Back-end developers design and enable code-based innovation in our suite of web-based platforms and databases. Together with the front-end development team output enabling a intuitive, highly functional and seamless experience that delights our users.
This opportunity will rely on your ability to develop backend code, create, edit, or manipulate platform databases, leverage an API based integration approach for platform development.
We are looking for:
- Prior experience designing and developing backend code in support of web applications and platforms
- Sound programming skills and logic
- Excellent team spirit: including daily engagement, strong communication skills and ability to easily collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent time-management skills and accountability for tasks on a daily, weekly and sprint basis
- Sound knowledge and experience with backend technology such as Node, SQL, Python
- Understanding of secure API’s and the successful use in a commercial setting
- Understanding of JSON files, data manipulation techniques and products such as DataBricks
- Experience with Agile development efforts and Azure Dev/Ops tool
Key initial responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and compile high quality code, data artifacts , processes, in support of the buildout of our platform and web applications
- Collaborating with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Designers and Front-end developers to establish and satisfy development objectives
- Foster innovation supporting new and existing programs, products, and features through a combination of thought leadership and emerging industry trends
- Reconciling data and reporting deliverables to internal and client teams
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects as needed.
About Cognitio Analytics LLC
Cognitio Analytics is an award-winning, niche service provider that offers digital transformation solutions powered by AI and machine learning. We help clients realize the full potential of their data assets and the investments made in related technologies, be it analytics and big data platforms, digital technologies or your people. We do so by combining our deep experience and understanding of the following:
a. Domains we work in
b. Data science tool kit, including AI and machine learning and
c. Technology platforms that drive digital business.
Our solutions include Health Analytics powered by Cognitio’s Health Data Factory that drives better care outcomes and higher ROI on care spending. We specialize in providing Data Governance solutions that help effectively use data in a consistent and compliant manner. Additionally, our smart intelligence solutions enable a deeper understanding of operations through the use of data science and advanced solutions like process mining technologies.
We have offices in New Jersey and Connecticut in the USA and in Gurgaon in India. Like others who are fortunate to do so, we are currently working remotely and will continue to do so as much as we can and need to.
We are on a mission to decarbonize the world. We believe that intelligent analytics is one of the most powerful tools we have to achieve this goal. Our tech stack is built around Python, Django, VueJS, and D3.
We believe that the most rewarding work is often the most challenging and we embrace challenges that push us to our limits. The challenge of doing simple things well appeals to us.
こだわり (kodawari), a Japanese term for the uncompromising and relentless pursuit of perfection through attention to detail, is at the heart of our approach.
1E9 Advisors is seeking a backend developer to build cutting-edge valuation, risk management, and dispatch/optimization software applicable to renewable generation and battery energy storage solution space.
Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms is essential for this role. We build everything in python and Django and so expertise in both is important to us.
We are seeking candidates who are numerate and have significant expertise in programming and python.
- Develop applications
- Test code
- Write documentation
- Deploy applications
- Maintain live services
- Analytical skills
- Obsession with details
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with one or more general-purpose languages
- Expertise in python 3.7+
- ReactJS / VueJS / AngularJS
- Git + GitHub
- Shell scripting
- D3 & Observable
Primary Skills: Database Systems (SQL), Python Flask/Fast API/Django frameworks specifically
- Highly proficient in fundamentals of Python web development frameworks like Flask, Django and Fast API
- Demonstrated experience in developing APIs using Python frameworks
- Should have deep knowledge in PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and other SQL based Databases
- Knowledge and proficiency in NoSQL is a bonus
Quoality- A Modern Operating Infrastructure for Hospitality Businesses to help them improve the guest experience and generate additional revenue.
Launched in 2021, Quoality is a Hospitality Tech company backed by a US-based Newchip Accelerator. Our mission is to equip businesses with the tools they need to grow.
By providing tools, insights, and education with minimal effort on the business's part, the barrier to making actionable business decisions is lowered dramatically. Everything we do is driven by this mission. Everything we do needs to positively answer the question, "Does this help businesses grow?"
Product Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKklkRYKkC4
Quoality Blogosphere: https://medium.com/quoality
🙋♀️ The role & what we are looking for?
Oh, this is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that write 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, we’re super transparent. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing, and the whole shebang.
- We’re all super chill.
- Work time ain’t playtime. We take our work very seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change the guest experience in the hospitality industry, once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are super punctual.
- We know what we are working on and aren’t clueless.
- We’re more friends than colleagues.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the fun stuff:
- Flexible leave policy. Yeah, it’s truly flexible. We trust you.
- We have a flexible remote work policy in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or the stunning mountains of Manali, we’re all good.
- Annual workstations at exotic destinations. Subject to change and hitting milestones.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & any tool that you think is beneficial to succeed in this role.
📄 The role & what we are looking for:
- Write code that will impact the businesses of thousands of hotels, hostels, and vacation homes across the globe.
- Collaborate with Frontend to spec, write, test, and deploy API endpoints.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs that work on our data pipelines.
- Build all support infrastructure to scale our data delivery pipelines - endpoints, security, logging, messaging.
- Product development activity includes data querying from our various stores, real-time analytics, ML algorithms.
- Developing & Integrating of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Brainstorm features with the product team and guides decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase.
- Take full ownership of the module starting from architectural and design decisions to shipping.
- Like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, communicate as much as you can, and have fun.
- Upto years of relevant work experience.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- You have a good understanding of multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of NodeJs and Express frameworks.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- You have basic understanding of relational databases as well as key-value databases and are capable of designing scalable database models based on the product requirements.
- Familiarity with REST API development standards, protocols (HTTP, WebSockets and more)
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done.
- You are open to learning new stuff and avoid internal politics. (super important).
- You are humble, kind, and are open to feedback.(super duper important).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Product Thinker, and ‘Can-Do' attitude.
- Passionate about leveraging technology for supporting product delivery in the Hospitality space.
- Operating style suited to working in a startup environment, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments at a time.
🤙 What's the interview process like?
Yes, we do have a process, and it’s simple.
- Step 1: You apply for the job.
- Step 2: Quick intro call with the founders.
- Step 3: Solve an assignment.
- Step 4: A round where we evaluate your assignment along with you.
- Step 5: One round of interviews to gauge if you are a good culture fit.
- Step 6: Job Offer (contingent on the above steps).
- Step 7: Welcome to the Quoality! 🙂
So, think we’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.🤘
You will play a crucial role in INCREFF’s growth journey by making our products more scalable
and by designing and developing APIs to interact with the world's best E-commerce portals.
● Responsible for developing custom integrations with big fashion and lifestyle brands
● Responsible for interacting with customers’ technical teams and will be designing
● Responsible for solving critical technical issues which would hamper customers
● Responsible for regular engagement with Customers technical team
● Responsible for designing and developing new product features
● Gaining a deep understanding of the e-commerce and fashion industry by solving very
complex problems through cutting-edge applications.
● Responsible for creating public API documentation
● 1-3 years experience in Java programming
● 1+ year of experience in Spring, Hibernate, SQL, REST
● Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Process-oriented and well organized
● E-Commerce domain is a plus
● Engineering degree in Computer Science, IT, ECE
Company Summary/Why Work for Us
Click here to know more about INCREFF
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
Roles & Responsibilities:
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, etc.).
Integration of User Interfaces developed by front end developers.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Must have a bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or in similar field.
· Minimum 4 years of experience in PHP web development.
· Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (CodeIgniter, NodeJS)
· Experience in creating custom modules and themes.
· Expert knowledge in web architecture.
· Strong understanding of MVC design patterns and oops concept.
· Strong understanding of full synchronous behaviour of PHP.
· Experience with modern UI frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue.js
· Experience in MySQL and the ability to write SQL queries.
· Proficient understanding of source control management such as Git, SVN.
· Proficient understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
· Ability to create database schemes that represent and support business processes.
· Experience with Edu Tech companies will be preferred.
. Immediate Joiner Preferred.
- Proficient with Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical problem solving
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum, or at a minimum, a passion to work in an agile environment
- Software engineering practices and knowledge of Design Patterns
- Good understanding of Git.
- Knowledge of ORM(Sqlalchemy)
What we are looking for:
Strong Coding and design skills
Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms
The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code
Skills we consider: MYSQL, Python, Django, MongoDB, React.JS, Angular.JS, D3.Js, Node.js, Express.JS, InfluxDb, Redis, Kafka, Garafana, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS, Java, Spring Boot, C++
1. Develop a very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
2. Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
3. Build a customer-facing technology product for global customers
Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
What we have to offer:-
1. Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
2. Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability
Focus on delivering quality work within deadlines.
3. Candid culture. No politics.
4. As a team, we value ownership, continuous learning, consistency, and discipline.