want to ensure that our tech is successfully consumed by end users easily.
We are looking forward to work with you.
We would love to have you for the following reasons :
- Strong hold in python based backends such as Flask & Django
- Knowledge of backend principles, patterns, and best practices
- Aware of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Must have written Unit, Integration and UI Test Cases
- Understanding of Cloud hosting (AWS,Azure) principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in working with distrubuted data using REST APIs, JSON and other technologies
- Potential interns with experience in containers will hold an advantage.
- Experience in Kafka & ELK will be an advantage.
- Experience of 1-2 years.