Sizzle is an exciting new startup in the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automatically create highlights of gaming streamers and esports tournaments. Ultimately, our aim is to personalize the best moments in gaming everyday to the billions of gaming fans around the world.
For this role, we’re looking for someone to help maintain and expand our middleware / API backend. We currently have a frontend built with React/JS which interfaces with a REST API built on Python using FastAPI, along with a python backend AI pipeline. The REST API accesses data stored in both PostgreSQL and MongoDB. Your role would be to maintain our current API middleware and also expand and maintain it as necessary as the frontend needs change.
You should have the following qualities:
- Required expertise:
- SQL including DB schema design and query optimization
- Use of python integrations with PostgreSQL and MongoDB. We currently use SQLAlchemy and PyMongo so experience with that is preferred but we’re willing to consider if you have deep expertise with other libraries.
- Expertise in the following is preferred but not required:
- Hasura (for implementing GraphQL schemas)
Experience: 2 + years
Must be Knowledge in API,Soket IO,
Work in E-commerce Platform & Payment Gateway
Recommendations are mostly appreciated.
Salary -30k to 90k
We are building for the future of work by changing the way the world looks at information and data paradigms. The Meaning Engine by India-based Needle Innovision enables building solutions by processing meaningful data out of anything stored anywhere - structured, unstructured data types, distributed, at scale and more.
In our quest to do more, we are looking for a fantastic Java Tech Lead to join us in a hybrid setting from New Delhi. Below are some (seriously important) green flags that we are looking for from you:
🟢 Ability to build and repeat the vision, not just work on tasks in the new phase of your career
🟢 The excitement to architect awesome products and resilient teams
🟢 Preparedness to move into enterprise-ready environments
🟢 Build team motivation, delegate smartly and create a career path
This could be an awesome launching pad for someone who enjoys working towards big-picture goals, has a keen interest in leadership, and has a deep understanding of Java technologies. Our teams are sustained on values of care and we offer a generous number of vacation days, the opportunity to craft your calendar with flexible schedules and very soon an insurance plan for you and your loved ones. We offer a starting salary range of 10-14LPA.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the client to understand problem statements and provide solutions for the same.
- Explain client requirements to the project team and plan and delegate work requirements
- Ensure the applications are released to production in the committed timeline
- Work with the QA team to ensure the code developed by the team passes the necessary quality check.
- Document application changes and development updates
- Set and evolve standards and best practices for our application development team
- .Guide and mentor junior developers and engage in regular learning activities
- Oversee development process compliance and CI activities.
What you will bring:
- 4 years minimum detail-oriented experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Experience in client interactions and/or are looking forward to doing that (preferred if, you have worked in B2B application development for large enterprises 🟢)
- Prior experience of at least one large project with a few people under your belt. (🟢)
- Expert-level knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Oracle/Postgres.
- Expert-level knowledge on one or all of Hibernate/JPA/MyBatis.
- Experience in RESTful services and fundamentals of MVC architecture.
- Experience in working with and configuring web and application servers, such as Apache/Nginx/Tomcat.
- Proficient understanding of build tools, such as Maven/Gradle and code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Ability to review specifications documents and provide technical inputs on successfully implementing business solutions.
As a Java Tech Lead, you would be expected to understand business requirements, represent Needle to external stakeholders, and have experience in working in agile teams.
If leading a squad that implements digital transformation solutions at the intersection of data science and AI excites you, and if our awesome bite-sized team inspires you to be a part of our quest, we think you could be the one to help build the impact, we are looking to building here.
You’ve spent 6 to 9 years earning your stripes in the industry. And, you’ve done this in either the Financial Services or the hi-tech sector.
We will depend on you for:
● Leading a team with a hands-on approach
● Work break-down and orchestrating the development of components for each sprint
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient
● Building Cloud-Native Applications which run on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS
● Creating design artifacts before implementation
● Developing Test Cases before or in parallel with implementation
● Ensuring software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load test
● Developing various kinds of components (such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.) that define the IDfy Platforms which drive cutting edge Fraud Detection and Analytics
● Developing software using Agile Methodology and tools that support the same.
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud. You will also stay off the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
● An understanding of Product Development Methodologies
● Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Microservices / Data Models
● In-depth knowledge of either Elixir, GoLang, or Python, with a good understanding of OOPs and Concurrency concepts.
● You have sound knowledge for User Interface development using modern Web Frameworks such as React.
Good to have
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical blogs
● Punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail
● Opinions and the confidence to express
● Optimistic and a positive attitude towards problem- solving
Kindly apply only if interested in the contract to Hire/C2H only.
EXP: 3+ years
Notice period: Immediate to 15 days only.
Location: Bangalore( Work from office only)
Skills: Python, shell scripting, experience in automating products and systems.
- Experience in system automation development
- Good proficiency in the following coding languages: Python, C#, AutoIT, Batch scripting, Shell scripting
- Strong knowledge in OOPS
- Worked on REST and automation of API requests
- Worked on Loggers and Config Parsers
- Knowledge of Power shell commands, wmic commands and Registry Editor
- Worked on test deployment frameworks like Jenkins
- Experience in configuring and building jobs using Shell/Bash/Python
- Hands-on experience with Tools like :
- Scripting: Python, Visual Studio
- Configuration files: INI and JSON
- Operating System: Windows, Linux
- Source code management: GIT and Gerrit
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Ticketing and Management: JIRA, ServiceNow, Confluence
- Good Communication skill
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance start-up.
Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Senior Software Engineers to work out of our Mumbai/Pune based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides ample opportunity work on all Cloud services like AWS S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are keen to work on Cloud or Big Data services or have worked on Cloud and Big Data. If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on our exciting journey.
- Design, code and debug cloud-native applications.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Serve as a subject matter expert
5+ years of relevant experience in software development
Deep understanding of public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or Google)
Experience with large scale distributed systems
Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
Prior experience with data encryption, TLS/SSL is a strong plus
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
Deep experience with Java
Excellent communication (writing, conversation, presentation) skills, consensus building, Quick learner
Good to have experience in Production support - Tier 4
Experience with these technologies are a plus: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Cloudera, Snowflake, Mongo DB, Oracle, Databricks, Datastax, Confluent
•Development experience with nodejs libraries like express, MySql, mongoose etc,
•Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
•Hands on experience with MySql, MongoDB [RDBMS, No SQL DB]
•Able to write complex MySql queries, Stored procedure
•Familiarity with API optimization techniques
•Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
•Must have knowledge of GIT, POSTMAN
•Good to have knowledge of KAFKA, REDIS