You will be a passionate engineer who will be a key member of iManage Insight and Extract solutions in an agile environment. You will be at the heart of the development and will be working on supporting and solving exciting difficult problems, whilst having fun! You will play a key role in helping bridge the gap across the iManage ecosystems while working with teams in London as well as Chicago, IL. You will be working on everything from the web interface to writing performance-critical code which sets the foundation of the application. We use many tools and technologies in our stack for our RAVN solution including Java, Scala, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Python, and more.
- Taking ownership and seeing a project through the full SDLC and production maintenance
- Architecting, developing, implementing, and delivering quality software into an externally facing client product
- Collaborating with the engineering manager, product owners, and technical specialists to help deliver our roadmap
- Having the ability to shift gears, prioritize & work effectively in an agile environment
- Adhering to good development practices with an engineering mindset
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of extensive experience with Java
- Worked with large complicated software systems and architecture
- Consumed and contributed to the design of RESTful interfaces
- Experience building and designing scalable and performant systems and making significant contributions to the wider engineering goals of the product
- Exposure in an agile environment
- An interest in learning new concepts and technologies
- Familiarity with other high-level modern programming languages like Scala or Python
Roles and Responsibilities
· Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
· Monitoring and logging tool stacks - Splunk/ELK/Prometheus, Grafana 4 Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
· Perform Build activities for WSO2 ESB Middleware integration, involves writing XSLT, ESB coding, configuration, and Analysis activities.
· Trouble shooting various problems in different stages of development using logs files, Traces and Log Analyzer.
· Responsible for understanding the requirement, solution design, coordinate the development and testing activities (end to end)
· Guide the team regarding WSO2 platform best practices, framework, reusable artefacts and ensure code quality and timely deliverables.
· Work with functional and technical customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value.
· Work with Github, Azure Devops and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing.
· Good knowledge in messaging brokers: WSO2 Message Broker, Apache Kafka.
· Monitoring the server (Monitoring logs and WSO2 metrics).
· Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate Profile
· Candidate must have minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in WSO2, preferably with WSO2 certification.
· Extensive experience in Integration by using WSO2 Product Stack (API Manager 2.6/3.x, Enterprise Integrator 6.5 and Identity Server 5.7.0)
· Experience in Implementing APIs in WSO2 EI and On-boarding APIs into WSO2 API Manager
· Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades and designing and implementing API Proxies.
· Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
· Must have hands on experience / knowledge with CI tools to automate dev, build, deploy.
· Experience in on boarding web applications into WSO2 Identity Server for authentication and authorizatio
• Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
• 4 years of hands on experience in Integration
Hands on experience with Spring/Hibernate or .Net frame works.
Will have 3 months of training on ALM by the company.
Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead. Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief. Develop and maintain new features on Java stack Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development Build software solutions for complex problems. Compliance with build/release and configuration management process Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module. Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort
- 2-5 years of experience in backend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Exposure with back-end programming languages with hands on JAVA, Node JS etc along with Spring framework.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Post-gres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Has handled scalability and worked on backend security protocols.
- Has worked on both mobile and web development.
- Has experience and inclination to work on architectural design and review.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Partake in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, unit-testing and debugging.
- Transforming requirements into functional modules.
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- Work quickly with a clear bias towards actions and continuous development.
- Participate in regular code reviews of peers and be open to pairing when necessary.
We are building for the future of work by changing the way the world looks at information and data paradigms. The Meaning Engine by India-based Needle Innovision enables building solutions by processing meaningful data out of anything stored anywhere - structured, unstructured data types, distributed, at scale and more.
In our quest to do more, we are looking for a fantastic Java Tech Lead to join us in a hybrid setting from New Delhi. Below are some (seriously important) green flags that we are looking for from you:
🟢 Ability to build and repeat the vision, not just work on tasks in the new phase of your career
🟢 The excitement to architect awesome products and resilient teams
🟢 Preparedness to move into enterprise-ready environments
🟢 Build team motivation, delegate smartly and create a career path
This could be an awesome launching pad for someone who enjoys working towards big-picture goals, has a keen interest in leadership, and has a deep understanding of Java technologies. Our teams are sustained on values of care and we offer a generous number of vacation days, the opportunity to craft your calendar with flexible schedules and very soon an insurance plan for you and your loved ones. We offer a starting salary range of 10-14LPA.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the client to understand problem statements and provide solutions for the same.
- Explain client requirements to the project team and plan and delegate work requirements
- Ensure the applications are released to production in the committed timeline
- Work with the QA team to ensure the code developed by the team passes the necessary quality check.
- Document application changes and development updates
- Set and evolve standards and best practices for our application development team
- .Guide and mentor junior developers and engage in regular learning activities
- Oversee development process compliance and CI activities.
What you will bring:
- 4 years minimum detail-oriented experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Experience in client interactions and/or are looking forward to doing that (preferred if, you have worked in B2B application development for large enterprises 🟢)
- Prior experience of at least one large project with a few people under your belt. (🟢)
- Expert-level knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Oracle/Postgres.
- Expert-level knowledge on one or all of Hibernate/JPA/MyBatis.
- Experience in RESTful services and fundamentals of MVC architecture.
- Experience in working with and configuring web and application servers, such as Apache/Nginx/Tomcat.
- Proficient understanding of build tools, such as Maven/Gradle and code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Ability to review specifications documents and provide technical inputs on successfully implementing business solutions.
As a Java Tech Lead, you would be expected to understand business requirements, represent Needle to external stakeholders, and have experience in working in agile teams.
If leading a squad that implements digital transformation solutions at the intersection of data science and AI excites you, and if our awesome bite-sized team inspires you to be a part of our quest, we think you could be the one to help build the impact, we are looking to building here.
About the job
We focus on client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and providing specialized skills related to integration, custom software engineering, testing, application modernization, agile and more. We help our clients with the most complex projects including working in open web platforms, DevOps platforms as well as intelligent Computing and Architecture enhancement.
We are looking for hands on, smart thinking Applications developer to join our fast-growing team of talented professionals. You will have the opportunity to work on large enterprise solutions and deliver solutions that deliver business performance for our customers.
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Design and develop microservices/APIs using either Java/Spring boot, ISTIO, Kubernetes, Docker, CI / CD Pipelines
- You would scale micro services using Kafka or similar messaging systems.
- Collaborate with clients, architects, and application architectures to understand the operational objectives and purpose of the future system integration.
- Understand the points of integration between the different systems and highlight the potential risks associated with the delivery of solutions
- Collaborate with Functional Designers and Developers in order to find best solutions
- Produce detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Assist in producing solutions with threat assessments and associated security awareness.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5- 8 years of hands-on experience designing and developing microservices using either Java/Spring Boot
- 3-5 years of experience with system integration
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline
- Experienced in 3-tier, n-tier, cloud computing, microservices architectures and SOA.
- Good knowledge of integration architectures
- Experience supporting and/or implementing complex integration projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience with Data modelling would be an asset
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to drive design from Stories and Requirements
- Adept at UML, Design Patterns, Reusable Services Development,
- Knowledge on Scaling Microservices
- Strong experience in Java Development
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Web Applications
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot is an added advantage.
- Experience in Microservices
- Hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..).
- Strong grasp of security principles.
Nice to Have
- Spring Zuul
- cryptography and certificates
- Developer with strong ability to develop web applications using Java
- Should be able to Code, design, and implement
- Maintain code integrity and organization
Must have skills :
Preferred skills :
- Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate/Spring Data JPA, .
- Experience working on Node JS/Angular JS/React JS
- Working experience on Docker
- Experience working on Agile methodologies
B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A/M.Sc(Computer science ) with first division.
- AWS Cloud exposure.
- Basic skills in using the Unix operating system logging on, sudo to another ID, navigating directory structures, debugging simple problems.
- Hands-on experience with building enterprise applications.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills.
- Thoroughly understanding business problems and the business domain, and how potential solutions may address problems and enhance business capabilities.
- Experience in designing/development (design patterns) and testing of enterprise class systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in deadline driven environment, and respond creatively to pressure.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.