We are looking for Python developer -
Experience - 4 to 6 years.
1) Should have hands on experience building REST apis on Python using any framework (flask, Django, etc..)
2) Should have experience working with DBs SQL or NO-SQL
3) should be open to learning new tech when needed
Fleet Studio, Inc. works with leading global consumer brands, startups and agencies on the cutting edge technology products and solutions in mobile and web applications for a global audience. Our clear understanding of both design and technology combined with our emphasis on culture and consumer behaviors enhances communication and the final product. The products and solutions that we build are widely used by millions of users including companies of all sizes, from SMB to the enterprise as well as direct consumers.
We develop and market mobile applications, websites, and e-commerce solutions**.**
Technology with Creativity
Analytics without Mumbo Jumbo
Innovation with Forethought
Fully remote work
Health Insurance Policy
Flexible Work timing
About Fleet Studio Technology Private Limited
We work with startups and agencies and promise complete discretion. Our clients consider us part of their team and trust us enough to involve us in their pitches and MVP. Our clients include stealth mode startups, agencies and leading consumer brands.
We have created mobile and web applications for global audience. Our clear understanding of both design and technology combined with our emphasis on culture and consumer behaviors enhance communication and the final product.
We are looking for an experienced NodeJS/ExpressJS/TypeScript developer. You will work on the most
critical software development team in a fast-growing data-centric software company. You will develop high performance, highly available REST and GraphQL APIs that will deliver data to our suite of web and mobile
Duties and Responsibilities
Software Development: You will work with the engineering lead to design and develop REST and
GraphQL APIs that will serve data from MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
Automated Test Scripts: You will write automated test scripts for all of your code. You will work with
the QA manager to determine optimal code coverage.
Code Reviews: You will assist in reviewing PRs raised by other team members. You will be
responsible for ensuring that the code satisfies the documented requirements, includes the necessary
automated tests and follows our documented coding standards and best practices.
API Support: API issues will be reported manually and automatically (via alerts) to a series of Slack
channels. You will monitor these channels and create Jira tickets to diagnose and fix these issues. You
will ensure that affected API consumers are informed regularly as to the status of the open issues.
API Documentation: You (and the rest of the API team) will be responsible for keeping the API
documentation up to date.
Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
Great organizational and time management skills.
Extensive knowledge of NodeJS libraries and frameworks.
REST APIs: 3+ years required.
GraphQL APIs: 1+ years desired.
ExpressJS or Fastify: 2+ years required
Advanced TypeScript: 1+ years required
NodeJS: 2+ years required
Node Streams: 1+ years desired
AWS High-Availability Clusters: 1+ years desired
MongoDB: 2+ years desired
Search Engines (ES or Solr): 2+ years desired
Big Data: 1+ years’ experience querying datasets with hundreds of millions of rows desired
Mocha/Chai: 1+ years desired
Bitbucket or GitHub: 1+ years required
1. Good knowledge of Golang
2. Knowledge of Database design and MySQL
4. Rest API
5. Kafka/ RabbitMQ
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Designing and developing performant REST APIs / Microservices.
2. Data Model design.
3. Participating in requirements analysis.
4. Writing clean, scalable code and Implementing unit tests.
5. Participating in peer code reviews.
6. Optimizing the overall performance of Application.
7. Be a strong Agile team member.
1. Conceptually strong in Design Patterns and OOP
2. Hands on with technologies like Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot,Java Web
services/APIs (SOAP, REST, JSON, Maven, Gradle, jUnit)
3. Excellent understanding of data structures, threading..
4. Working knowledge with any of the Unit Test Frameworks such as jUnit.
5. Good problem solving skills. Attention to details.
6. Should be a quick learner and keen on learning new technologies.
7. Strong in debugging, troubleshooting
8. Proficient in RDBMS (Mysql, Mssql) or NoSql databases (mongo, hbase)
9. Good oral and written communication skills.
Additional Skills (Optional):
1. Exposure to Node.js / python
2. Exposure to Lambda functions.
3. Working knowledge with AWS/ Azure is a must.
4. Exposure to AWS Data Storage.
5. Knowledgeable on TDD.
Qualifications & Experience :
1. BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech. 4+ years of Java development experience, including Spring, Spring Boot
Python API DeveloperJD:
Experience: 4-6 Yrs
Notice Period: 10-20 days or within 1 month
>> Develop and maintain various security software products with queues, caching & database management.
>> Hands-on experience in Coding in Python is required along with Knowledge about Data Structures and object-oriented programming, Algorithms.
>> Extensive experience in developing asynchronous systems.
>> Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
>> Implementation of security and data protection.
>> Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
The Backend Developer will be working alongside other Software Developers, Project Managers,
QA, Software Architects and DevOps in order to shape and implement the technology and product
deliverables that will drive forward the strategy of our venture
Key responsibilities include:
Working with the Team in building world class recommendation
Brain-storming and experimenting with new ideas for efficiently improving the service
Writing effective, low-latency and high-availability, and scalable Python codes.
Working with System Layered Services like Virtualization, Network Management and core
Working on Creating Pipe-lines and Services necessary for Critical Real Time Systems
3+ years of experience with a track record of delivering quality results
Strong Knowledge in OOPS, Data Structures, Algorithms, Networking Concepts, OS
Experience in successfully building Microservices, Server Services etc at scale
Experience in working with Cloud Technologies and possibly bare-metal hardware
Have knowledge on Virtualization, Kafka Streaming, Networking Protocols, Web Crawling,
Caching, Routing Algorithms etc
• Rainbox a media-tech start-up, focusing on content aggregation, Search/Discovery &
• Our core Product is Oneplay, which provides universal search & discovery of contents across
multiple OTTs, Personalised Recommendations, Live TV Content Tracking & EPG and lots more,
becoming a single destination for all entertainment a user need.
• Oneplay’s newest project is the ‘Netflix of Gaming’: In past 5 years we have seen how OTT has
changed the overall media/entertainment industry, likewise the next entertainment viewership is
changing from watching live cricket to watching live game streamers. so looking at the market
trend our company is about to start cloud gaming.
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems for one of India's fastest-growing product startup
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team.
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA, etc.) on planning and execution.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, charges, and dependencies.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
- Passion for learning new things, solving challenging problems.
- 3+ years of experience in software development or a serious open source track record
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack
- Proficiency in OOP concepts, including design patterns. Experience with functional programming is a plus.
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed with Lean methodologies, and Test Engineering and Automation.- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Experience in troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Continuously refactor applications and architectures to maintain high-quality levels.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- We primarily use Node JS, MongoDB, AngularJS & AWS
**About VComply :**
- VComply is a fast-growing SaaS GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) platform that helps organizations manage their compliance controls and risk in an intuitive manner. VComply brings a contextual understanding of GRC to compliance officers enabling them to achieve organization objectives while maintaining the integrity and managing risk.
- VComply was founded in 2019 and is backed by Accel. We already have 25+ marquee customers across North America and Australia & New Zealand in our short existence. We provide organizations with configurable, yet plug and play GRC applications that need zero development effort and infrastructure.
**Why VComply :**
- Opportunity to have direct impact on the growth of a fast growing & dynamic company
- Challenging work environment with End- to-end ownership of your role
- Incredible growth opportunities - we are a meritocracy, and the best will always have room for growth in the company
- Opportunity to work directly with senior leadership
- Accelerated learning environment with a high performing team surrounding you
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement.
- Perks & Employee friendly policies.
Job Title/Designation/Position: Dotnet Developer / Sr. Dotnet Developer
Total Experience: 4-8 years
Relevant Experience: 4-8 years
Job Location: Pune/Hyderabad/Bangalore & Hyderabad
Primary Skills (Must have):
- C# with good understanding of OOPS, design patterns and multi-threading
- .Net Framework
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Automated tests (nUnit)
- Knowledge of SQL Server/Oracle database and able to write Store-Procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills along with Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology / MCA
Secondary Skills (Nice to have):
- Node JS
2. Linux OS, shell scripting, Batch Processing ( 7+ years)
3. Troubleshooting Large Scale applicaton ( 7+ years)
4. Java, SpringBoot, MicroServices ( 5+ years desirable – not mandatory)
5. Agile Development Experience ( 5+ years)
6. Complete Development Cycle ( Dev, QA, UAT, Staging) ( 5+ years)
7. OpenShift PaaS Environment ( 5+ years desirable, not mandatory)
8. Good Oral and Written Communication Skills ( 5+ years )
9. AWS Cloud experience desirable (5+ years)