We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of US.
We are looking for a React Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using React best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile/desktop web app & handle its integration with the back-end.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for React projects
- Develop application code and unit tests in the React.
- Ensuring high performance
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 1+ years Experience with React. Good to have a working knowledge of React Native, Angular, VueJS
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex React modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Ajackus is a people-centric technology company that helps small to medium-sized businesses and digital startups grow faster. With 11 years of experience in creating purposeful impact, we assist clients in enhancing their technological capabilities by building highly efficient and accountable remote technology teams that use a patented architecture to create secure and scalable business solutions.
We’ve been recognized as a ‘Great Place To Work’ and are intentional about creating a diverse and flexible culture for our team. We believe in our values, our culture, and in providing a platform for every individual to share their suggestions and ideas through an ownership-based model. For our strong ethics and value system, we have been recognized by the Government of India under the 'Companies that Care' initiative.
Ajackus has team members working from every part of India, our hybrid work policy allows us the flexibility and choice to work from anywhere while being productive and efficient. We provide a lucrative bouquet of benefits that don't just focus on great compensation structure but cover the holistic perspective of an associate's life.
Our solutions have saved lives (Healthcare), brought transparency in commerce (Fintech), helped people with the assets for life (Real-Estate), and allowed people to build on top of what we have created (Open Source). Besides these, we have extensively explored emerging technologies like IoT, AI/ML, and worked in industries like electronics, telecommunication, e-commerce, mental health & wellness, travel, media & publishing, entertainment, etc.
Our philosophy is simple, we may not know all the answers, but we know how to find all answers. Come, join us, in this journey to create a true impact in the world!
About the Role
Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager and as a member of the Development team at IDC, the Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for delivering quality and performant software and design to handle the vast array of use cases that our customers have today. This role is responsible for Developing Software Solutions by learning information needs, discussing with managers, studying systems flow, data usage, finding problem areas and coming up with solutions & following the software development lifecycle.
- Responsible for technical development of multiple projects & products
- Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
- Transforming Logic to Code
- Designing and developing UI front end Technologies.
- Working on web application development
- Developing products by using different technologies
- Doing optimization of Code
- Working on Debugging and fixing Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web by using best practices
- Making sure that Web applications are secure
- DevOps transformation using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other team members & Leaders to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 5+ years of recent experience in building products on cloud
- Working experience of Redux is essential
- Experience in UI development with minimum two enterprise grade JS frameworks like Angular 4+, VueJS, ReactJs or others– Proven track record of having designed and deployed large scale & low latency cloud-based systems
- Strong experience in architecting and building multi-threaded, distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Extensive experience of mentoring junior engineers to success.
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and AWS/Azure cloud services is essential
- Hands on experience of building products for unix systems in addition to windows is good to have
- Very good communicator
Engineering graduate or higher from Tier I or Tier II colleges.
Position: Sr Frontend Developer
- Passion for creating great user experience that are simple and intuitive
- Good understanding of CS fundamental algorithms and Data Structures.
- Great problem solver
- Understands and researches different front-end frameworks and pattern to implement great user interfaces.
- Implements solution keeping in mind the user experience, multi-devices, performance across devices and bandwidths to provide intuitive user experiences on multiple devices
- Ability to work in an Agile environment with rapid iterations
- Creates and reviews high level designs
- Creates detailed designs from high level designs and review designs of other team members
- A Code Craftsman that follows best software development and coding practices delivering understandable and maintainable code with thorough unit tests coverage
- Expert knowledge of performance tuning, and performance monitoring a web application.
- In depth knowledge of browser internals and architecture.
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, design and development.
- Hands on experience with front-end frameworks like React, Redux, Backbone, Webpack.
- Experience with responsive web design and frameworks media queries and delivering functionality that works with a range of client devices/browsers from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms.
- Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance and usability.
- Familiar with standard development tools like version control systems like Github, build tools like Grunt.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science or equivalent
- Working experience with ES6, Node.js
- Experience in a driven, distributed and agile development environment.
- Experience with performance optimisations to deliver great website experience to all users.
- Familiarity with Storybook for React or similar frameworks.
About CK-12 Foundation
CK-12’s mission is to provide free access to open-source content and technology tools that empower students as well as teachers to enhance and experiment with different learning styles, resources, levels of competence, and circumstances.
To achieve this noble and ambitious vision, we at CK-12 are challenging traditional model of education to transform it dramatically. Technology has opened up lots of opportunities to revolutionize education for the benefit of students, teachers and parents.
We have chosen to be non-profit so that we can effectively realize our mission and so that we can do the right thing! It also provides us the ability to experiment big and bold ideas. CK-12 is backed by Vinod Khosla, a renowned technology venture capitalist.
At CK-12, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, innovative and non bureaucratic environment where you will get a lot of cool things done than you ever imagined! We are a small group of passionate folks who are determined to disrupt the current form of education. We came together from companies such as Apple, eBay, Amazon, McGraw-Hill, and startups.
Technology is key to scale education and we deeply believe in it. Come develop great solutions on our cloud based (AWS) AI-first platform delivering rich and interactive content.
Does our mission, people and technologies excite you? If the answer is YES! and you are a great technologist who will challenge status-quo (no order takers please!) by innovating, please come join us! Together, we will change the world!
Check out how CK-12 is making an impact in teaching and learning - https://www.ck12info.org/about/testimonials/
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
We are looking to hire an experienced angularJS developer to join our dynamic team. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices.
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices. Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
Developing product analysis tasks.
Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects. Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Must have
- Experience with React and Redux or similar programming
- Experience in Rest API integration
- Passionate about user experience
- Android and IOS development
- Other requirements
- Responsibility for major tasks and chores
- Willing to resolve technical debt in the early step
- Good understanding of sprint cycle in agile
- Can communicate with developers and non-developers
- Can work independently but a great collaborator
- Serverless API experience is not counted
- Good to have Git workflow knowledge
- Good to have Github collaboration experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies