You will be collaborating daily with a brilliant team of engineers who are passionate about building high-quality enterprise solutions that will delight the customers.
- Responsible for designing and developing Privacy APIs and backend infrastructure to support large scale data and privacy workflows.
- Contribute to performance engineering efforts and ensure low latency and high throughput transactions at scale.
- Participate in building and implementing effective test strategies and develop software with high agility and zero downtime.
- Collaborate with security and privacy engineers to deliver state-of-the-art privacy solutions.
- Contribute to building a world-class software team
- Experience designing and building high throughput low latency systems.
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures, scalability, and distributed systems.
- Experience with databases, cloud infrastructure, event and data pipelines, and open-source cloud-native technologies.
- Experience with continuous integration, designing testable code, and test-driven development.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages like Go(preferred), Java, C#, C++, Python.
- Proven track record of delivering cloud-native distributed platforms at scale and with a meaningful adoption.
As a Technical Lead, you will be developing the detailed design structure, implementing the best practices and coding standards, leading a team of developers for successful delivery of the project. You will be working on design, architecture and hands-on coding.
- 6+ years years of server-side application development experience with Java, Spring boot, Microservices, AWS
- Demonstrated experience delivering highly scalable products
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery.
- An entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong program and product management skills.
- Proven success in building, motivating and retaining teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex plans and designs.
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent design and architecture knowledge.
Preferred Qualification : Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- Tech Stack: Lang: Java, DB: RDBMS, Messaging: Kafka/RabbitMQ, Caching: Redis/Aerospike, Micro services, AWS
- Strong experience in scaling, performance tuning & optimization at both API and storage layers
- Hands-on leader, and problem solver with a passion for excellence.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
Good to have:
API Integrations with UI Layer
- Augmenting, improving, redesigning, and/or re-implementing Dolat's low-latency/high-throughput production trading environment, which collects data from and disseminates orders to exchanges around the world
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques
- Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
- Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
- Shaping the future of Dolat through regular interviewing and infrequent campus recruiting trips
- Implementing domain-optimized data structures
- Learn and internalize the theories behind current trading system
- Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of automated trading systems
- Take ownership of system from design through implementation
I came across your candidature and want to discuss on a suitable role with us.Please find below JD and do reply with updated resume. Software Development Engineer – SDE 2. Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Gurgaon/Chennai/Pune As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward. Top Skills You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C# You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations. You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed. Roles & Responsibilities You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context. You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact. You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications. You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems. You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale. You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value. You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer. You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon. You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively. Skills & Experience Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field. Experience in software development and full product life-cycle. Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby. Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability. Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
You will be building efficient, scalable & high performance microservices and applications which will power the network of thousands of retailers across the country and at the same time improve the efficiency and visibility of information flow in our supply chain systems.
Your core responsibilities:
- Create elegant, efficient and maintainable software to support and extend our current products.
- Solve complex architectural challenges when implementing new features.
- Integrate with databases, file systems, cloud services when delivering scalable solutions.
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed.
- Assisting in making design decisions based on performance, scalability, security, and future expansion.
- Communicating and collaborating with management, product, QA teams.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend Engineer.
- Proficiency in web development using any of the languages: PHP, Python, Java, NodeJS or Golang.
- Should possess a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, system architecture & design, databases, development, and testing methodologies.
- Good in Design (HLD and LLD).
- Good in Database schema design.
- Good to have experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Azure and serverless architecture.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Track record of delivering successful products as an engineer.
- Experience with large applications of some scale will be a plus.
- Ability to deep dive, understand & improve the legacy code.
- Domain knowledge of supply chain & retail industry is a plus.
Whom you will be sharing your work day with?We are a language agnostic engineering team of independent thinkers who understand the priorities of a rapidly growing startup and excel at choosing high impact projects. Our core beliefs are:
- We are in the forefront of disrupting traditional retail & supply chain industry by building distributed systems
- We are hardcore open source lovers and believe in the strength of open source community.
- We believe technology can change the way information is consumed.
- We use a data driven approach to build new products and features.
- Build new tech solutions to improve business processes and enable our various departments to help service our teams better.
- We embrace and enable DevOps culture within the organisation.
And yes! We do have new furry friends coming to our office everyday.
- Hybrid work environment with flexibility to work from anywhere.
- A great salary, commensurate with experience.
- Unlimited vacation policy which means Paid Vacations.
- A relaxed & flexible working atmosphere.
- Weekly parties (Unofficial).
- Paid outings to remote work locations and industry events/conferences.
- Paid Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
Project Engineer (Software Application Developer)
- Responsible for development of web applications
- Proficient in Java 1.7 and above, J2EE
- implementing MVC Architecture using spring (3.1 & above) /Struts (2.0) and Hibernate (4.2 & above) frameworks.
- Good Knowledge about Oracle/Postgres database - SQL queries
Essential Qualification (Full Time Courses only)
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics /MCA OR
- Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics
- 8-10 years experience as Developer/Programmer.
- Should have an expertise in Core Java, Java & J2ee
- Built MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Struts framework
- Experience in Webservices-Restful
- Experience in Application Servers like Tomcat and WebLogic
- Good Knowledge of implementing JMS messaging services
- Should have skills in Spring 3.x, Hibernate, Weblogic 12c Implementation
Python, Django, Flask, MongoDB, MariaDB, ReST endpoint
development, micro-service modelling
Swagger, Docker, PyCharm, JSON and/or XML serialisation, Jira,
Expert in GraphQL and REST API, RabbitMQ development
Should be proficient in Neo4J, SQLAlchemy and DB design.
Should be very strong in Algorithms (real time searching, routing,
scheduling, prioritising, etc.)
Ideally good to know Elixir, Phoenix framework
Able to integrate multiple data sources into one system (APIs, web-
sockets, data conversion, etc)
Understanding of asynchronous design (i.e. celery & reliable queues,
asynchronous tasks, etc)
Strong testing and debugging skills
Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple
systems, servers, and environments (Token, OAUTH, etc)
Attention to detail and confidence working in a large application required
Experience in building enterprise cloud based applications
Machine Learning / AI is a plus
Some knowledge of DevOps preferred (Docker, Kubernetes,
You will Collaborate with team members who are passionate and
dedicated multidisciplinary to upgrade and scale our existing data
Work within a µ-service architecture, leveraging CQRS and event
Participate in all phases of the SDLC - from requirements, design, and
development through testing, deployment, maintenance, and support
Bias towards action
Continually improve your craft as a developer and as an engineering
Pairing with your teammates to make progress on projects or solve
Designing solutions to feature requirements prioritised by Product
Implementing solutions designed by you or by teammates through the
entirety of the SDLC, including testing, deployment, and
Reviewing other developers code to ensure it is production ready
Troubleshooting production issues when they arise
Inspire a small team of developers toward technology goals
Defining and holding the team accountable to stringent Service Level
Objectives for your applications
Collaborating across teams to facilitate the transition to a µ-service
Collaborating with other teams to introduce blue/green or other
deployment methodologies to reduce risk when introducing
changesImplementing production parallel regression testing
Work closely with the product owner to effectively plan projects for the
Provide updates to the larger engineering team Advocate for your
team’s needs with the larger engineering team
Bring learnings from other teams back to your team to implementLead
cross-team initiatives to produce a positive impact across the entire
Your day to day as a Backend Lead would additionally consist of:
Estimating features and projects on the product roadmap and holding
the team honest and accountable to those estimates
Partnering with the Product Owner on writing/approving user stories,
including driving technical decisions from the users’ perspective
Partnering with other engineering leaders to collaborate on technical
decisions with a cross-team impact