- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end Developer to join our team. As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
At our company, you will be working with the latest technology, you will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Building responsive and elegant mobile and desktop web UIs
- Think creatively and critically in developing & presenting new features
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Able to Identify trends in web design and development industry
Passion for improving user experience by bringing new ideas to the table
- Good knowledge of HTML/HTML5,CSS/CSS3.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
- Good knowledge of UI libraries such as Material UI, Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap, etc.
- Basic knowledge of React Native / iOS / Android is an added advantage.
- Highly competitive salary and perks.
- Great culture and teammates.
- Opportunity for growth and career prospects.
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As a Frontend Developer at Snappymob, you'll be an integral member of the software engineering team that designs and develops world-class applications with Vue.js, React and Angular. You will work on mission-critical software applications that our customers count on to be highly reliable and performant.
As part of the team, you will be collaborating with other engineers and team members in creating delightful applications and features that make a big impact on users. We're looking for people that share our passion for writing great software; love making use of best practices in our software development process; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain user-facing features. We aim for the best quality in our work.
- Implement client-side validation and consume high quality RESTful APIs
- Review and optimize frontend applications to maximize performance and user experience
- Build reusable and maintainable components and front-end libraries that help improve and speed up development processes.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Collaborate with the engineering team at large in software design sessions, code reviews, teaching, and other engineering activities.
- Collaborate with other team members including the mobile development team and design team.
- Participate in all stages of the software development process for our projects.
- 3 or more years of experience in frontend development.
- Demonstrable passion in frontend development.
- Focus on continuous knowledge-seeking and improvement.
- Ability to think critically, analyze, and break down problems into manageable components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Strong knowledge and experience with frontend fundamentals: HTML, CSS, JS.
- Strong knowledge and experience with one or more web oriented development languages: JS, TypeScript, PHP, Ruby, or others.
- Strong knowledge and experience in at least one frontend framework: Vue.js, React, Angular, or others.
- Experience utilizing various third party frameworks and libraries.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms: Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Experience with content management systems: Drupal, Wordpress, etc.
We are looking for experienced and skilled Frontend (React.Js) Developers to join our
core team. Your primary focus will be the development of new features and refinement of
existing features on user-side.
- Ensure product delivery is fast, low-cost and sustainable.
- Take responsibility from development to customer support.
- Build robust and scalable production software.
- Improve quality using code reviews, and unit/integration testing.
- Improve efficiency using automation, and methods like test driven development.
Skills & Qualification:
- 2+ years of experience in software development preferably B2C experience.
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 & ES5 ).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience in working with the MERN stack or similar frameworks
- Working knowledge of git for version control.
- Understanding of Unix tools.
As a Principal Web Engineer, we are on looking for a box thinker who can help us solve
problems. You need to help us in making our product more robust and scalable since
we are majorly working on B2B
segment. You should be a Seasoned Web Developer who has the capabilities to build
Web Apps from Scratch & work
with minimal supervision.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand product requirements and features and translate them into technical
• with technical product managers)
• Architect, design and develop modular and high-performing applications for
• Ensure code reviews are done every day by each team member and code quality is
• Work in an agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software. Break down
complex projects/epics/epics/stories into achievable tasks for developers.
• Oversee work being produced by junior engineers and set suitable guidelines on
• Be an approachable leader to mentor junior engineers and clarify their doubts.
• Leading a team of 7-8 developers, ensuring their growth and development, and
establishing smooth communication with them. Conduct regular one-on-ones.
• Constantly striving to improve the software development process and team
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
• Design patterns Design
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
• About 7+ year's professional experience in web development.
• Must have worked in a startup, built applications individually and saw the
commercially successful scale.
• Problem Solver: Ability to thoughtfully understand and decompose large
problems to define clean plans
• with the team. You do not hesitate to ask for help and help others.
- Developing new user-facing features using Angular.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary
Frontend Developer - React JS/progressive Web App (2+ yrs experience)
Experience in building rich PWA applications.
Understanding and experience with asynchronous processing, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation
Deliver across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, built, deploy, test
In depth data structure and algorithm developement experience
- In this role, you will Design, Develop and Deploy applications based on HTML, ReactJS, JS as front-end. You are a creative and technically skilled individual responsible for bringing great user experience and design to life. You create reusable, extensible, flexible, high-performing web applications from front end to back end.
- Execute in an agile environment using industry standard tools and delivering weekly code releases Develop and test for cross browser, cross platform applications.
- Experience in product designing, distributed architecture.
- Have a demonstrated track record of End to End product engineering responsibility