The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
- Develop cloud-based Python Django software products
- Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.) Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Experience deploying Python applications into production
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google cloud infrastructure knowledge is a plus
About The Solar Labs
We want to make a BIG difference in helping make the world sustainable by making it greener.
Our software empowers solar companies to generate accurate solar feasibility reports and perform site surveys remotely thus giving them more time and more accurate information to target new clients for rooftop solar installations. This increases a solar company's business by 2-3X!
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next-gen Targeting platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 0-3 years of relevant experience with Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding.
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S Computer Science or Equivalent from premier institutes
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good knowledge of Databases - SQL, NoSQL
● Knowledge of Unit Testing a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
● Own the development and deployment of one or more integral module (APIs and Services) that is part of AgroStar’s technology platform, used by farmers for communication, decision support and ecommerce
● Collaborate with the Product Managers and Senior Engineers for
understanding and designing the modules.
● Own the quality of module, and work with QA and Tech Support teams to identify hotspots, and bring continuous improvements.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher, with course in Programming/Data
● Experiences of programming in Python or GoLang or Web Technologies
● Sound understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Object Oriented
Design and Databases (mySQL or mongoDB)
● Passionate about Software Engineering practices
● Excellent communication skills
“One of the most important things is helping you to be yourself without being judged.” While this can be achieved in many ways, we believe in being a people first organization. One of the most important things is helping you to be yourself without being judged. We respect you for who you are.
It does not mean you are always right, or you can do bad work. We believe and strive for better ways of working. We do it with continuous feedback and improvement. We take and provide feedback and that’s how we improve. We have a flexible environment, sustainable pace, and high expectations for learning new technologies. We’ve built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will too. That is part of our culture. If you want to know more about our culture - https://github.com/everest-engineering/manifesto" target="_blank">https://github.com/everest-
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks and overtime is a rarity.
Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions.
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
Udrive is the largest car sharing platform in the Middle East. We pioneered the concept in the region and have continued to provide the best experience amongst our peers. We are in rapid expansion and are looking for a bright, successful and determined individual who has the experience to take the companies vision forwards into the next 5 years.
Our next 5 years journey not only includes regional and global aspirations; we are building the next generation of mobility services to change the way people use vehicles
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer for our Core Team. The Core team is responsible for the platform comprising multiple microservices which drive Udrive, from onboarding to billing.
As a Full Stack Engineer (Node.js) you...
- will work with a cross-functional agile team on the backend systems that power our platform
- are somebody who is familiar with state of the art technology and development stack and best-practices, you have the option to contribute to the technology strategy and roadmap of the team
- significantly contribute with your day to day work and deliverables to the overall success of our product
- contribute to an engineering culture where developers enjoy working and keep learning
- You have close contact with our product and QA team and help them troubleshoot, debug, and maintain a high quality of our product
- You have a track record in building web applications in agile environments.
- You have experience using any frontend frameworks like Vue.js, React or Angular
- You have experience in test-driven development
- You have very good knowledge of Git, development workflow automation and CI. Continuous Delivery is in our DNA.
- You have an appreciation for great user experience as much as for awesome tech architecture
- You are great at communicating with people, motivating everyone and getting the whole team on the same page
- Fluency in English
The most important one: willingness to learn. We are constantly learning new things and we enjoy it a lot. We don't expect to find people experienced in all of them. If you are excited about our tech-stack and you think you are a fast learner, do not hesitate to apply!
Building highly-scalable and secure payments platform
Primary owners of one or more components of the platform and will drive innovation in
your area of ownership
Working with various product teams gathering requirements and adding capabilities
Working with some of the smartest people in the industry and will have ample opportunity to learn and grow
Using cutting-edge cryptography to secure payments beyond industry standards
Deriving actionable insights by mining TBs of data
Building a low-level infrastructure that aims to push the boundaries of network
Participating actively in recruitment and nurturing of engineers as awesome as you
What do we look for?
Review and influence new evolving design, architecture, standards and methods with
stability, maintainability, and scale in mind
Identify patterns and provide solutions to class of problems
Research, evaluate and socialize new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system
Be able to multitask, prioritize and handle dependencies with minimal oversight
From a technology perspective, you should have the knowledge and/or experience in a
reasonably sized subset of the following ( the more, the merrier!! )
Worked on one or more large scale java applications
Good understanding of nuances of distributed systems, scalability, and availability
Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases and transactions
Shrewd focus on latency and throughput of services
In-depth understanding of concurrency, synchronization, NIO, memory allocation and GC
Experience with IaaS clouds like AWS/Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc..
Experience in working with Message Brokers and Application Containers
Great ability to mentor and train other team members
At E2open, you will be an integral member of a dynamic organization, working on cutting-edge technology that transforms the way companies do business with their trading partners in complex, multi-tier supply chains. Currently, E2open is seeking an energetic Application Engineer to join our Research & Development Group. This position involves the development of leading-edge Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) supply chain management applications that drive complex multi-company supply chain management dashboards, workflows, and business-to-business supply chain data interchanges.
- Strong experience in Core Java 8 and above, Collections and Data structures.
- Develop solutions using core java, Spring / Spring Boot, JSON, Rest API and other web technologies.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Enforcing and Writing code following good standards (well documented with good code coverage and properly tested code).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate and Mybatis). Ability to model & design databases for high availability and high volume.
Senior Software Development Engineer - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the informal sector, which provides solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Omidyar Network, Blume Ventures and well known individual investors have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $2.8 million in seed funding.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
What You’ll Do?
We are seeking extremely smart & independent senior developers who are gung ho about building large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers. You will:
- Lead design and development of products working closely with business team
- Independently own software components and co-own entire applications with a small group of fellow developers
- Formally mentor junior software engineers on the team, reviewing design documents, (peer) reviewing code, providing design direction and guidance
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise ready back end architectures that can support millions of users in parallel
- Establish strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption
Who You Need To Be?
- 4+ years’ experience in software product development and delivery
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering (preferably computer science or sister branches) from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Able to take ownership of working with atleast one of mobile or web app teams for complete integration with backend
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Skill set
- Have strong backend knowledge and cloud development exposure
- Proficiency in Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, REST API development
- Worked with at least 1 RDBMS (Mysql preferred). NoSql is a plus.
- Have used or are very hands-on with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle/Ant, Kafka, GIT/bitbucket in a very agile work place.
- Writing high quality code which is made better by unit tests and integration tests is how you work
- Comfortable with exploring proven open source tech stack like Grafana, Kibana, Jira, Prometheus, caches like Redis/Memcached, task queues like celery, to name a few
- Knowledge of test driven development and AWS tech stack will be a good plus