At Entropik Technologies, we build systems that measure and analyzes human emotions at an unprecedented scale, with accuracy, speed, and mission-critical availability. We work with some of the leading brands and agencies across the globe who utilize our platform to improve overall
customer experience and understand their consumer’s behavior.
We are looking for startup-minded software engineers to be the foundational members of our rapidly growing Engineering organization. Our engineers play a key role in product development, from concept to launch, so your ideas have an impact.
· Work with product management, front end, and QA teams using agile methodology
· Experience writing tests for legacy Django code
· Experience optimizing and collecting metrics surrounding inefficient code
· Agile process experience, ability to work in small teams; prior startup experience
· Design and develop server-side applications from scratch
· Write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Build event based python modules
· Conduct Root cause analysis, workarounds and preventative steps for reported defects
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excited about working in a small, fast-paced, early-stage startup
· 3 to 5 years’ experience writing production backend code in Python with the backend of an MVC framework (in Django or Flask), with a strong understanding of frameworks
· Strong expertise in databases (SQL or NoSQL databases)
· Ability to work in a cloud environment (AWS, DevOps, Docker)
· Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc)
· Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application-Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and Optimizing output to match the specific platform.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git or SVN)
· Familiar with single-page app front-end frameworks and MVC patterns
· Open source contributions with a Github link is a plus
· Candidate should be comfortable working in a team-oriented, fast-paced, collaborative environment with an ability to solve complex problems
Established in the year 2016 with a vision towards creating a world that is not just artificially intelligent but also emotionally perceptive, Entropik Tech is India’s only EmotionAI startup that helps brands measure cognitive and emotional response of consumers towards the content or product experiences, & Optimize these experiences to resonate emotionally with the consumer.