What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and design Restful services and Mobile APIs
- Develop and design Workflows for New Features in Our Existing Products
- 3rd Party API integration
- Query Optimisation
- Team Handling
What is requires to perform the job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Working experience as a PHP Developer.
- Experience in Mobile API design and development.
- Sound knowledge of PHP Frameworks and MySQL
- Good to have knowledge of Front End Frameworks
- Experience with integrating 3rd party OAuth based APIs
What you’ll be getting
- Career advancement
- Great perk + Performance bonuses altogether
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Building customer products that operate at a scale
- Working on a back-end system using Python and Java
- Working on MySQL, NoSQL, Solr, Thrift, Flask, RabbitMQ, Redis, etc.
- Working on analytics and data science
- Working on server management (Google Cloud)
- Explore different functions of building a tech product/company early in your career.
- Learn to Prioritize Work and learn the ability to decide some technical decisions vs others ata very early stage of your career
- Be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
- Be more actively involved in the decision-making and functioning of the company.
- Understand the great importance of personal ownership and the liberty needed to pursue that ownership
- Hungry for Growth & Learning
- Willing to go all out for an accelerated career in software engineering
- Ready to experiment things never done before – Conquer uncharted waters
- Think Out-of-the-Box – Innovative and effective solutions
- Top Gun command over technologies (Mentioned above)
- You'll learn how to target efficiency rather than perfection.
- This empowerment will help you become a better leader at a very early stage of your career.
- Join the Core team – Get real insights into building a Product and Business ground up
- Enjoy the freedom, that comes with a lot of ownership
- Challenging and fun work environment
- Flexible Work Culture – We are a target driven organization. We like hard-workers, but we adore smart-workers more!
- Unlimited Vacation policy - Work hard, and take a break when you need
We are an early-stage, global, VC-funded startup based in the US and India with the BHAG of helping 100M customers transition to a sustainable life. The founders are MIT and IITB alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Ola, Accel and multiple social enterprises.
We are an experienced team of scientists, researchers, technologists and entrepreneurs obsessed with the idea of a NetZero Society. We have come together to work on what we believe is the most pressing issue faced by humanity today - The Climate Crisis.
We are building a state-of-the-art urban sustainability platform that helps these environmentally conscious consumers to calculate, understand and track their environmental footprints using sophisticated science-based techniques. We guide our users through personalized missions to reduce their environmental impact, provide them with targeted opportunities to financially support best-in-class sustainability projects in their community (tree plantation, carbon capture, etc.) and offer curated access to certified sustainable brands.
We want to empower every company in the world with the tools to become more sustainable. We are looking to build a strong and passionate team to join us in this journey.
- An exciting, enriching and challenging work environment
- Ability to work directly with founding team members to shape the company
- The friendly and conducive working atmosphere
- Opportunity to participate in the zero-to-one journey of building a startup
- A competitive salary and comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant upside through an employee-friendly ESOP policy
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
- 3-5 years of experience in backend software technologies like Java and Spring boot
- Experience in working with MYSQL Database and prior knowledge on db modelling
- Experience in integrating with webservice APIs / Rest APIs
- Experience in working with micro-service architecture
- Experience in Unit testing/integration testing of backend APIs using Junit or any unit testing framework
2. Hands-on experience with Hibernate/JPA
3. Added advantage if known MicroServices and Design Patterns
4. Experience working with tools like Git, Jenkins, Maven
5. Working knowledge with Oracle or MySQL Database
6. Strong agile/scrum development experience
Software Programmer - PHP
GRG India is a leading provider of end-to-end loyalty management services in India. We help large and mid-size companies acquire, engage, retain and influence their customers, employees and channel partners. Our clients include some of India’s top brands across BFSI, FMCG, Construction, IT, Agro Chemicals, and Automotive industries.
Following are examples of what we do:
- Design a mechanic loyalty program for a large auto ancillary company, wherein the mechanic gets incentivized every time he influences the vehicle owner to buy original OEM spare parts
- Send promotional offers to customers of large banks to make them use specific banking channels (e.g. Net Banking, Mobile App etc.) or products (e.g. Remittance, Loans etc.)
- Acquire and grow the customer base of a large MNC agro chemical company by using farmer referral programs and instant gratification rewards
- Engage HNI customers of a large real estate company with high-end exclusive benefits, privileges, and rewards
- Assist one of India’s top credit card issuing companies to reduce employee attrition and increase sales across multiple sourcing channels
With a reputation that’s been built over a decade of providing successful loyalty management solutions, we’re now embarking upon a journey of creating highly modular, scalable, and mostly standardized products.
We have recently launched a SaaS product Let’s Buzzz, an employee engagement platform that helps drive performance and innovation at the workplace. It is a comprehensive product designed to empower business. from accelerating employee engagement to helping appreciate good work and motivating employees to deliver on business objectives.
AVP - Technology
3 best things about the job
- Work in a rapidly evolving industry where scalable tech products have a huge impact
- Work in a product environment which provides a greater scope for growth
- Exposure to different technologies and frameworks
Responsibilities of the role
- Develop Web/App based solutions in PHP and PHP based frameworks (CodeIgniter/Laravel) having a Service Oriented Architecture (REST/SOAP)
- Work on integration of 3rd Party libraries as required by the product
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure the quality of the end product while adhering to quality norms
- Creating Technical documentation wherever applicable
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Take part in requirement understanding and contribute to solution of the requirement
What you will need
- Should have a sound experience in PHP, MVC Frameworks, Code Igniter.
- Working knowledge of MySQL databases
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web
- Knowledge of Angular JS, Node JS will be considered as an added advantage
● Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
● Design robust, scalable and secure features
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
● Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
● 4 to 8 years of experience in developing applications using Ruby on Rails
● Experience in Rails gems like rspec, devise, cancan, active-admin
● Proven work experience in software development
● Experience in writing ReSTful APIs
● Experience developing highly interactive applications
● A firm grasp of Object Oriented analysis and design
● Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
● Good knowledge of relational databases
● Working knowledge of NoSQL database
● Experience in using AWS services is a plus.
We are looking for an experienced Laravel Developer to join our tech team. You will be responsible for the back-end side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications on Laravel
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Experience in working on Laravel Framework (min 3 years)
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- 3+ years of experience in Python and Django
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS - Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP/ASP.NET/MVC
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytic tools
Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Positions : 2-3
CTC Offering : 40,000 to 55,000/month
Job Location: Remote for 6-12 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Minimum 1.5 to 2 years of experience in Web & Backend Development using Python and Django with experience in some form of Machine Learning ML Algorithms
We are looking for Python developers with a strong understanding of object orientation and experience in web and backend development. Experience with Analytical algorithms and mathematical calculations using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas are a must. Experience in some form of Machine Learning. We require candidates who have working experience using Django Framework and DRF
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Strong experience in building web applications using Django
4. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
5. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
6. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
7. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
8. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
9. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
10. Working experience with Docker
11. Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
12. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
KRAs includes :
1. Understanding the scope of work
2. Understanding and adopting the current internal development workflow and processes
3. Understanding client requirements as communicated by the project manager
4. Arriving on timelines for projects, either independently or as a part of a team
5. Executing projects either independently or as a part of a team
6. Developing products and projects using Python
7. Writing code to collect and mathematically analyse large volumes of data.
8. Creating backend modules in Python by building or reutilizing existing modules in a manner so as to provide optimal deliveries on time
9. Writing Scalable, maintainable code
10. Building secured REST APIs
11. Setting up batch task processing environments using Celery
12. Unit testing prepared modules
13. Bug fixing issues as reported by the QA team
14. Optimization and performance tuning of code
Bonus but not mandatory