Hands on experience in developing web Applications using ASP.NET core MVC and Azure SQL server.
- Hands on experience in Web API development.
- Should have experience in working with Azure containers to deploy applications.
- Should be able to individually co-ordinate with client team and do delivery.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently / in a team with strong problem-solving skills.
- Estimate work and plan delivery schedule including tasks, milestones and dependencies.
- Ensure timely publishing of status report and quality metrics.
- Should be able to quickly adapt work on new technologies based on project need.
About Data Template
● You’ll work as part of the software engineering team along with other front-end,
back-end, mobile app, QA teams & you will also closely work with the founder.
● You should be able to take the ownership of a project end to end.
● Your primary focus will be to build, implement & maintain the complete back-end
stack of the product.
● You will create production grade code and will implement the solutions which run
● Participate in product development discussions and product development
● Collaborate with members across departments to identify and build on
improvements to product, process and systems.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
● 2 to 6 years of software development experience.
● Experience of working on application architecture design will be preferred.
● Experience of working in at least 1 or 2 projects, managing or leading the entire
● Experience in Docker/Kubernetes, Agile methodologies & CI/CD automation
● Knowledge of Queueing technologies like Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Version
control using Git.
● Experience in microservices architecture, in-memory systems like Redis and
basic knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
● Experience of building applications processing large volumes of streaming data
will be preferred.
● Experience from a middle size company or from a startup will be preferred.
● BE/MCA/MSc in Computers/Information technology with a good academic
● Java, & Spring boot
● Spring Boot JPA
● Object Oriented Programming
● MySQL & MongoDB
Perks & Benefits:
● Great learning, innovative and development platform.
● Remote work and flexible timings.
● Reimbursement of the online learning courses on certification.
● Medical insurance coverage for you and the dependence.
● Five Working days per week.
As a Senior Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing and/or designing
websites for Yuva Pay. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in
creating, maintaining and updating our websites. You get to work with some of the
best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere and in
everything. You will also be collaborating with the other team members such as the
Content Team as well as the Design Team to refine the website and fix the technical
issues. Your ultimate goal will be to provide user information solutions by creating
web pages and apps.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software
Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
Create and maintain software documentation
Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into
operations and activities
Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
Minimum 4 Years of experience in web programming
Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
Familiarity with the following programming languages: ASP.NET Core (C#) and
A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session
management, and best development practices
Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented
Programming, and web application development
Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of
timelines and budgets with business acumen
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master
diverse web technologies and techniques.
Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
Exceptional working knowledge of various website development techniques.
Exceptional understanding of UI Prototyping tools.
Great interpersonal skills.
Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Strong organizational skills.
Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
Outstanding problem-solving skills.
A keen eye on details.
Exceptional time management abilities.
Design, develop and deploy .NET applications with SQL Server as the back-end. Responsible for database design, database object development, performance optimization and advanced MySQL programming.
- Build applications using .Net 4.0 VB.Net / Asp.Net / C# / SQL server.
- Ability to understand business requirement and convert them to applications.
- Ability to perform both as an individual and in a team and completing the given tasks on time.
- Experience Required: 2 - 3 years
Strong experience in ASP .NET, MVC, C#, WCF, SQL, WEB API,
Must have experience in application development
Able to work independently/ with limited guidance
Experience in complete SDLC Good communication skills
If interested, ase share your resume at pooja at webshree.com
Duck Creek Platform in general, agile/scrum, change orientation and effective communication :
- Responsible for development of complex configuration in Duck Creek application
- Work with Business and subject matter experts to gather and validate the requirements
- Work with development lead on designing solutions
- Provide guidance or mentorship to the team where applicable
- Provide inputs to testing scope and review artifacts
- Provide support to test events and support elevate activities
- Identify, escalate and mitigate challenges in delivery both from technical and functional stand point.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and implements Duck Creek Rating & Policy to build new insurance products and lines of business that meet all business & technical requirements
- Integrates applications with backend databases, third party API's and other Data sources.
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the integration of new products and services per business requirements.
Understanding of SDLC & OOPs concepts.
Must have experience with ASP.NET with C#
Good knowledge of SQL server / POSTGreSQL database
Ability to design Web architecture.
Ability to bug fixing in existing projects.
Knowledge of functions, procedure, triggers.
Ability to write optimized sql query.
Good knowledge of developing Desktop Application
Knowledge of WCF, Web Services and file management.
Knowledge of digital signature is preferred.
Roles And responsibilities-
Should be able to work in a team environment.
Strong in Software Development and Problem Solving Skills.
Design, Develop and Unit Test software independently.
Also should be able to understand the existing applications and should be in position to reengineer the codes to latest .Net technologies.
Freshers: Should have B.Tech background and should have strong in problem solving skills.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Sr. Software Engineer:
- Collaborating with Clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to understand and review requirements & design.
- Developing and enhancing effective programs & data structures to meet objectives of the end product.
- Participating effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology including planning, design, development, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Investigating and resolving application issues as needed while packaging, configuring and deploying software.
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents which address the requirements.
- Researching, recommending, and introducing new technologies.
- Preparing Unit Test Cases and performing Unit Testing to confirm that the final product meets requirements and customer needs.
- Performing Regression Testing.
- Participating in Business planning, IT strategy.
- Graduation Degree in B.E / B.Tech or MCA
- Professional programming experience in developing complete stack – Both server and client side. ASP.Net Core, Web APIs, MVC and C#.
- Hands-on experience in PL/SQL, writing complex store procedure
- Understanding of various phases of SDLC
- Experience in performing unit testing and fixing bugs
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to SAAS based product
- Experience in BFSI, Treasury, Trade Finance
As a Software Engineer, you will participate in all aspects of software development (design, development, testing, maintenance, support) of the business’s applications. This is a hands-on development role responsible for design, implementation, and life cycle management of the product built/configured on the Huron platform.
You will also have the opportunity to work with one or more development teams that are responsible for web applications, able contribute to the design, implementation, and maintenance of applications and technologies owned by the assigned team, be delivering quality client and server-side code, markup, and CSS as needed, while adhering to best practices and standard. In addition, you’d be expected to attend all team meetings while making meaningful contributions and provide regular updates (via tools, meetings, communication, etc.) to the team lead of assigned teams.
You’ll be part of the Huron Higher Education team with opportunities to collaborate, learn and grow while impacting some of the most prestigious higher education and research institutions.
Let’s get to work – together.
- Apply Software Engineering competencies to design and develop software products.
- Solve complex technical problems with help from Lead Engineers
- Interact with key stakeholders from Product Management, Implementation and Support teams
- Develop in-depth knowledge of business processes facilitated by our software products.
- Create and execute a complete set of unit test cases.
- Interact and pair program with other Software engineers on the team to build high quality products.
- Troubleshoot deployment and resolve environmental issues in a timely manner across multiple projects.
- Work closely with the offshore development team to ensure quality standards are being met
- Be part of the scrum for dev team
- Support and update existing internal applications and services.
- Authoring developer documentation and release notes
- Four-year technical degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems or equivalent professional experience
- 3 + years of relevant experience
- Strong computer science skills and experience
- Highly proficient in .NetCore and Visual Studio
- Familiar with NextJS/React/TypeScript for front end development
- Unit testing experience with NUnit or other testing frameworks
- Familiarity in AWS Cloud Services like CloudFront, Cognito, Lambda, SNS, SES, Elastic Search, Event Bridge, S3, etc
- Familiarity with developing and using Rest API
- Familiarity with version control systems such as GIT required.
- Experience working with Postgres Aurora, DynamoDB, Elastic Cluster a plus
- Familiar in Linux
- Familiar with npm packages
- Authoring developer documentation and release notes
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Ability to work independently or in a group with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability and experience in design for generality and abstraction.
- Experience is preferred in the following:
- REST and developing RESTful APIs using the OpenAPI standard.
- Aurora Postgress, DynamoDB
- Developing microservices in Azure or AWS
- Azure DevOps
- .NET Core
- 9+ years of experience is required
- Experience in .Net application development & Architecture.
- Experience in .net core and microservices
- Experience in Azure is good to have
- Contributed towards elicitation of requirements, translate the business requirements to solution options including the technical blocks and infrastructure required in at least 2 development projects
- Should have worked and have good hands-on experience in bespoke application development in the following technologies :
- Experience with front end UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, TypeScript and one of Angular or ReactJS framework
- Experience with web service standards (Web API, MVC, SignalR, WCF, REST, XML, JSON and SOAP).
- Good understanding and implemetntation of software design patterns such as MVC, repository, dependency injection, inversion of control, singleton unit of work and others.
- Database Design an implementation knowledge on SQL queries, functions, packages, triggers and replication
- Should have deep understanding and experience in Microsoft technologies. Responsible for detailed technical design at a solution level.
- Automation experience on Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration testing is an added advantage.
- Should assist with technical effort estimating, creation of work breakdown structure, risks and solutions at a solution level.
- Should review design and implementation of junior designers and developers on the quality of technical deliverables and adherence to quality process
- Should have the following technological experience
- Able to build management using any version control tools such as Github, TFS or SVN.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Methodology is required.