• 4+ years of experience in Android Development
• Good hands on with Java, Android NDK. Can produce
clean, testable code in well-defined structure
• A solid understanding of the full lifecycle of mobile
development, testing, publishing and DevOps
• Have experience working with Android frameworks as
well as third-party libraries and APIs
• Have complete expertise in the general mobile
landscape, design, trends, and emerging technologies
• Enjoy working with a small, fast paced team
Good to have:
• Experience in iOS app development, or willing to
explore and learn iOS platform to get work done from
• GitHub profile showcases a list of original contributions
• Self-published and maintained applications in the play
About Tally Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Engineer in India. You will work together with Product Managers, Scrum Masters, and our
development squads. We strongly believe that to deliver the best user experience to our users we need the best people.
As Mobile Engineer you will be responsible for: developing, testing, deploying the app in multiple countries as well as
creating and cultivating the culture with your peers.
● Solid technical aptitude to grasp the technical nature of products and the environments in which they operate
● Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
● Ability to Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs
● Able to work effectively across functional groups & with minimal supervision
● Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new situations
● Ability to work as part of a team Must-haves
● 3+ years developing Android/React Native apps
● Solid understanding of the Android platform
● Solid understanding of React Native
● Proven experience deploying apps to production
● Meaningful experience delivering high performant mobile apps
● Deep understanding of versioning control tools like Git
● Experience with iOS development
● Experience deploying apps in multiple markets
● Experience with testing tools
● Experience with Jetpack compose
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leads more than one projects end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Manages stakeholder expectations and offers scalable, reliable, performant and easy to maintain solutions.
- Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions.
- Develops expertise in more than one area and shares knowledge with others. Able to mentor/train people in areas which are new to them.
- Drives people to solve engineering challenges.
- Enjoys high respect of Tech and other cross functional teams.
- Demonstrates effective communication with project team, management and internal/external clients as necessary.
- Surfaces both technical and non-technical team challenges and helps resolve them.
- Champion for SDLC best practices and high-quality standards.
- Significantly contributes in hiring high performance candidates.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Expert in JAVA, Kotlin, Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Dependency Injection. Experience with unit-tests and automation frameworks.
- Familiarity with any architectures like MV*(MVP/MVVM/MVI).
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences.
- Operates independently with almost no oversight.
- Is able to apply domain expertise to think critically and make wise decisions for the team, taking into account tradeoffs and constraints.
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks.
- Has delivered multiple projects with end-to-end engineering ownership.
- Keeps track of new technology/tools and embraces them as necessary
- 12+ years of experience in a product-driven organization.
Technologies we're working with
- MVP, JAVA and Kotlin, Realm, Firebase Real-time Database, RxJava,Kotlin Coroutines, Dagger and Retrofit.
This role involves remote work and we are open to both full time and part time work. It requires a basic commitment of 20 hours per week
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Collaborating with design and development teams, and participating in requirement analysis to decide upon, building and/or improving complex, high-performance Flutter-based architectures and applications
- Analysing and developing components and / or libraries to re-use in various products
- Testing and deploying iOS/Android applications to their respective stores
- Revising, updating, refactoring and debugging code
- Helping develop extensive documentation throughout the lifecycle of software development
- Designing solutions and/or coding practices to increase productivity for the team
- Serving as an application expert and providing technical support
- Assessing and communicating about projected timelines for deliverables and future product growth
- Having a customer-centric approach to all activities
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of deep and passionate experience of App development in Flutter along with preferably firebase, Node. JS, databases, cloud and server side integration and development
- Hands-on abilities in Flutter to develop all feature requirements that may come up in our app products on Android, iOS and Web
- Ability to develop APIs and SDKs for cross integration of applications with other applications
- Should have developed and released an app on both play store and iOS app store
- Should have managed, stabilized and scaled an app based product in your past experience
- Command on Google Play Console and iOS Console and all skills to use/manage the same
- Practical Experience of user data management, user journey and user engagement to improve app’s usage
- Experience of user analytics, apt UX/UI for user engagement
- Strong design sense with amalgamation of development to bring features to best usage
|High-level requirements for the Apex Developer role:
Qualifications / Skills
• BA or BS in a technical discipline
• 5+ years of SFDC engineering experience
• Salesforce certifications preferred
• In depth experience in Lightning framework: Aura and LWC
• In depth experience in Apex development, design, configuration, testing and deployment
• In depth knowledge of Salesforce APIs and experience building integrations
We are looking for someone with 4-7 years of experience in iOS / iPhone applications development with:
- Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills in SWIFT
- Good working experience in iOS SDK (Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc.) and XCode
- Proficient in writing Unit and UI Test Cases and delivering quality work
- Good experience with MVVM architecture
- Experience in web services integration (REST APIs, JSON, XML), to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning is desired
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
** Areas of Responsibility **
- Involvement in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/applications based on a brief
- Developing and maintaining new features in Mobile Application development
- Owning the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
- Using technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
- Optimizing the performance of the apps and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
** Required Skills **
- Dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
- Must be a good team player, good learner, and self-starter
- Must have strong leadership and team management qualities
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Must have strong decision-making skill
Perks and Benefits
Company provided meals, Medical Insurance and other perks.
at Mobile OS Developer
- Deep knowledge of ( List here the mobile platforms on which the app runs,
e.g., Android, iOS, etc. )
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team
to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
We are looking for a skilled professional proficient enough in working on building apps on Android platform.
As a developer, you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
Responsibilities and Duties
Develop, Deploy and Maintain mobile applications on Android.
Developing high performance personal and commercial applications with Push notification, location based services, social features.
Primary testing the applications and ensuring the programs and applications do not have glitches, errors, or low functionality.
Fixing bugs by collaborating with QA team members.
Understanding of configuration aspects of devices - Configuration utility, configuration profiles.
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in iPhone applications development.
• Ability to conceptualize and design mobile applications based on client need.
• Ability to lead and mentor a small team of developers.
• Ability to understand business requirements.
• Should be able to work independently
Job Type: Full-time