Agriculture in Indonesia is one of the biggest untapped opportunities in Asia as it is a $100 Billion economy but one of the least digitized sectors even though the country has the fourth-highest mobile user base in the world. We aim to be the first full stack upstream solution for farmers and Agri SMEs with a focus on inputs, advisories and agri finance.
You might fit be a right fit
● Prior experience of working at a startup or built and launched own product
● Have a strong technical background, with 2+ years of experience in Android development. Ideally, you’ve had some experience building Android apps from scratch or contributing to open-source libraries, and appreciate the art of API design, Clean architecture.
● Prefer simple solutions and designs over complex ones, and have a good intuition for what is lasting and scalable
● Listen well and internalize the best ideas from all over the organization while also setting a vision that others are excited to get behind
● Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences
Why should you join
● We believe increasing the income of farmers and MSMEs will speed up their upward social mobility
● We want to build products that create a positive impact on this truly underserved segment.
● End-to-end ownership — for any given project, we have one person who is responsible. While they don’t necessarily have to do all the work themselves, it’s their job to make sure all the work gets done.
● Bias towards action — we launch betas and prototypes as early as we can. This helps ensure that we’re building what users want.
● Inclusive culture — a core part of our culture is our commitment to building an actively inclusive work environment that makes Semaai an excellent home for everyone.
● Work with the founders, user research, and product design to understand users and address their needs.
● Collaborate with other developers to set best practices, standards for development across the organization and help shape a culture of technology-first product building.
● Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Architect, build and maintain Android apps in Java/Kotlin
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Help build the engineering team from the ground up
- Hands-on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience -
● Build & Influence features and products while bringing in iOS best practices.
● Have end-to-end ownership of the product and the codebase (FE and APIs).
● Focus on generic, reusable, and modular components to improve our go-to-market
● Track all important app quality metrics including crash rates, page load times, app
size, memory footprint.
● Collaborate closely with engineers & stakeholders from other teams. Therefore, a
commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the
creation of quality products is essential.
● Build a close partnership with the Android team & platform to ensure synergy &
feature parity between the two platforms.
● Inspire & guide fellow team members on system design & best practices.
● Possess 2+ years of experience in product development, architecture, and design.
● Experienced in swift, or have a strong desire to shift to swift.
● Strong understanding of algorithms.
● Have strong knowledge of iOS frameworks, different versions of iOS, and know how
to deal with different screen sizes.
● Have experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning.
● Strong knowledge of iOS architectural components and design patterns
● Should be good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs.
● Deep understanding of memory management, multi-threaded programming, and
● Strong debugging and root cause analysis skills alongside data structures.
● Familiarity with designing and developing Core iOS frameworks.
● Support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience
● Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of
● Open to experimenting with new tech like RxSwift, Flutter & so on.
● E2E App development and/or experience of developing framework is good to have.
Role Description :
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 3-4 Years of experience in a Mobile Application development using
Flutter (Dart) and also in iOS / Android (Java/Kotlin and Objective-C/Swift)
• Proven work experience in software development
• Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI and animations.
• Should have experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
• Knowledge and understanding of Firebase, SQFlite_SQlCipher
• Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful and JSON
• Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and
• Demonstrated experience in building and managing production mobile apps.
• Familiarity with push notifications
• Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
• Experience using GitHub or similar environment
• Complete understanding of SDLC
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs, and watches performing arts. Our launch services consist of technology-enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities, and social media broadcasting and competitions.
FOUNDER AND TEAM:
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years.
Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a board member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consisted of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
● Develop, test, deploy and release new user-facing features
● Set continuous delivery and continuous improvement in front-end development,
● Developing scalable, reusable components and front-end libraries,
● Translating UI designs and UX wireframes into high-quality codes
● Optimizing components for maximum performance,
● An advocate of general engineering best practices such as domain-driven code architecture, encapsulation, separation of concerns, single responsibility, clean code practices, etc.
● 3-5 Years of experience in react native.
● A knack for writing clean, readable React-Native code
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
● Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices
● Familiarity with version control Git (Github or Gitlab)
● Flexibility and deadline-driven.
We are looking for a Passionate Android Developer to join our award-winning, talented team, building the next generation automated drone applications for our global customers. You will be responsible for the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
FlytBase is a 4-year old, venture-funded, high growth startup – a global pioneer in software-led automation of commercial drone applications. The team has a cumulative professional experience of several decades, with engineering graduates from IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Texas & Georgia Tech.
FlytBase develops intelligent software that leverages reliable, off-the-shelf drone hardware to automate and scale drone deployments for commercial use-cases. FlytBase platform is hardware-agnostic, has intelligent plugins for autonomy, manages drone fleets via 4G/5G, and uses APIs to integrate into enterprise workflows. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase continues to win awards globally, the most recent one being the ‘NTT Data Open Innovation Global Champion 2019’.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable android code.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, ship new features, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience in designing and building Android applications.
- Good knowledge in programming concepts – OOPs, design & coding patterns.
- Experience in developing Android applications using Kotlin/Java.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, MVC, MVP and MVVM patterns.
- Strong knowledge of MAPS, Sqlite, GPS functionality etc.
- Strong experience in Material Design.
- Experience in writing Unit Tests and UI tests, must be familiar with Junit, Mockito and Espresso.
- Experience in integrating SSO and auth modules or libraries.
- Experience in Git or Bitbucket Repository.
- Experience in REST API integration.
- Familiarity with Android local connectivity API (Bluetooth, WiFi, USB).
- Familiarity with RxKotlin / RxJava (operator, thread management, eventBus).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
- Work in a cross-functional team in implementing leading edge technology and features for the Inventa SDK (https://inventanow.com" target="_blank">https://inventanow.com) on the Android platform.
- Take responsibility for developing a product end-end, but is also comfortable in a collaborative design and pair-programming environment.
- Ensure that Product software is being delivered efficiently, on-time and with high-quality.
- We love when engineers send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, Technical blog, or links to apps they've shipped.
- 3+ yrs of experience in developing Android apps and/or core software (e.g. SDKs) with Android Studio.
- Good understanding of Android libraries for Wireless Communications & Technologies.
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps on Google Play (please include names and links on your resume).
- Experience with working on local database(Rooms, Realm, SQLite, etc)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Applications or equivalent.
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus.
- Experience with Android Jetpack Architecture
- Good understanding of RxJava.
- Past experience of working in large scale multi-module apps.
- Past experience of working with third party libraries and dependency management on Android.
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules.
What You'll Do:
• Develop new and exciting products in the fight against malware
• Build cutting edge Enterprise grade endpoint protection for MacOS
• Play a key role in designing and developing tools to support all the Customer initiatives
• Collect and process data and metrics to track emerging threats so we can keep one step ahead of the bad guys
• Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review
• Work collaboratively and effectively with a range of people in an Agile environment
• Create superior results while building new skills
• Work as a part of team to ensure everyone meets their goals
Skills You'll Need to Have:
• Understanding of Object-Oriented development practices
• Experience with MacOS
• Ability to work on a high-performance team in a high-tech startup or startup-like environment
• Working knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-c coding languages
Skills Nice to Have:
• Experience working with kernel extensions or system extensions
• Degree in Computer Science
We are looking for freelance Android Developers for our new startup.
If you believe you are a developer who can follow all best practices and create quality apps, only then apply for this job.
We can allow you to work on your desired time frames each week, but we are strict about deadlines.
We expect you to be good at
- Managing rest services
- Managing cache and permanent storage
- Preparing pixel perfect UI which is compatible with all screen sizes (designs will be given)
- Daily pushing your code using Git
- Writing clean and understandable code
All the best!
- Can work independently on the Android Development platform
- Must have knowledge of both Java and Kotlin
- Good understanding of Architecture such as MVVM and MVP.
- Must have at least 3 Good quality Android apps in the portfolio to showcase