Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXBJava Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB))
About Phenom People :
At Phenom People, we believe candidates (Job seekers) are consumers. That's why we're bringing an e-commerce experience to the job search, with a view to convert candidates into applicants. The Intelligent Career Site- platform delivers the most relevant and personalized job search yet, with a career site optimized for mobile and desktop interfaces designed to integrate with any ATS, tailored content selection like Glassdoor reviews, YouTube videos and LinkedIn connections based on candidate search habits and an integrated real-time recruiting analytics dashboard.
Company web site : www.phenompeople.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/phenompeople
Role : Senior Java Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 7-12 Years
This is an open invitation for India's best in class Senior Product Analyst- Java to join the disruptive technology and thought leader in the global Talent Relationship Marketing Cloud Platform. If you live & breath engineering by solving not only engineering problems but are passionate about building state of the art products that help a billion+ job seekers, then welcome to Phenom People. AT Phenom we build products that connect right fit talented candidates (job seekers) with companies seeking for Phenomenal talent. We help companies establish, nurture and mature relationship with talented candidates through the hiring life-cycle. Based in Greater Philadelphia area, we server global fortune 500 companies. To know more about Phenom People, visit phenompeople.com
Technology Competencies : Core Java, J2EE, Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling
Distributed frameworks : Akka, Node, Vert.x.
DB/NoSql : MongoDB, Neo4J, MySql.
- REST & SOAP
Job Responsibilities :
- Define long-term technical architecture to support SAAS offering, Lead and direct product development efforts.
- 4 years of full time programming experience within an Operations or technical department.
- 1+ years of direct experience with multiple Agile teams.
- Be able to distill business objectives into technical solutions through effective system design and architecture
- Be able to work independently on a project-by project basis and also work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment
- Be able to provide technical and analytical solutions to evaluate the merits and challenges of a product idea
- Create applications on both the server-side and on the web interface
- Perform high complexity integration testing and validate all services integrate according to specifications
- Responsible for prevention and early detection of defects through verification and validation activities ensuring the integrity and quality of all work products
About Phenom People Pvt Ltd
Talent Relationship Marketing helps candidates find the right jobs and makes recruiters more productive. Stop recruiting. Start Relationship Marketing.