- Expertise in handling JSON/RESTful web services
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Integrate APIs with frontend components using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Take care of site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Review app and feature coding and plan future upgrades
- Assist in the development of applications and features
Desired Skills and requirements
- Ability and willingness to learn new frameworks and paradigms.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-starter.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years of web development experience required
- 2 or more years of app development experience preferred
- Proficient in React.Js
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply-demand of recyclables with Marketplace; Helping brands fulfill their sustainability targets with EPR Loop, and digitizing local waste management centers with Smart Centre Solutions, and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level, we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything groundbreaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing today.
Recykal’s sustainability technology connects various stakeholders to create one of its kind ecosystem via a digital technology platform enabling transactions between the consumers, businesses, waste collectors and recyclers. Their unique offerings enables Digital Take back programs from different stakeholders involved Consumers, Bulk Consumers, Informal sector.
Their customer engagement app UZED promises digital awareness at a massive scale to educate very large audience via downloadable app for Android and iOS users. Brands can run awareness drives, take back drives through this app
Senior UI Developer
Looking for a highly skilled/ Experienced Candidates in Frontend Programming & who is comfortable in dealing with Backend tools.
Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using react concepts.
Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
6 to 9 years of strong design and development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, Redux.
Experience with user interface design.
Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility and website performance.
Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs (NodeJS preferably).
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to Engineering Head and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
Xoxoday is a horizontal rewards & incentive infrastructure platform to solve problems around employee rewards and recognition, channel incentives, sales incentives, and consumer promotions.
Xoxoday (pronounced “zo-zo-day”) is a one-of-a-kind all-in-one engagement and motivation platform that has been empowering organisations across the globe to improve business efficiency, productivity, performance while optimising costs in employees, sales, channel, and consumer engagement. Founded in the year 2012 by Manoj Agarwal, Abhishek Kumar, Sumit Khandelwal and Kushal Agrawal, Xoxoday offers a powerful platform for organisations to align their users with motivation triggers – both extrinsic and intrinsic – and achieve tangible business outcomes. Xoxoday’s robust technology platform includes three highly scalable, easy to use, plug-n-play products. These platforms help organisations to motivate and engage their employees, distributors, dealers, contractors, freelancers, sales teams, survey panellists and more.
Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent. Develop responsive, standards - W3C
Evaluate designs, wireframes, and other deliverables during the design and user experience phase for potential development issues and flag problems appropriately
Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
Create and maintain software documentation
Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Conduct cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure consistent display in major supported browsers on Mac, PC, iOS and Android platforms
Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
Test the website and identify any technical problems
Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE / B-Tech from reputed institutes
Working knowledge of AngularJS or ReactJS
Building responsive pages
Working knowledge of package managers and front-end build tools in a production environment (NPM, Bower, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack)
Expert HTML & CSS skills with full understanding of web standards and responsive design techniques
Familiarity with grid-based responsive web design (bootstrap, foundation)
Familiarity with SASS/LESS
Experience with Git version control
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web
Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely
Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
Experience building Responsive Design layouts using a formal framework like BootStrap
Familiar with best practices (ensuring browser & device compatibility, etc.)
Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Basic understanding of web development and hands-on integration experience
Clean coding style with clear separating of UI and functionality.
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
As a Frontend SDE in our feature engineering organization, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop front end screens for single click configuration of our API and AI models.
- Frontend overlay screens on various browsers (including web and mobile).
- Write computer code for highly available, scalable systems that are easy to maintain.
- Code web crawlers and scraping solutions that can seamlessly extract the content from any front end pages through a simple configuration / one click solution.
- Automated QA testing of all front end components that you develop.
- Own the timely and quality of delivery, including
- Automated Unit testing
- Zero P1, P2 and P3 from Dev to QA environments.
- Zero regression issues
- Deliver on time as per the product roadmap.
In this high impact role, you develop future defining software and will also be recognized for your technical acumen and leadership.
- Engineering / Masters in computer science.
- SDE in a product engineering organization.
- Must have front end development experience in a SaaS environment.
- Must have owned and delivered end to end modules
- Relevant Skills / Experience in:
- Technical skills including
- React JS
- Integration with REST API
- Node.js skills are good-to-have
About ishield.ai company:
We are a deep-tech, AI based, SaaS startup, working on complex challenges of tackling unconscious bias and toxicity in online content. Solutions to some of the problems we are solving are futuristic, bleeding edge, in the research space and these technologies are yet to be created.
Through the solutions we build, we want to create a meaningful impact on the society. Our aim is to make online spaces safer, inclusive and human for our future generations.
About our products:
Using the latest advancements in AI, we create AI algorithms that can detect unconscious bias and toxicity in any form of content (text, audio, video and images). These algorithms are exposed for enterprises through SaaS APIs, which seamlessly integrate with any enterprise software.
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience: 04 to 08 years
- Salary: As Per Market Standard
- Work from Home /Work from Office – Both available
We are looking to hire an experienced developer to join our dynamic team. As a developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
Experience: 3 years and more
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angular/react best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an angular/ reactjs / frontend developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
We are looking for an experienced php full stack developer to join our team of dedicated employees. A candidate with a positive attitude and dedication towards work is highly preferred.
If you’re looking to diversify your WordPress, WooCommerce and PHP skill-set, we caters to the opportunity to push the limits and experience growth and self-fulfilment with every project.
Experience : 1 - 3 years of experience
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Programming, developing, coding, producing data-driven custom solutions and websites using WordPress and WooCommerce
- Develop custom solutions and web applications which are fully functional and responsive.
- Building WordPress/WooCommerce websites and custom php solutions using the best practice & standard plugins/packages.
- Creation of custom WordPress themes, plugins and packages written to conform with the coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code.
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 1+ years' of experience in web development and software design
- Strong experience with custom WordPress theme customization, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization
- Experience creating custom themes and plugins for use with WordPress and WooCommerce is a plus
- Thorough understanding of WordPress custom post types and taxonomies
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks
- An understanding of front-end optimization techniques
- Shopify/React Js experience is a plus
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:7 to 12 Years
Package:Upto 16 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners to 20 days.
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
-- 6 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development.
-- Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML, CSS and comparable languages.
-- At least 3+ years of relevant experience - Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
-- Experience in Material Design UI framework like Bootstrap.
-- Proficient understanding of cross- browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
-- Experience on Popular JS framework Angularjs Should have developed web app from design till deployment
Roles , Responsibilities& Skills :-
- Proficiency in js, deep knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch is a plus.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable system applying best Engineering practices.
- Experience in building and consuming REST API.
- Work with Agile methodology
- Go getter attitude with delivery mindset.
- Strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving greater discipline.
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
- Quality focus.
- Angular Version 7+ or React experience
- Knowledge of CSS/design frameworks
- Ability to coordinate and implement UX designs.
As one of the first members of the frontend development team, you will be the sole owner of the entire front end development cycle for our consumer-facing web
products. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and
collaborating intensively with the backend and design teams to create the best consumer
Develop all user-facing products preferably in React
Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
Focus on code maintainability and performance of the application.
Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
Good to have - understanding of React.js and its core principles
Good to have - experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Experience with data structure libraries
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
Proficient in industry-standard best practices such as Design Patterns, Coding Standards,
Coding modularity, Prototypes, etc.
Experience in using debugging tools used for profiling/optimizing performance
Experience in debugging, tuning and optimizing UI components
A minimum of two (2) years of relevant development or engineering experience.